What's new

Israel attack on sudan details

look f the maps , and stfu because even your avatar is annoying me . and get the f out of this thread if you have nothing to give and just spread your diseased inferior buthurt

aslanim , bak burda osmanliyi felan kotulemeye geldiyse , s git beni sovdurme , senin osmanli dusmanligini bilmeyen yok

You are losing every debate you start. I feel obliged to cover your defeats. Whatever... :)

You are losing every debate you start. I feel obliged to cover your defeats. Whatever... :)

If he transformed the zealousness of bad words into proper research.....my last post off topic, here, was fun TR1, bye bye now...

edit: my apologies if i was rude in any way.

If he transformed the zealousness of bad words into proper research.....my last post off topic, here, was fun TR1, bye bye now...

edit: my apologies if i was rude in any way.

Your not on my level yet sorry

think for no more than 10 seconds and you will get your answer why there is still a country called isreal .

also its not hard very hard to destroy another countries airforce with a coward suprise attack.

Yes, anyone with half a mind can understand why Israel has never lost a single war and continues to dominate every single adversary.
Unfortunately, not every person seem such mental capabilities.
I should remind you that the Arabs attacked Israel on the holiest day in Judaism, Yom Kippur, a day of national fasting, an equivalent of a 24 hour Ramadan, and still lost miserably.

Delusions the Arabs teach themselves and their children do not change the course of history, nor reality.

Yes, anyone with half a mind can understand why Israel has never lost a single war and continues to dominate every single adversary.
Unfortunately, not every person seem such mental capabilities.
I should remind you that the Arabs attacked Israel on the holiest day in Judaism, Yom Kippur, a day of national fasting, an equivalent of a 24 hour Ramadan, and still lost miserably.

Delusions the Arabs teach themselves and their children do not change the course of history, nor reality.

Dominate what? Boy you say you won 1973 war while you lost sınai which is such a strategic place and massive land is that what you call victory? Not to forget how many aircraft of aid did US send you constantly, if US helped Uganda that much they would have defeated France.
Nevertheless 1967 you acted clever and was decisive victory. But even you know that Isreal wasn't the proper underdogs in the wars you was well equipped and constant aided

And in the 90s, they tried to come to Pakistan to destroy our nuclear plants. Our Air Force stopped the attack by using F-16s and Air defence systems. Although we achieved success, for us, that period was really tough. We had Sanctions, and as well as India on our nerves, who had the backing from Israel and became a nuclear power earlier.

It never happened. I have heard this nonsense from most Arab worshipping Pakistanis.

Stop believing this delusions of grandeur that Pakistan is at the vanguard of Islamic causes and by turning Israel into an enemy of Pakistan makes Pakistan feel more Arab.

Dominate what? Boy you say you won 1973 war while you lost sınai which is such a strategic place and massive land is that what you call victory? Not to forget how many aircraft of aid did US send you constantly, if US helped Uganda that much they would have defeated France.
Nevertheless 1967 you acted clever and was decisive victory. But even you know that Isreal wasn't the proper underdogs in the wars you was well equipped and constant aided

How exactly did Israel lose in 1973?

The war started on October 6, 1973

Israel threw out the Syrians by October 10, 1973 from the Golan Heights.

Israel crossed the Suez Canal and encircled the Egyptian 3rd Army.

Yes, initially the Arabs fought well, but in the end Israel still won.

Its Armies were shelling Damascus, encircled half of the Egyptian Army and was 100km from Cairo.

Its Armies were shelling Damascus, encircled half of the Egyptian Army and was 100km from Cairo.

Are you there lawyer? In the end before the war did Israel have sınai and Suez canal YES after NO

You do because you failed to stop our program. Pakistan having over 120 Nuclear warheads now, you and your think tanks still believe you can still take over us like as if we are some kind of African country.

If we attacked you for your 26/11 actions...You can't talk like this..

Still your History ..Have you won any War..Even Pakistan Failed in Bangladeshi also...

Better prepare yourself ...otherwise Israel's next target is Islamabad....

Still your History ..Have you won any War..Even Pakistan Failed in Bangladeshi also...

They tried to copy Israels strategy but failed.

Seriously do you really think Israel can take on Islamabad? :rofl:

Maybe they should prepare themselves because what Pakistan can do is what Israel can't do. Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 Missiles cover range as far as Israel. And thats right they all carry Nuclear warheads. With a click of a button Israel will be history.

Now quit acting smart and STFU.

I really find it funny that Arabs have no issues with India; have diplomatic relations, decent trade. Many Arabs also have diplomatic ties to Israel.

Morsi recently went to Israel.

Are you there lawyer? In the end before the war did Israel have sınai and Suez canal YES after NO

It would have had all of it if it were not for Soviet Union pressuring USA to tell Israel to arrange a cease fire.

Back
Top Bottom