What's new

Israel bombs Baptist Hospital in Gaza murdering 1,000 Palestinians

The hospital incident? Are you serious?
Indians are shitting all over the forum with their insinuations that this hospital was a blur on blue attack and you are engaging with him?
Come on. I want a debate and both sides view but spot trolling for the sake of it.
Indians attempt to be more Jewish than the Jews to show their infatuation and hatred for Muslims. With respect don’t be so naive. The main press - government officials I. The UK are clearly confirming Hamas missiles are simply not big enough to do this - yet these dark brown Indians attempt to appease their white master?

What US media man? I have experience of growing up with Muslims....Muslims killed thousands of innocent kashmiri pandits...killed thousands of Hindus in Bomb blasts..they never condemn anything done by Muslims....t
Have you seen even a single muslim condemning Hamas who killed 1500 innocent Israelis( including babies) and who triggered this war..no...for muslims everything is religion religion religion..
You can't expect others to be fair with you when all you have is hate for them
For Palestinians it is about their land, this includes Palestinian Christians. For you it is about religion.

You pajeets being a product out of fornication is also no news at all

You have no shame for posting this zionist lie on this thread??

@Windjammer was right about you after all
I'm only trying to add factual discussion to the topic at hand, is that such a bad thing? Tell me which point he makes is a lie. FYI, I'm not saying Israel has NOT done this, I'm only pointing out what the circumstantial evidence has to say. At this point we can neither rule out an errant Missile strike from the factions nor an IDF strike.

Yes, although Israel did not bomb the hospital...

This pajeet has completed his investigation guys

20231013_213743.jpg

I'm only trying to add factual discussion to the topic at hand, is that such a bad thing? Tell me which point he makes is a lie. FYI, I'm not saying Israel has NOT done this, I'm only pointing out what the circumstantial evidence has to say. At this point we can neither rule out an errant Missile strike from the factions nor an IDF strike.

Everything on that tweet is a lie

Everyone knows Hamas or Palestinian rockets don't do that kind of damage

Anyone saying otherwise is a liar and a Zionist scumbag

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom