What's new

ISPR appalled at MQM Altaf Hussain's Disgusting remarks

I don't know how people can listen him for hours, Even a squealing pig sound sweeter than him. But anyway, he has combo relation (father+brother) with some people and for some even a god - so, ISPR should ignore just not to hurt religious sentiment of those people. But yeah, LEA should continue nabbing terrorists, and it's better to do encounter unless he is ready to cooperate to capture bigger fishes.
Imo ispr should take good care of him and not let this appalling creature getaway with such crap. Enough of tolerating him. And paray likhay log are members of this party!!!!!and they listen to such speeches.

Last edited:
We dont need ISPR "appellation" statements. Pakistani military establishment has to show its sincerity by handing over two culprits involved in murder of Imran faqroq to British authorities, which are in ISI's custody. MQM were assets of military for three decades, i have hard time believing they will be completely disposed of. They are just getting softened and tamed.

So in less than 24 hours, Bhai ka yeh matlab nahin tha, plus with Bhai himself saying Mera yeh matlab nahin tha.
This was no slip of tongue and if it was than this bloody chooran seller does not deserve to lead a political party, but again what is to expect of the idiots who follow him states gem like "We dont need a destination, all we need is a leader", to do what, jerk yourself! Just let that stupid slogan settle in and you shall realize how irrational and moronic these stupid cultists are.

on a serious note , Cant ISI topple the MQM leadership ?? i mean if its possible to remove AH from the leadership of MQM , and make some sensible person from the Rabta comity as new leader of MQM , so like this MQM can work as a Powerful Party under heavy watch of ISI and IB ... i think its not a bad idea , MQM has enjoy a large amount of support in Karachi , and the major downfall of MQM is soley related to AH chutiyape ki speeches and his dictatorship attitude ..
If i am not wrong that ISI is responsible for the defense of Pakistan no matter what the cost is , if you can utilize the support of millions of people ... If one guy creating the issue its better to remove him either by hooks or crooks ..

@Patriots @MastanKhan @Oscar @Bratva @balixd @haviZsultan @syedali73 your comment too ..

That is what they were trying to do earlier but someone in the middle betrayed the whole program. There are a LOT more players involved within the setup than we think.. both inside the country and outside.
Zardari and Bilawal, Shareefas.. its not just internal political forces that compel certain actions they undertake..

Altaf hussain is at the mercy of his Brit Masters..most of the time Drunk.. not to mention has multiple organ failures..
He has nothing to lose but his ego and will take MQM down with him if he sees it fit....and he does.

Problem is not his removal, he can be removed easily but then the public wont accept it. We have seen this in the case of Mujeeb (Agartala conspiracy case), Bhutto, Wali Khan, Benazir etc. This is because our political parties are not political parties but cults, gangs, and fan clubs, that mindlessly orbit their leaders. Now compare this with Jamaat Isalmi, their leaders come and go through electoral process and nothing happens; this is called a party. That is another thing the Jamaat has never and will never win the hearts and minds of the people and get popular vote.

well i agree with you , but what i am thinking that instead of talking about another operation like 92, why not change the leadership ? i mean at least less blood will be shed no ? i agree this is " Almiya " in our society that a Leader never die , you are a murderer or a corrupt Bastard , all you need to do is to get affiliation with a Political Party , and you get the title of Shaheed by default .. i am not a Fan of Jamat , cause they are also Cunts , garbage of Society , so if you have other example ... it will be appreciated ...

You want to weaken the MQM, address the core issues, the very reasons that lead to the formation of MQM and in all honesty, we are not ready for that. No matter what Army says (forget about government) but the fact is, she is also biased here and I can say this with full confidence. Why? because Army (basically her officers and jawan) have come from the same society you and I belong to and this society has not accepted the Urdu speaker Mohajirs as an equal partner and this can be seen from the member's comments on various MQM -related threads. Example is given of East Punjabi Mohajirs and argued that they got assimilated, why not Urdu speaker Mohajirs. Well it is because those were 'Punjabi' speakers, they migrated from one part of Punjab to another.This cannot be compared with the situation of Urdu (or non-Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtoon) Mohajirs, who were not assimilated and discriminated. There are only a couple of issues here and for the greater good of the country cant we resolve them?

i dont want to weaken MQM , all i am saying that if we can save more lives , there will not be any winner if Karachi was pushed into a Civil war , and things are not that good , forget about whole Pakistan , look at PDF , people become blood thirsty monsters , and as i said early that if a women getting raped by Police in the streets of Aziza bad ,and worker of MQM than no one will come to rescue her .. this is how our society has become ..well i can give testimony for this as well that Pakistani society has not accepted the Urdu speaking people in other parts of Pakistan except Karachi , no matter how Patriotic we become , and shout we are all Pakistani , but reality is different that we are one Fcuked up Nation .. i will not blame Politicians but the People themselves dont want to fix their issues , forget about thinking others as Humans or Pakistani ... who ever is not among us is our rival ..
Bhai we can resolve anything if we are honest with our country , the issue is we are not .. Public fall for Politicians and yeah they call themselves as that they know everything .. who do you think will benefit the most from the clash between Army and MQM ? a Operation start to bring peace in Karachi turn our to be against one specific Party , why i would blame MQM here to bring ethnic card ? cause they see that everyone is just after them , and other criminals are roaming free , they have the right to save their A$$'s , just Like for a Indian anything that happen in India is done by ISI , its like anything that happen in Karachi is done by MQM .. this is sick mentality ..

How unjust is the demand of abandoning education and job quota system? Forget about MQM for a while, just tell me is this extremely discriminatory system not harming Pakistan as a whole? If you were a CEO of a company, would you hire a 3rd divisioner (that too from cheating) or a first class first candidate to run your company? If your answer is 3rd divisioner, than what the government is doing is alright, but if your answer is otherwise, how are you supporting the quota system? You don't want to run your company by a 3rd divisioner but allowing to run the country by those, is this not hypocrisy? is this patriotic? There is obviously no hope from extreme right wingers like Zarvan and those who have gone blind in the hate of MQM but the sane members, ask yourself, are you justified in ridiculing MQM while at the same time offering no solution to the problem?

well this is exactly what i fear for Urdu speaking people , once their representation is gone , thing will go back to like in early 80's .. Muhajir will be fcuked by Sindhi , Pathan and Punjabi , and no one will come or stand for their rights .. and than what ? another Altaf Hussain will rise .. we learn nothing from History ..

is it possible that Mr.Rao may have been used as a bait to lure the Fat man into this mess again??
The Fat man needs no lure, but there HAS/IS a concentrated effort to have him taken out of MQM by the agency.. and its not recent.. its been on for a while. Problem is, that fat man wanted too much to let go and still would not have.. However, the MQM will still be cleaned one way or the other and survive.

Let this be clear: NO political party in Pakistan is independent in its decisions. They are still coaxed and cajoled, bred and chiselled to try and form something that works for the brass.

That is what they were trying to do earlier but someone in the middle betrayed the whole program. There are a LOT more players involved within the setup than we think.. both inside the country and outside.
Zardari and Bilawal, Shareefas.. its not just internal political forces that compel certain actions they undertake..

Altaf hussain is at the mercy of his Brit Masters..most of the time Drunk.. not to mention has multiple organ failures..
He has nothing to lose but his ego and will take MQM down with him if he sees it fit....and he does.

well i can imagine , thing were and will never be crystal clear in Pakistan , everyone is looking for his own interest ..
but what i fear that any confrontation between MQM and Army will result a major deli ma for the Operation which happening from Karachi to FATA ... as far as i know the NS , he will back of from the claim and put all this shit on army , like 92 ...
and Zardari ,wants another blast to revive his Political identity , after all there are no more bhutto's left to sacrifice ..

yeah i agree with you , that AH is one sick fellow , that guy loose his mind long ago , living in exile and fear make any normal guy a mentally sick ..
but thing is what is happening to our educated one's ? why they are acting in a way they dont know anything ? or they are really that stupid , a SSP from 92 Operation involved in Land grabbing come in front of Media and blame a entire party to be working with RAW , pissing on the face of 1.5 million Urdu speaking people that support MQM as Political Party and he get away with it ? i mean what in the name of GOD is happening to Pakistan :(

well this is exactly what i fear for Urdu speaking people , once their representation is gone , thing will go back to like in early 80's .. Muhajir will be fcuked by Sindhi , Pathan and Punjabi , and no one will come or stand for their rights .. and than what ? another Altaf Hussain will rise .. we learn nothing from History ..

That depends.. unless the racial lines in Pakistan are cleaned out.. the so called Mohajirs will be suppressed bit by bit before being marginalized.. WE ARE NOT ONE NATION AND LET THERE BE NO DELUSION IN THAT.. NEVER WERE. I have to use CAPS to make that point as emphatically as possible.

Its still down to tribes and castes vying on a basis of frenemies for their own conceited gains. The only thing that could have kept it fixed was a state that was mostly fair in its care and the justice system much like it..after all, America is experiencing a period of racially motivated riots BUT, the justice system and state are ensuring that wrongs are righted eventually. The same is not true in Pakistan, and may eventually lead to social turmoil of the kind that opens the door for extremists as the last resort.. after which you have hell on earth(if it isnt there already).

Remember, the damage the Ayatollah could do to Iran was limited ONLY because the Persians are a more united race than the races of Pakistan are. Iraq and Yemen are a perfect example of what happens when Mullahs take over or are able to exploit ethnic lines.

My complete support to Pak army, it's time to get rid of this murderer, extortionist and land mafia gang

Altaf days are over his rein of terror is about to end and his party

Problem is not his removal, he can be removed easily but then the public wont accept it. We have seen this in the case of Mujeeb (Agartala conspiracy case), Bhutto, Wali Khan, Benazir etc. This is because our political parties are not political parties but cults, gangs, and fan clubs, that mindlessly orbit their leaders. Now compare this with Jamaat Isalmi, their leaders come and go through electoral process and nothing happens; this is called a party. That is another thing the Jamaat has never and will never win the hearts and minds of the people and get popular vote.

You want to weaken the MQM, address the core issues, the very reasons that lead to the formation of MQM and in all honesty, we are not ready for that. No matter what Army says (forget about government) but the fact is, she is also biased here and I can say this with full confidence. Why? because Army (basically her officers and jawan) have come from the same society you and I belong to and this society has not accepted the Urdu speaker Mohajirs as an equal partner and this can be seen from the member's comments on various MQM -related threads. Example is given of East Punjabi Mohajirs and argued that they got assimilated, why not Urdu speaker Mohajirs. Well it is because those were 'Punjabi' speakers, they migrated from one part of Punjab to another.This cannot be compared with the situation of Urdu (or non-Punjabi, Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtoon) Mohajirs, who were not assimilated and discriminated. There are only a couple of issues here and for the greater good of the country cant we resolve them?

How unjust is the demand of abandoning education and job quota system? Forget about MQM for a while, just tell me is this extremely discriminatory system not harming Pakistan as a whole? If you were a CEO of a company, would you hire a 3rd divisioner (that too from cheating) or a first class first candidate to run your company? If your answer is 3rd divisioner, than what the government is doing is alright, but if your answer is otherwise, how are you supporting the quota system? You don't want to run your company by a 3rd divisioner but allowing to run the country by those, is this not hypocrisy? is this patriotic? There is obviously no hope from extreme right wingers like Zarvan and those who have gone blind in the hate of MQM but the sane members, ask yourself, are you justified in ridiculing MQM while at the same time offering no solution to the problem?

Sir,
Don't you think that this a planned move by zardari & altaf Hussain to let Karachi ops becoming politically motivated ?
Just a day earlier its was reported in the press that zardari met with CM sindh , & governor then talked to altaf Hussain ?
After that out of blue , rao anawr came in with a press conference & then this speech ?
The target was LEAs & their backer s PAKARMY ?
ITS a secret equation IN NS+AZ+AH trying to let pakarmy back down from its target achivmemt in its move to finish terrorism from the country ?
It looks like politicians are having one point agenda which is to deney pakarmy in its moderating role ?

Sir,
Don't you think that this a planned move by zardari & altaf Hussain to let Karachi ops becoming politically motivated ?
Just a day earlier its was reported in the press that zardari met with CM sindh , & governor then talked to altaf Hussain ?
After that out of blue , rao anawr came in with a press conference & then this speech ?
The target was LEAs & their backer s PAKARMY ?
ITS a secret equation IN NS+AZ+AH trying to let pakarmy back down from its target achivmemt in its move to finish terrorism from the country ?
It looks like politicians are having one point agenda which is to deney pakarmy in its moderating role ?

No, the move has a lot to do with Zardari and his connections that are as a whole more powerful than the agencies can match to. The basic idea is that these two(Tikka Sharif and Lutera Badshah) have been given agendas to carry out by their respective masters(whosoever may those be). To their credit the MQM is not completely as blatantly out for their own good as the PPP and PML(N) folks are. Essentially, the Khakis have also been stupid in trying to handle the situation and still think they are in the 70s and 80s. The power of mass communications has left the country in a much more vicious and fickle state of opinions.

To say it easily, the various qaums in Pakistan are like street dogs.. united when they face a threat bigger than themselves(which is why we have India) and fighting when they feel like its all good.. Just as you can get these stray dogs to start barking and going crazy by taking your car close to them or honking at them.. you can do the same with news and public events.

Faiz was saying in directly.. but Ill make it direct.. Pakistanis are Kuttay.

Ye galiyon ke awaara bekaar kutte
ke bakhsha gaya jin ko zauq-e’-gadaai
zamaane ki phitkar sarma’yah unka
jahaan bhar ki dhutkaar unki kamaai
na aaraam shab ko na raahat savere
ghilazat mein ghar, naaliyon mein basere
jo bighrein to ek doosre se lara do
zara ek roti ka tukra dikha do
ye har ek ki thokarein khaane wale
ye faaqon se ukta marjaane wale

ye mazloom makhlooq gar sar uthaae
to insaan sab sarkashi bhool jaaye
ye chaahein to duniya ko apna bana lein
ye aaqa’on ki haddiyan tak chaba lein
ko inko ehsas-e’-zillat dila de
koi inki soi hui dum hila de

That "Ehsas e zillat", is something I've now given up on trying to get the various people that make up so called Pakistanis to understand.

So why do the channels broadcast his speeches live?

Can't they simply ignore him? The whole thing is a joke or Pakistanis ko stupid banaya howa hai.

Honestly, sick and tired of this game. If you have so much proof against mqm that paints them as anti-state, present it and ban the party. This isn't rocket science.

No Sane person talk like this in live speech, He was drunk i think. There is something fishy fishy, his workers and RB members in London is not happy with him. May Be this is the only way, Make him Heavy drunk, and ask him to do live speech to his supporters.
Anyway, This speech will create fuel in Karachi AND NOT good for Pakistan... .

Back
Top Bottom