What's new

Israel decides to build a cafe /Museum of Tolorece on Top of Muslim Cemetary 1400 year old

Would you approve the same for a Jewish cementary? And then mock it by calling it museum of tolerance?

In that case he would be crying crocodile tears, and ranting about everything from the fairy god mother to the holocaust!

Please don't bring the equivalence. Just say it's bad or cheer it.

The oldest cemetery of the Jews - the Mount Olives was vandalized and practically ceased to exist. It gets this treatment very often, over and over again. The latest one is just a couple of months back.
Jewish graves desecrated in Jerusalem - Israel News, Ynetnews
The news is from Israel....how do we know its true? They have been crying wolf long enough.
2ndly, why no equivalence? One doesnt feel and think until one is in their shoes....likewise you too!

if its abandoned and necessary the gov will do what's best
So there is NO other spot in the whole of israel for this museum?

The news is from Israel....how do we know its true? They have been crying wolf long enough.
2ndly, why no equivalence? One doesnt feel and think until one is in their shoes....likewise you too!
I posted an Israeli source because it lamented the event. Islamic sources celebrate it. I thought celebrating a vandalism like that is in bad taste. So I did not.
This is the link -
mount olives vandalism - Google Search

Click any non Israeli ones at your leisure.

I don't prefer bringing equivalence between Israel and Islam because both are at war with each other. Hence both try to do anything (or rather should do anything) to achieve victory. I personally will bet on Muslims winning eventually and finishing off the Jews almost to the last man/woman in Israel. But that's my personal take.

May I ask what form of mockery is this? Calling it museum of tolerance when the very building depicts intolerance?!

Why not build it on the many Jewish important sites in Jerusalem?

Shoot the messenger!
Blogpost is not a msgr...It is more of a venting agent!

I don't prefer bringing equivalence between Israel and Islam because both are at war with each other. Hence both try to do anything (or rather should do anything) to achieve victory. I personally will bet on Muslims winning eventually and finishing off the Jews almost to the last man/woman in Israel.
And this is one example of what you know and turn a blind eye to! Thank you for proving your biasedness! :tup:

And this is one example of what you know and turn a blind eye to! Thank you for proving your biasedness! :tup:
I know the past, present of Israel. Just 70 years. Not very difficult to learn. I can predict the future given the demographic change in Israel itself. Plus the Jews are getting tired of the war with greater affluence. The thirst for Jewish blood remains strong on the other hand among their enemies.

On occupied Palestinian land? Quit talking BS, and crawl back from where you came. You being their cheerleader isn't helping them!

All ur talks doesn't change the fact that there's a tiny little country in the middle east called Israel and she's here to stay

I know the past, present of Israel. Just 70 years. Not very difficult to learn. I can predict the future given the demographic change in Israel itself. Plus the Jews are getting tired of the war with greater affluence. The thirst for Jewish blood remains strong on the other hand among their enemies.

And the state of their armed forces is not helping either.

Makrithoska for reference:

e9fa2a98354a9b9291baef60b4a03561.jpg

And the state of their armed forces is not helping either.

Makrithoska for reference:

View attachment 246588
No. Currently they are fine. I am talking about the not so near future. Civilizations fall into complacence. Then they fall. But have no doubt, unlike the Israelis, the Palestinians will not let one single Israeli Jew alive - women, children, old men - all will be fair game when that happens.... Unless, Israelis correct their demographic problem and adopt a harder line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom