What's new

Israel decides to build a cafe /Museum of Tolorece on Top of Muslim Cemetary 1400 year old

This won't make it to the CNN or fox news , since its not war crime to desecrate graves -
And no crime at all to do so to phony ones. Basically, you and Indus are embracing phony propaganda to bolster your prejudices. Even Pakistanis who consider themselves sane don't realize how extreme they are!

People don't support destruction of Islamic icons , cemeteries except Saud clan and please don't derail the thread

People don't support destruction of Islamic icons , cemeteries except Saud clan and please don't derail the thread

your point here??? why don't you protests against them?? why do u protest against a country that doesn't exist for you ??

Correction: Zionist Terrorist State

Thank you , I correct myself Zionist Terrorist State of Israel and no offense to people who believe in equal rights for Palestinians among the jews, we know there are very few folks but Zionist state is evil

The sad part that during that time 1400 years ago , the people who lived probbaly treated Jews better then jews were treated by christians , and who knows even protected them in war times when christians attacked Jerusalem

As its well documented that Jews lived in Muslim occupied lands and conducted trade and held prominent positions even in Ottoman Era

Quite sad

Last edited:
that's right.. hypocrites
I don't see any hypocrisy. The communal feeling among Muslims is strong. They feel a greater affinity towards fellow Muslims than towards Jews as human beings. I don't see this as necessarily 'bad'. Just because Hindus think the entire world is family does not mean the whole world will think the same. :D

I don't see any hypocrisy. The communal feeling among Muslims is strong. They feel a greater affinity towards fellow Muslims than towards Jews as human beings. I don't see this as necessarily 'bad'. Just because Hindus think the entire world is family does not mean the whole world will think the same. :D

That's exactly called hypocrisy and hate dude

That's exactly called hypocrisy and hate dude
Not necessarily in the Ummah. Hypocrisy has standards. Those are relative as well. A Muslim's standard and a non Muslim's standard for measuring it vis-a-vis a Jew(especially) is very different.

Thank you , I correct myself Zionist Terrorist State of Israel and no offense to people who believe in equal rights for Palestinians among the jews, we know there are very few folks but Zionist state is evil
I know that your country's educators proclaim that the "Zionist state is evil" as an ideological axiom, not a factual truth, and call upon state institutions to forestall any activity to challenge this: link. You are a real pillar of the state here, Azad, but does it really help your country to promote evil?

I think , its not ideal to respond to filth we all know what desecration of Grave means and its lowest of low, scum bag acts

Not necessarily in the Ummah. Hypocrisy has standards. Those are relative as well. A Muslim's standard and a non Muslim's standard for measuring it vis-a-vis a Jew(especially) is very different.

let that be with them... but showing them on others has different outcome

Would you approve the same for a Jewish cementary? And then mock it by calling it museum of tolerance?

blogspot isnt exactly authentic to anything ANYONE can create a blog on any amount of lies
Please don't bring the equivalence. Just say it's bad or cheer it.

The oldest cemetery of the Jews - the Mount Olives was vandalized and practically ceased to exist. It gets this treatment very often, over and over again. The latest one is just a couple of months back.
Jewish graves desecrated in Jerusalem - Israel News, Ynetnews

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom