What's new

Israel bombs Baptist Hospital in Gaza murdering 1,000 Palestinians

F8sCmX8XsAAoOhL

Israel first told Palestinians to go south and then shot them on the way. People trying to rescue those trapped under the rubble were shot. Ambulances were shot while they were being taken to the hospital. Some reached the hospital and were treated. Now hospitals are being hit.

And, someone is still trying to explain how civilian sensitive the IDF have. It's unbelievable. Brain-dead zombies.
The time is near, when people will be seen dead in the streets of Tel Aviv, and there will be no one to pick and bury them. I have warned people of Israel before and I am warning them again, buy boats. Guns might not help you. The storm is heading towards Israel. I also call Arabs to leave Europe immediately or with next year. Arabs in America and Australia should buy as much ammunition as possible. Because when some of the Jews will reach Europe they will bring an storm on Arabs in Europe.

All sign point out to a JDAM, bombing through the air.

Unless Hamas somehow summons an airforce with American equipment, this isn't done by them.

The time is near, when people will be seen dead in the streets of Tel Aviv, and there will be no one to pick and bury them. I have warned people of Israel before and I am warning them again, buy boats. Guns might not help you. The storm is heading towards Israel. I also call Arabs to leave Europe immediately or with next year. Arabs in America and Australia should buy as much ammunition as possible. Because when some of the Jews will reach Europe they will bring an storm on Arabs in Europe.
Europe will be engufled with the 2nd war when arabs in Europe meets the israeli refugees.

This is why I recommend against immigration at all cost, funny the europeans are now reaping what they sow.

This is a war crime, and it should be called as such. Do you have proof that Hamas did it? I have not seen convincing proof yet. Do you assume that Israeli do not lie? Only Hamas lie?

Nobody brings his kids to a hospital and expect it to be bombed.

This might sound harsh but your statement is disgusting.
There is no proof Israel did it, infact Israel has put out corroborative evidence in the form of sat images, and audio clips to prove that the other side did it.
While there is zilch, zero, nada evidence by Gaza authorities apart from their fictional claim of 500 deaths which turned to 800 deaths after few hours.

Fast forward... the sun rises, and as you know sunlight is the best disinfectant.

There is no proof Israel did it, infact Israel has put out corroborative evidence in the form of sat images, and audio clips to prove that the other side did it.
While there is zilch, zero, nada evidence by Gaza authorities apart from their fictional claim of 500 deaths which turned to 800 deaths after few hours.

Fast forward... the sun rises, and as you know sunlight is the best disinfectant.
I would like to see this evidence.

dropped an alleged American-made Mark 84 bomb on a Palestinian hospital, killing 500 people without humanity knowing, but the rumor of beheading 40 children in Israel spread widely to incite hatred against Palestinians.

F-16 with four 2,000 lb JDAM bombs taking off five days ago.

IMG_20231018_044559.jpg
KeithWoodsYT_20231017__1714395174527254844_5_1714395172115558400.jpg
KeithWoodsYT_20231017__1714395174527254844_4_1714395169280106496.jpg

Here is a photo from Ashkelon after a rocket attack

And how many died in this attack?

Not even five

In fact I have a small challenge for you

Being a Zionist apologist I ask you to prove that Hamas rockets killed 50 Israelis in last ten years

Go on. Prove it. Surely it isn't a big deal since Palestinian rockets are capable of killing 500 in a single hit

There is no proof Israel did it

None of us have proof that you are a product of a brothel

But we all know you are

Same is the case with this Israeli attack on hospital. Everyone knows only Israel can do it. It is that obvious

And how many died in this attack?

Not even five

In fact I have a small challenge for you

Being a Zionist apologist I ask you to prove that Hamas rockets killed 50 Israelis in last ten years

Go on. Prove it. Surely it isn't a big deal since Palestinian rockets are capable of killing 500 in a single hit

None of us have proof that you are a product of a brothel

But we all know you are

Same is the case with this Israeli attack on hospital. Everyone knows only Israel can do it. It is that obvious

Pajeets going in hyper mode, the bottom line is no matter how much phull sapport slogan they will never be accepted by Isrealis as they are not compatible with thier religion.

Israel has majorly targeted civilians, killing hundreds before. Qana massacres of 1996 and 2006 are examples.

Last edited:
Muslims sacrificing their own kids for jihad is no news at all
Jihad is for freedom give the land of Israel to original owner of the land Palestinians problem solved

Give the evidence if you have

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom