What's new

Israel calls Brazil a ‘diplomatic dwarf’ – and then brings up World Cup humiliation

Now National Power would be judged on the basis of WC qualification?? :lol:

If thats the case, China should not even dream of competing with US :disagree:

well it's quite rich that israel would bring WC into it then

or did ya completely manage to miss that part?

Now National Power would be judged on the basis of WC qualification?? :lol:

If thats the case, China should not even dream of competing with US :disagree:

The sheer amount of Money Brazil has can arm and equip themselves to the teeth in less than a decade including establishing a number of nuclear plants they chose to be peaceful by choice just like Canada can if reactivate its offensive doctrine can produce 50 nukes and even more per anum, both Nations are not idiotic like dwarf israel.

Why bring in China in all this, it is a mssive massive Country with massive massive resources, man power and brains, why is your Arse always burning about China.

Whats with Israel acting like an angry 7 year old , immature comment ...

The sheer amount of Money Brazil has can arm and equip themselves to the teeth in less than a decade including establishing a number of nuclear plants they chose to be peaceful by choice just like Canada can if reactivate its offensive doctrine can produce 50 nukes and even more per anum, both Nations are not idiotic like dwarf israel.

Why bring China in it is a mssive masive country with massive massive resources and man power and brains, why is your Arse always burning about China.

:lol:

I just brought China as an example to prove the point (which i was quoting) wrong......... it was just cited as an example.

I guess being a Think Tank you should not generalize things & see every Indian poster jealous of China, In fact I really respect Chinese determination & there will to become economic superpower.

I guess I touched some raw nerve by invoking "CHINA".

:lol:

I just brought China as an example to prove the point (which i was quoting) wrong......... it was just cited as an example.

I guess being a Think Tank you should not generalize things & see every Indian poster jealous of China, In fact I really respect Chinese determination & there will to become economic superpower.

I guess I touched some raw nerve by invoking "CHINA".

You proved nothing except promoted idiocy on this Thread thus touching raw nerve is far fetched dream, I replied to your post earlier because it is your indians dirty habit on this forum not to mention i touched your raw nerve by mentioning dwarf israel---Check Mate, refrain or someone with authority shall ban you.

a tiny minuscule country calling Brazil a dwarf....how low can you go

Brazil could buy israel if they wanted

did israel even qualify to play in the WC? i couldnt even name a single player on their team...wait do they have a team? LOL

isn't it ironic that they'd be celebrating GERMANY's victory against Brazil (more like pummeling) when it was the same country that many israeli jews cite as having wiped out millions in gas chambers?

No it's not ironical. One man, Hitler was responsible for that,not all Germans. Besides, these things that happened more than 50 years ago hold no weight in the modern world. Britain colonised India and Pakistan for 200 hundred years and today , Britain is an ally of both countries and there are millions of Pakistanis and Indians who would love to get their hands on a British citizenship and move there. Similarly, US dropped a nuclear weapon on Japan in 1945 and US-Japan are big allies today.

If I am not wrong, Brazil gave refuge to Nazis running from allies after WW 2.
So there is definitely some history involved

Funny thing is this would mean that the jews supported Germany

not only the nation responsible for the massacre of millions of jews but also a world cup team with two major muslim players

isn't it ironic that they'd be celebrating GERMANY's victory against Brazil (more like pummeling) when it was the same country that many israeli jews cite as having wiped out millions in gas chambers?

Ironically, Israel's worst soccer defeat was to Germany too:
Israel national football team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Biggest defeat
23px-Flag_of_Egypt_%281922%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png
Egypt 7–1 Mandatory Palestine/Eretz Israel
(Cairo, Egypt; 16 March 1934)
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany 7–1 Israel
(Kaiserslautern, Germany; 12 February 2002)

Why bring in China in all this, it is a mssive massive Country with massive massive resources, man power and brains, why is your Arse always burning about China.

I have to say, the Industrial capacity of Brazil is massive. They built their Nuclear plants ingeniously and have an good aviation industry (Embracers), one of the largest automobile manufacturers, strong civilian shipbuilding sector in their NE coast, build submarines, 5th largest economy soon to be 4th etc. It even larger than India. It's one of the few nations in S.America that went through an Industrial revolution is by far more stable than it's Spanish speaking neighbors. An really underrated country.

Comment from another website"

Brazils response should be: "well we both got screwed by the Germans"

LOL..

israel is a miniscule, puny, totally/utterly irrelevant country.

Their only 'relevance' is the crises they create by colonizing/oppressing Palestinians..and hence world talks about them.

UAE has more economic, diplomatic, and cultural relevance in 21st century than puny Israel

Israelis' delusions are over-the-top...

Israel is like a small dog which is friends with lion...and on that basis, he threatens the wolves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom