What's new

Israel attack on sudan details

Seriously do you really think Israel can take on Islamabad? :rofl:

Maybe they should prepare themselves because what Pakistan can do is what Israel can't do. Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 Missiles cover range as far as Israel. And thats right they all carry Nuclear warheads. With a click of a button Israel will be history.

Now quit acting smart and STFU.

Hi hi ...Israel have Several Air defence systems Such as Spyder and Arrow ABMs that can easily Intercept and Destroy your Shaheen and Gauri missiles....

your option for Jericho Missile please...

Audio is an insecure Indian, no matter what he says btw. Just letting you know.

i saw cucumbers with more mental agility then you. no wonder your civilization is decayed......and for the record if the joos were nextdoor from Pakistan we all know how. it would end in the event of hostilities.....

Dominate what? Boy you say you won 1973 war while you lost sınai which is such a strategic place and massive land is that what you call victory? Not to forget how many aircraft of aid did US send you constantly, if US helped Uganda that much they would have defeated France.
Nevertheless 1967 you acted clever and was decisive victory. But even you know that Isreal wasn't the proper underdogs in the wars you was well equipped and constant aided

Oh, so you are one of those "let's ignore history and deny reality" types found mostly in the Arab world but also in the Muslim world. An Arabized Turk.

Israel gave Sinai back willingly for peace with the Arabs, a false peace.
It is evident today that there can never be peace with Arabs when the likes of you represent the majority.

As for the Pakistanis daydreaming about Israel being an enemy of Pakistan; Why do you want Israel to attack your country so much when your country is the least of Israel's concerns? For the grandeur of being called Israel's "mortal enemy"? Or a simple death wish?

Sad to say that you have much bigger problems than Israel in your own country and next door. Even sadder is while you want to call yourselves the guardians of Islam against Israel, you are not even considered a threat by Israel.

As straight as the crow flies....there are 3 countries b/n them...Jordan,Iraq and Iran, all hostile to Israelis.

And still Pakistani believe that Israel tried to bomb Pakistan... :thinktank:

either Israel is fool or Pakistani are (hyper) emotional.

Oh, so you are one of those "let's ignore history and deny reality" types found mostly in the Arab world but also in the Muslim world. An Arabized Turk.

It is evident today that there can never be peace with Arabs when the likes of you represent the majority.

As for the Pakistanis daydreaming about Israel being an enemy of Pakistan; Why do you want Israel to attack your country so much when your country is the least of Israel's concerns? For the grandeur of being called Israel's "mortal enemy"? Or a simple death wish?

Sad to say that you have much bigger problems than Israel in your own country and next door. Even sadder is while you want to call yourselves the guardians of Islam against Israel, you are not even considered a threat by Israel.

\

Hey PteX can you please put ur PoV on 1973 war, I am totally unaware of Pakistani claim.. I believe the day Israel loose it will be annihilation... I don't believe PoW is allowed in barbaric mongolide war culture...

My dear Ptex you have to understand Pakistan is a nation with deep identity crisis. If you were to classify nations on what they stand for you will not find a category to fit Pakistan in. Much of our global politics are now a quagmire of this identity crisis.

Seriously do you really think Israel can take on Islamabad? :rofl:

Maybe they should prepare themselves because what Pakistan can do is what Israel can't do. Shaheen 2 and Ghauri 2 Missiles cover range as far as Israel. And thats right they all carry Nuclear warheads. With a click of a button Israel will be history.

Now quit acting smart and STFU.

It is part of the Islamist identity crisis that nations begged to be attacked and lack the common sense to co-operate with global community. The same bought destruction on Afghanistan and I can see Pakistan treading the same path 20 years down the line if our internal politics are not improved.

First UN divided Sudan (North Sudan and southern Sudan) with Pre-poll rigging (Did by UNITED NATION). Why because Israel Want. The 1st day of the opening ceremony of southern Sudan two Flags were waving at a time 1 of Sudan and the other 1 ISRAEL. On the other side Only Muslims community other side with ISrael + S.Sudan (Christan's). How i know this because my family relatives and few others are in United Nation from last many years and working @ Sudan (employee of UN and few are observers from PK - UN). They clearly said Israel with supporter of divided Sudan.

:lol: an arabized Turk - funniest thing i heard . i bet if a country in south america dont like you you call them arabized X countrymen.

I agree aswell we dont see israel as threat because too small , insignificant for our warrior culture & army.

pakistani sipahi , what does sipahi mean in urdu? or isit this .

Sipahi

Sipahi1530.jpg

@TR.1
Sir,Turks have a rich history of being an warrior race,there is absolute no doubt.But why do you tend to underestimate the achievement of others is beyond my knowledge.
The Germans and the Israelis have proved themselves as a tremendous fighting machines of twentieth century.Be it the german snipers,the brutal richthofen division in the world war or the brilliant israeli military tactics we have seen in the past.The world war veterans still remember their enemies with respect,why cant you? No offence intended.Peace.

Are you there lawyer? In the end before the war did Israel have sınai and Suez canal YES after NO
Of course Israel had Sinai in the end of the war. Israel returned Sinai in 1982, 9 years after the war as part of peace agreement.

By the end of the war, territory controlled by Israel has increased by 900 km2. Israel was never so big as in the end of 1973.

@TR.1
Sir,Turks have a rich history of being an warrior race,there is absolute no doubt.But why do you tend to underestimate the achievement of others is beyond my knowledge.
The Germans and the Israelis have proved themselves as a tremendous fighting machines of twentieth century.Be it the german snipers,the brutal richthofen division in the world war or the brilliant israeli military tactics we have seen in the past.The world war veterans still remember their enemies with respect,why cant you? No offence intended.Peace.

i dont , mate israelis was very decisivie especially in first war , germans was pure machines especially in second world war figthing against multiple countries , but the thing i was trying to say is some people are acting as if israel is a very poorly equipped , very bad airforce and poor country who thought against some very very strong countries . Israel had good weapons , american tanks , very good airforce like now , thats what im trying to say. I respect both , but let me give an example , world war 2 , germany against 3 world powers who still had mass wealth and possession in different countries , germans invaded france like a pie , still fighting with britian and invade russia at the same time as well as support from all of those countries colonies e.g canada , australia , new zealand , and all those other countries.

now maybe you understand better .

^^^Israel was never poorly equipped.Those who think like this perhaps do not read much.For example in 1973 it had SR71 on its side which gave it priceless information. Anyways thanks for your reply.Understood your point.

i watched this to understand the war .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom