What's new

Israel announces War with Iran?

MisterSyed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently i have seen some news poppin up regarding Israel's war with Iran and some news channels were even reporting that it is going to happen.
I have lost that article, but please correct me regarding this. Might help some people with the same question.
Please notify me if theres another thread regarding this, Thanks.

Israel have no balls of coming all the way to Iran without the help of their stooges (not that I am an Iranian fan). Fighting arabs in your own backyard is something else as compare to fight all across the middle east.

Last edited:
Iranian army:
thumb_Mahfel-202146618092765341633013835.7366.jpg

Recently i have seen some news poppin up regarding Israel's war with Iran and some news channels were even reporting that it is going to happen.
I have lost that article, but please correct me regarding this. Might help some people with the same question.
Please notify me if theres another thread regarding this, Thanks.

Been hearing the above since 1988.

Israel is not in position to allow Iran for nuclear warhead.I think
Israel will do surprise attack on nuclear facilities that will surely escalate full scale war.

Israel have no balls of coming all the way to Iran without the help of their stooges (not that I am an Iranian fan). Fighting arabs in your own backyard is something else as compare to fight all across the middle east.

Underestimating someone is always biggest mistake. How is this possible, they had no balls but yet they did suprise attack over Iraq's nuclear facility with full pack of F-16s and F-15s ?? I think Iran is smart enough and does not underestimate Israel, it keep building its air-defense and proxy forces around the region to counter Israel.

Secondly, Iran and Israel are already at war through proxies and its getting direct each day. Israel has killed top Iranian nuclear scientist, also keep doing cyber attacks. It is quite clear, if Iran decides to build a nuclear weapon then Israel will do anything to stop it. However, Iran always stresses that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes. So, the issue does not escalate. This will change when Iran change its posture to more aggressive messaging.

If Israel or US wanted to strike Iran nuclear program, they wouldn't wait for it to reach advanced stages. It will not happen. Iran likely has nuclear weapons already. The negotiations and drama is to delay other regional players (Saudi, Turkey) from same path. To buy Israel and Iran more time for qualitative advantage and regional domination.

If Israel or US wanted to strike Iran nuclear program, they wouldn't wait for it to reach advanced stages. It will not happen. Iran likely has nuclear weapons already. The negotiations and drama is to delay other regional players (Saudi, Turkey) from same path. To buy Israel and Iran more time for qualitative advantage and regional domination.

I don't see strikes happening but a full fledged invasion will occur Israel won't be part of it tho they will sit on the sidelines.. And On the other things you are wrong

I don't see strikes happening but a full fledged invasion will occur Israel won't be part of it tho they will sit on the sidelines.. And On the other things you are wrong

Israel can enter their airspace or strike from outside their airspace, but they cannot cause anything more than a minor setback to Iran's nuclear program. US can on other hand but has no interest in ME war nor does US public have stomach for that. In future there will be different threats and strategic interests, and Israel and Iran will not be enemies. Iran and Arabs will continue status quo which both seem satisfied with at the moment. I don't see invasion or war happening in near term.

Israel can enter their airspace or strike from outside their airspace, but they cannot cause anything more than a minor setback to Iran's nuclear program. US can on other hand but has no interest in ME war nor does US public have stomach for that. In future there will be different threats and strategic interests, and Israel and Iran will not be enemies. Iran and Arabs will continue status quo which both seem satisfied with at the moment. I don't see invasion or war happening in near term.

If the Nuclear deal fails then war is on the horizone.. Strikes won't damage anything of the structures set up by Iran only an effective ground incursion.. Which will occur imo if the deal fails and it may not fail this time and I see the deal being struck but it will fail around 2032.. They could buy sometime by setting the unavoidable back a decade but that is about it. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives the same.. This is even in Prophecy

What is your opinion about Saudi Arab and Israel?
Are they not like husband wife?

US attacked Afghanistan,Libya, Iraq, Even it is in Syria,
Why not Saudi Arab?

Ok Mr. Ummah Chumma, Saudi is not funding Wahhabi Madarsahs in Pakistan for Sectarian Violence and Terrorism? Is it not supporting ISIS, Al Qaeda?

Why US is not attacking Saudi? When it attacked Libya, Iraq and even it is in Syria?
Iranians have been funding it's fair share of proxies in Pakistan and doing so long before the Saudis...open your eyes and don't be blinded by sectarianism.
If the Nuclear deal fails then war is on the horizone.. Strikes won't damage anything of the structures set up by Iran only an effective ground incursion.. Which will occur imo if the deal fails and it may not fail this time and I see the deal being struck but it will fail around 2032.. They could buy sometime by setting the unavoidable back a decade but that is about it. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives the same.. This is even in Prophecy
There won't be any attacks, if anything it will be a dog and pony show so as to not affect Iran's strategic strengths...Iran being a viable shia state is every interest of Israel...

Israel is not in position to allow Iran for nuclear warhead.I think
Israel will do surprise attack on nuclear facilities that will surely escalate full scale war.
The surprise will be when dimona is hit by Iranian missiles. Remember the American bases when hit by Iranian missiles.

Imagine a radioactive Israel when dimona is blown up

If US could (note kosher is just a proxy) it would have long ago not when Eyran already have what it takes to build Nukes. You stop / attack before one attains the capability not after. After is all noise and chakka dance nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom