What's new

Israel attack on sudan details

The German snipers were nothing when compared to Japanese. In the Pacific war, the Japanese snipers will tie themselves to the cocnut trees and wait for the American landing party.Most of the time they will get a single US soldiers before being killed.

Thanks,I did not know that.But please take the freezing cold of Europe into consideration.When German troops were retreating,they used these snipers to hold the enemy back.

India must also procure aircraft like F-15E strike Eagle, India must buy 75 F-15 Silent eagle aircraft's, we can incorporate Israeli warfare systems in it, It will give an advantage over our traditional adversaries.

It's the pilots not air crafts that matters.

Of course the breakfast part was in 1967. It happened!! They picked a time when they would go for breakfast, am not kidding. In the 1973 war, the Israelis were praying when the Egyptians attacked in tandem with the Syrians :D

One should congratulate Egypt for their massive deception campaign prior to the Yom Kippur War. It was so successful that when the actual attack came Israelis was taken by surprise.

F-15s have long range so they only needed to refuel once when going there.
And used gulf streams to blind/cover from radar

Gulf Stream? WTF? it's in the Atlantic. :undecided:

Thanks,I did not know that.But please take the freezing cold of Europe into consideration.When German troops were retreating,they used these snipers to hold the enemy back.

The Japanese snipers spent days on top of the trees with a one way suicide mission. For them there was no plan B.

Gulf Stream? WTF? it's in the Atlantic. :undecided:

Gulfstream as in aircraft, specially designed to jam radars and electronic survilleance. RAW also got a couple of those from Israel

One should congratulate Egypt for their massive deception campaign prior to the Yom Kippur War. It was so successful that when the actual attack came Israelis was taken by surprise.

Not quite surprising. Israel intelligence had warned IDF about the impending attack. But IDF command only dismissed the report stating Egypt is not capable of war until they receive MiG 27 and Scuds from USSR.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Directorate of Military Intelligence's (abbreviated as "Aman") Research Department was responsible for formulating Israel's intelligence estimate. By mid-1973, Aman was almost completely aware of the Arab war plans. It knew that the Egyptian Second and Third Armies would attempt to cross the Suez Canal and advance ten kilometers into the Sinai, followed by armored divisions which would advance towards the Mitla and Gidi passes, and that naval units and paratroopers would then attempt to capture Sharm el-Sheikh. Aman was also aware of many details of the Syrian war plan. However, Israeli analysts, following "the concept", did not believe the Arabs were serious about going to war

On October 4–5, Zamir's concern grew as additional signs of an impending attack were detected. Soviet advisers and their families left Egypt and Syria, transport aircraft thought to be laden with military equipment landed in Cairo and Damascus, and aerial photographs revealed that Egyptian and Syrian concentrations of tanks, infantry and SAM missiles were at an unprecedented high.

Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not shocked at all, to see so many Israeli apologists here. Anyways, I just wanted to clarify the part about Pakistan.

Israel twice tried to attack Pakistani nuclear facilities. Many senior members of the forum have repeatedly debated on this issue and we have ex-PAF officers too confirming this these Ops by PAF. We've Ex-ISI Chiefs stating this fact. Only Indians deny it, 'cause it their cowardice and failure which prevented the Israelis to launch their airstrikes, at least once, in 1998.

More details:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-air-force-during-may-1998-nuclear-tests.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ael-didnt-want-attack-kahuta-think-again.html

Not quite surprising. Israel intelligence had warned IDF about the impending attack. But IDF command only dismissed the report stating Egypt is not capable of war until they receive MiG 27 and Scuds from USSR.

Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well thats the risk you take when you have a small standing army. You cannot call the conscripts to report to duty for each and every intelligence warning....the economy will come to a halt.

500 - watch

after 1967 israel was massive - watch from 1.00
After 1973 Israel was even more massive.

1967:
1973war2copy.1351607436.jpg

1973:
1973war2.1351607441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So why you retreat or leave sinai

Peace. If you bothered to read a book instead of making irrational and emotional ramblings, you'd know why Israel gave up such a valuable territory.
Today it is clear that there is no such thing as peace with barbarians who only understand the might of a fist.

Look at what they are doing to their own people, to their own brothers... Savages do not desire peace, nor can they abide to former agreements when one is overthrown and replaced by those more fanatic.

Peace. If you bothered to read a book instead of making irrational and emotional ramblings, you'd know why Israel gave up such a valuable territory.
Today it is clear that there is no such thing as peace with barbarians who only understand the might of a fist.

Look at what they are doing to their own people, to their own brothers... Savages do not desire peace, nor can they abide to former agreements when one is overthrown and replaced by those more fanatic.

Don't bother, 90% of the people on this forum have no clue whatsoever as to what actually happened.

@somebozo

It is as you say. A country with no clear entity is torn apart by their own hands.

@Black Widow
Yes, if Israel were to give in to the Arabs, there would be no more Israel. You simply have to look at how they treat their own people to see what they would do to their enemies. That is why Israel will never lose.

Any historian will tell you how the Egyptian army was encircled and faced complete destruction. These delusional ideas of "victory" by the Arabs in 73' were installed into the Arab minds for generations. They've lied to themselves so much and with such intensity that they no longer share the reality in which you and i live in.

i did read thats why i asked the question in that way if you had the capacity to understand , in my question there was also my opinion hidden , why would you retreat from such big lands when your such a small country just for a few signings that are not known how long it will be in effect.

@Ptex :Correct me if I am wrong, but Egyptians have set up a whole museum dedicated to their 1973 'Victory' with huge murals painted with the help of North Koreans.

Back
Top Bottom