What's new

Israel bombs Baptist Hospital in Gaza murdering 1,000 Palestinians

What US media man? I have experience of growing up with Muslims....Muslims killed thousands of innocent kashmiri pandits...killed thousands of Hindus in Bomb blasts..they never condemn anything done by Muslims....t
Have you seen even a single muslim condemning Hamas who killed 1500 innocent Israelis( including babies) and who triggered this war..no...for muslims everything is religion religion religion..
You can't expect others to be fair with you when all you have is hate for them

you have murdered 80,000+ Kashmir muslims , raped thousands of women all according independent human rights organisation ... did you share a tear for them

india story of Kashmir pundits killing largely exaggerated .. dont try and pass off as the victim as you are the aggressor

mumbai bombing was due to hindu riots against muslims... indian muslims did the bombing .. seems like you create your own monsters

What US media man? I have experience of growing up with Muslims....Muslims killed thousands of innocent kashmiri pandits...killed thousands of Hindus in Bomb blasts..they never condemn anything done by Muslims....t
Have you seen even a single muslim condemning Hamas who killed 1500 innocent Israelis( including babies) and who triggered this war..no...for muslims everything is religion religion religion..
Lol what the prove that Muslims kill thousands of kashmiris pandits and thousands of Hindus in bomb blast??

And you didn't see a Palestinians genocide since 7 decades and no babies are killed by Hamas this already debunk by various Western sources

you have murdered 80,000+ Kashmir muslims , raped thousands of women all according independent human rights organisation ... did you share a tear for them

india story of Kashmir pundits killing largely exaggerated .. dont try and pass off as the victim as you are the aggressor

mumbai bombing was due to hindu riots against muslims... indian muslims did the bombing .. seems like you create your own monsters
See...this is what I said....you Muslims don't see facts without religious lens...some innocent Kashmiris were killed by Indian army ..I don't deny that fact...but how and why did the army land there? Wasn't it because of separatist groups which were motivated by islam and muslim ummah? Tell me honestly...does your religion treat an idol worshipper equal to that of a muslim? Am I not called worst of the creatures? Am I not supposed to pay extra tax called jizya in a muslim country?
Anyway no point arguing with you...

1697596215930.png

This is just Insane behavior, Are these people even Human beings ? Can someone check their DNA ? I've not even see that behavior from ISIS, This is just Psychotic behavior and USA/World is letting it all happen right before their eyes.

Israel is signing a death warrant for itself, India shall keep distance at this point. What is all this noise gonna help India, maybe only for Modi's elections?

I've seen journalists who stayed in Palestine say that Palestinian children are now writing their names on the palms of their hands.

It serves to avoid being unable to identify the body after it has been blown up.

View attachment 963105

View attachment 963106
Maybe we should put these pics on the dinner plates of Sisi, Abdullah, Erdogan, Shabaz , Bin Salman et all.

Israel is signing a death warrant for itself, India shall keep distance at this point. What is all this noise gonna help India, maybe only for Modi's elections?
I think Biden is setting up Israel for destruction before he dies.

Why Hamas should be condemned at all, they are just trying to liberate their land from occupiers.
Keep mentioning those Hindu pandits and yet you blame others for being radical. Typical hypocrite indian scumbag.

The anger in the Muslim and Christian community against Israel is unprecedented. Although tactics of dehumanising Palestinians have been employed successfully in the past, the new fanatical and radical elements of warfare introduced by Israel in the escalation will usher a similar if not worse response.

Only India and Indians remain firm in the Israeli camp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom