What's new

ISPR appalled at MQM Altaf Hussain's Disgusting remarks

Altaf Hussain Khud India Ka Hai.. India Jakar Unho Nay Kaha Kay Pakistan Banna Bohut Bari Galti Thi.. Haroon Rasheed

1st May 2015

Samaa tv ko bhi hum lapait main lay lain gay- Altaf Hussain threatens Samaa tv On Air

Height of vulgar language
Angrazon ko apni maa behan pesh karnay walay ajj mulk k muhafiz banay bethay hayn:Altaf Hussain

"Media Ki Azadi Hamari Waja Se Ha Warna In Ki Maa Behnen Galiyon Main Khari Hoti Agar Yeh Azadi Sahafat Mangtey"- Altaf Hussain

Aik Dafa RAW Khul Ke Hamara Sath De Aur Humain Aslaha De Phir Inhen Bata Dain Ge"- Altaf Hussain Calling RAW To Help Him

Altaf Hussain Asking Youth To Get Arms And Physical Training

Fareeha Idrees shows unseen pictures of terrorist Jawaid Langra with Altaf Hussain & Saulat Mirza

Altaf Hussain messed up ... He doesn't need to this ranting speech ... RC had countered very well to thug SSP's baseless allegations ... But he ruined all effort which had done by RC .........

His telephonic speeches should be banned in Pakistan ...........

I second that.

Rabita Committee's response was very mature and well countered. But AH just ruined all their efforts, HAHA.

Cause he understood fast he can't beat them , so he went to beg them , they got him back ?
Same as zardari & Nawaz , they all are same making their efforts to achive great game ?

Your'e as confused as that chooran seller may be its the side effects of listening to him too much.

Free speech ? you call this free speech ? take your meds , buddy . Asking public to use weapons and take privately Army training, Altaf Hussain is inciting violence in Pakistan. he should be banned .Justify this batmannow .
CD3_msBUUAET2Id.jpg
CD3_oUfVEAALRzY.jpg
Saying & doing things are 2 different things ?
I don't think that he can do , whatever he is saying ?
All he wants to show his peoples that , he is still in control & much alive .
That's all , but if LEA s or army starts reacting on his statements then , he will prove whole whole world he , was right & he & his followers ate the victims ? - been targeted

کراچی / لندن: ایم کیو ایم کی پاکستان اور لندن میں موجود رابطہ کمیٹیوں نے اپنے مشترکہ بیان میں کہا ہے کہ گزشتہ روز الطاف حسین نے اپنے بیان میں عسکری قیادت پر کوئی تنقید نہیں کی بلکہ پاک فوج کے سربراہ جنرل راحیل شریف کے اقدامات کی حمایت اور تعریف کی۔
ایم کیو ایم کی پاکستان اور لندن کی رابطہ کمیٹیوں کی جانب سے جاری مشترکہ بیان میں الطاف حسین کے پاک فوج کے حوالے سے بیان کی وضاحت میں کہا گیا ہے کہ الطاف حسین کی جانب سے فوج کو ’عوامی سیلوٹ‘ فوجیوں کا مورال بڑھانے کا سبب تو ہو سکتا ہے نفرت پھیلانے کا سبب ہرگز نہیں ہو سکتا، الطاف حسین نے اپنے بے شمار عوامی خطابات میں پاک فوج اور اس کے سربراہ جنرل راحیل شریف کے اقدامات کی تائید وحمایت اور تعریف کی۔
رابطہ کمیٹیوں کی جانب سے جاری بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ الطاف حسین نے کہا کہ ہمارے ساتھ انصاف کیا جائے، ضرب عضب کے ساتھ ساتھ ملکی دولت لوٹنے والوں، قرضے ہڑپ کرنے والے چور ڈاکوؤں اور لیٹروں کے خلاف بھی کارروائی کی جائے۔
واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز ایم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین نے لندن سے اپنے کارکنوں سے خطاب میں پاک آرمی کو شدید تنقید کا نشانہ بنایا تھا جس کی ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر نے شدید الفاظ میں مذمت کی تھی۔

Saying & doing things are 2 different things ?
Right . So he should be allowed to say whatever he like . He is bashing Pakistan Army ! Pakistan Army ! my friend and you are justifying his acts . He is inciting violence in Pakistan. Asking his 'karkuns' to take up arms and train themselves . What else do you take up arms for ? Soon he will ask for an independent country . We can't allow puppets like him to mislead our people .
That's all , but if LEA s or army starts reacting on his statements then , he will prove whole whole world he , was right & he & his followers ate the victims ? - been targeted
You genius , his comments are directly against the national security of Pakistan , Army is bound to take action . I'm surprised federal government isn't doing anything . Mafahmat ki siyasat has/will ruin this country .
& he & his followers ate the victims ? - been targeted
Wrong , he is instigating violence in society . Anyone who does that will be taken up to the cleaners .
What a stupid comment , dude .

Pakistani politics is more amusing than the comedies of Monty Python. Saw the interview of the SSP Rao with Shahzeb Khanzadeh, unfortunately the SSP didn't come over as a smart bloke during that nonsensical interview. How can the head of a district police call a press conference and declare the third or fourth largest political party a terrorist organization and demand ban on it just because he has some unseen solid evidence and the confession of some captured criminals? This is not even funny actually, this is absurd. Where else things like this happen in this world?

Right . So he should be allowed to say whatever he like . He is bashing Pakistan Army ! Pakistan Army ! my friend and you are justifying his acts . He is inciting violence in Pakistan. Asking his 'karkuns' to take up arms and train themselves . What else do you take up arms for ? Soon he will ask for an independent country . We can't allow puppets like him to mislead our people .

You genius , his comments are directly against the national security of Pakistan , Army is bound to take action . I'm surprised federal government isn't doing anything . Mafahmat ki siyasat has/will ruin this country .

Wrong , he is instigating violence in society . Anyone who does that will be taken up to the cleaners .
What a stupid comment , dude .
There are thousand words & tens of so called leaders doing that in the history of Pakistan ?
But stupid , 17 years old kid , how come he will ever knows about it ?
I am not justifying his statment at any level but instead , of being a shamuck , I am trying to stop the cycle of violence , which can trun this mess into mayhem?
You won't get it , Karachi operation was against criminals but not against any political party , in its theory ?
In the grounds its proven wrong , it is against a political party holding 80% of the mandate to its population ?
If you go against it , it will react , politically & with political statment , that's what Is happening now ?
I haven't saw any reaction from army when their soldiers throats cutted down by TTp dogs & been not declared shaheeds by then JI chief munnawar Hassan ?
Right now pakarmy must disengage itself , with this sort of political war , must bring a balance in Karachi opreation , going accorss the board against all.others , so The people's of Karachi not think been as a target of the state machinery ?

Hey stupid , be in your dam pajamas , don't go out of your skins here ?

HAHA, this retard is actually making a virtual threat, good follow the steps of your chooran seller leader.
There are thousand words & tens of so called leaders doing that in the history of Pakistan ?
I am not justifying his statment at any level but instead , of being a shamuck , I am trying to stop the cycle of violence , which can trun this mess into mayhem?
You won't get it , Karachi operation was against criminals but not against any political party , in its theory ?
In the grounds its proven wrong , it is against a political party holding 80% of the mandate to its population ?
If you go against it , it will react , politically & with political statment , that's what Is happening now ?
I haven't saw any reaction from army when their soldiers throats cutted down by TTp dogs & been not declared shaheeds by then JI chief munnawar Hassan ?
Right now pakarmy must disengage itself , with this sort of political war , must bring a balance in Karachi opreation , going accorss the board against all.others , so The people's of Karachi not think been as a target of the state machinery ?

Zip it douchebag, fuming and venting your frustration means nothing. People of Karachi are sick and tired of thugs of MQM and their supporters who comes out in doves to explain to the world, Bhai ka yeh matlab nahin tha.
Stop claiming to be representative of whole Karachi and its populous you piece of shit.

Doesn't means we should allow anyone to continue doing that on this basis .
First off , don't get personal . Just shows , your lack of competence and sense of humor.
So , that doesn't means rangers or any other law agencies were wrong . Rangers had intel of these criminals sheltering in nine zero so they raided it , nothing wrong in that , now is it ? plus the raid was quite successful . Rangers caught illegal weapons and convicts too . Real concern should be what were they doing there.?
53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers
Would suggest you watch this , see how much your leader lies to you .
And you call these political statements ? you are living in a delusion , buddy . One of a kind , genius .
@notorious_eagle , @Jazzbot , check this post out . Lolz made my day .

Poor comparison , or no comparison at all . Do tell me , do you approve of a person who openly tells people to take up arms against Army ? Pakistan Army !
I couldn't care less . Yes all parties should be targeted but if targeting MQM is justified , nothing wrong in it . Justifies in way , every raid rangers has conducted has been successful .

Doesn't means we should allow anyone to continue doing that on this basis .

First off , don't get personal . Just shows , your lack of competence and sense of humor.

So , that doesn't means rangers or any other law agencies were wrong . Rangers had intel of these criminals sheltering in nine zero so they raided it , nothing wrong in that , now is it ? plus the raid was quite successful . Rangers caught illegal weapons and convicts too . Real concern should be what were they doing there.?
53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers
Would suggest you watch this , see how much your leader lies to you .

And you call these political statements ? you are living in a delusion , buddy . One of a kind , genius .
@notorious_eagle , @Jazzbot , check this post out . Lolz made my day .

Poor comparison , or no comparison at all . Do tell me , do you approve of a person who openly tells people to take up arms against Army ? Pakistan Army !

I couldn't care less . Yes all parties should be targeted but if targeting MQM is justified , nothing wrong in it . Justifies in way , every raid rangers has conducted has been successful .

TTP claims Karachi attack that killed DSP, two others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Sorry targeting only one with the genuine mandate of that area will only result in that ?

Now stop it , this place is not for a 17years old ?

TTP claims Karachi attack that killed DSP, two others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Sorry targeting only one with the genuine mandate of that area will only result in that ?

Now stop it , this place is not for a 17years old
& next time I won't be so soft on you kid , you won't find any one to help you against me the resident devil ?lolzzz
?

MQM followers , lolz .
Answer my post , not surprised . You don't have an answer , expected .
Your so stupid , care to answer/justify what MQM is doing .
Lolz i answered this statement , care to read before posting .
Now stop it , this place is not for a 17years old ?
As i said before ."First off , don't get personal . Just shows , your lack of competence and sense of humor."

& next time I won't be so soft on you kid , you won't find any one to help you against me the resident devil ?lolzzz
WTF , was that a threat . You and your puny threat . Learnt that from your leader ? @Irfan Baloch , @waz , he has crossed his limits .This is the third time this has happened , third time that he has somewhat threatened me . Please do something .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom