What's new

"Isolating the wrong bug" How India tried — and failed — to isolate Pakistan in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's goal was to prevent Pakistan from internationalizing the Kashmir issue and it was a 100% success.
Pakistan wanted UN to discuss Kashmir or at least a Major power to intervene in Kashmir or change their stance.
That didn't happen either.
Even OIC General assembly did not pass a resolution on Kashmir, only a OIC contact group which has a mere 4 members since 1994 passed the same resolution they have been passing in the past 20 years.
Pakistan failed to increase the number of OC contact group members too.

Not just that Pakistan got humiliated after claiming in press releases that Kashmir was discussed in meetings with foreign leaders.
But soon press releases by those nations made Zero mention of Kashmir whatsoever.
Dozens of channels have reported the killings of Kashmiris by Indian security forces. How children have been left blind. The world is aware of India's brutality.
Bugti fighters surrendering was just a drama by Pakistan.

What news media reports hardly ever matters.
Not a single country has condemned India officially let alone take any diplomatic steps.

Uri was no drama but the incident did benefit us diplomatically:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1285769
how was it a drama? Men gave up their arms and openly denounce Bramdags asylum. However Uri and Pathankot were dramas. It's hurting you immensely seeing your stooges turn agaisnt you.

I think the demonetisation was a bigger issue for india than pakistan in 2016

But but the Supa pawa india and it's k1 d $, bangladesh, afghanistan, Bhutan isolated Pakistan.:what:

:woot::woot::cheesy:

On a serious note, it was a stupid move which slapped india on its face. It expose indian diplomacy naked. India who was having romantic affairs with Russia and USA thought it would be a easy move but her dreams shattered.

You cannot isolate a powerful country like Pakistan. It's not some tiny island but a significant power with huge population, strategic location, functioning institutions related to defense and intellegence, nuclear power, 25th largest economy, etc.

cant believe you are bragging about being the 25th largest economy!

Dozens of channels have reported the killings of Kashmiris by Indian security forces. How children have been left blind. The world is aware of India's brutality.

how was it a drama? Men gave up their arms and openly denounce Bramdags asylum. However Uri and Pathankot were dramas. It's hurting you immensely seeing your stooges turn agaisnt you.
As I already said media reports have zero effect on geopolitics.

Bugti surrenders may have been done by hired actors.

It's hurting you immensely seeing your stooges turn agaisnt you.
C

Hye man.. this is the best sentence I have heard so far about India Russia supa pawa axis.
Russia was definitely a stooge , Modi is trying his level best to bribe Russia (by 10 Billion usd in aviation , oil) re-allocate Russia into a stooge status quo , but Russ is resisting and refusing to be bullied by The BULLET TRAIN ,egoist, arrogant , street gangster PM of India.
India's leadership are themselves responsible for taking the status ,image and reputation of India into a thug, Bully and gangster NATION.

Modi heart beats on BULLET TRAIN,
MODI HEART BEATS ON SHINKANSEN TRAINS(Japanese technology)
BUllet train diplomacy of India has completely failed India in 2016
Bullet train mentality of Indian PMO must change this year as Modi is seeing the writing on the wall.

That's just a contact group of only 5 members including Pakistan snd thry are passing the exact same statement in the past 20 years
First you claimed "not even one country condemned India" & now this post twisting. Typical bharati.

First you claimed "not even one country condemned India" & now this post twisting. Typical bharati.
What I said that not one country condemned India in an official capacity.
OIC charter itself defines contact groups as non official discussion bodies.

BRICS : Pak terrorism : F**k off
HOA : Pak terrorism : F**k off
UN : Pak supports AQ & IS : F**k off

Congrats & Thanks Modi for so many F**k offs
P5: Kulbhushan Yadav: F**K off
UNGA: Kashmir opressed: F**K off
World: Mediate in Kashmir: F**K off

As I already said media reports have zero effect on geopolitics.

Bugti surrenders may have been done by hired actors.
Just like hired actors of Patankot? Indian media is at the forfront of dramas but I guess in your eyes Indian media is the absolute truth.

What I said that not one country condemned India in an official capacity.
OIC charter itself defines contact groups as non official discussion bodies.

P5: Kulbhushan Yadav: F**K off
UNGA: Kashmir opressed: F**K off
World: Mediate in Kashmir: F**K off
Mr Ergodan openly condemned Indian brutalities in occupied Kashmir.

I think the demonetisation was a bigger issue for india than pakistan in 2016

cant believe you are bragging about being the 25th largest economy!
And we Pakistani's Cant believe you are bragging and getting wet dreams that you are super power. And accepting all type of bullshit propaganda feed by Mr. Chai Wala and Indian establishment

Just like hired actors of Patankot? Indian media is at the forfront of dramas but I guess in your eyes Indian media is the absolute truth.

Mr Ergodan openly condemned Indian brutalities in occupied Kashmir.
Indian media is is far more reliable than Pakistan's.

Also Erdogan himself never issued any condemnation, his statement was a general one on LoC situation and actually humiliated Pakistan by agreeing that Kashmir us a bilateral matter:
Our brothers and sisters in Kashmir are suffering because of escalating tensions along the Line of Control (LoC) and Kashmir, which can no longer be ignored,” Erdogan said. He stressed on the importance of dialogue to address the thorny issue. “The Kashmir issue needs to find a resolution for itself following a dialogue between Pakistan and India,” Erdogan said.

Also Erdogan himself never issued any condemnation, his statement was a general one on LoC situation and actually humiliated Pakistan by agreeing that Kashmir us a bilateral matter:

Wow I didn't knew Indian people ae so much funny thanks for the laugh about Indian Media comment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom