What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

We are Not Ready To Change;We make Ghettos in Everywhere We Immigrate;Either You(Host Country) Ready to Replace Your Culture,Religions For Our Cult and Culture.We have Our Priorities and Domination Ideas ,Nations doesn't Stand any Value For Us;Because ,We are into World Domination and the Eternal War of Believers vs Non-Believers(and Unbelievers) so that We can Go Medieval Getting Excited Over the Non-Halal Blood Of Infidel.

That's their Basic Attitude.Ofcourse ,it is not a big Generalization.

i dont have any doubt about my faith, knowledge and deen...
If you have then its your problem..

agreed

i read quran in arabic, urdu and english and understands as per my knowledge and thinking...
Afraid of what???

Read it in German as well, who cares? Your afraid to think that verses might be wrong, when the very fact is that there was no written quran in Life of Prophet, Quran got assembled into one book after sometime & it relied totally on what Arabs could remember

la illaha illalah mohamadur RAsullulah......I believed in it so no point of thought whether it is wrong or right..
It is right and believed in it.

thats exactly the point

You have an issue with Islam so you really need consultation with some knowledgeable scholars...

typical approach, God need men to decode his 'easy book' for the understanding of people, hmm quite weird

If you dont want to consult and still want to live in a cage then plz dont doubt on others faith..

I am living in a cage? Think again on that
I am no one to doubt your faith

I can answer those questions who are authentic and available in Quran or may be in Ahadees,, but cant give that to some mind made philosophies of illiterate ignorant who have every reasons to demonize islam for her personal satisfaction or politics..

you can only twist words for your satisfaction that you have a imaginary friend & moreover I am not demonizing anything, I simply don't need to, acts of Muslims are enough for that

PS: You took my post out of context & there was really no need to express your insecurity

Last edited:
Read it in German as well, who cares? Your afraid to think that verses might be wrong,

Where did he say tht he was afraid of anything?

Every muslim believes in each and every world of the HOLY QURAN and doesnt doubt even a zair zabar....

If u were muslim ud know tht too.

when the very fact is that there was no written quran in Life of Prophet, Quran got assembled into one book after sometime & it relied totally on what Arabs could remember.

Again wrong as usual satisfied with little knowledge...

1)Whenever Prophet Muhammad PBUB recieved a WAHI ... it would be noted on PAPER as well as learnt by heart by Sahabas and Prophet PBUH...

2)The ARABS u reffer here with some sort of prejudice were SAHABAS or COMPANIAONS of Hazrat Muhhamad SAW.... It was compiled after the Prophets demise.... not written and it was aproved by Hazrat Ayesha R.A and Other companians (SAHABAS) Of Prophet Muhammad SAW.....who had also learnt it by heart.

Do u deny the WORD OF ALLAH and His Holy Quran?

thats exactly the point? Thats called self righteousness & delusion :)

Wats delusional? believing in the words of ALLAH ALMIGHTY or His Prophets??

Ur living in fools paradise.

typical approach, God need men to decode his 'easy book' for the understanding of people, hmm quite weird

For a person who has actually read the Holy QURAN ... its very easy to answer ... only difficult for the people who read a few lines,come online and rant.

you can only twist words for your satisfaction that you have a imaginary friend & moreover I am not demonizing anything, I simply don't need to, acts of Muslims are enough for that

Wat words is he twisting? tht he can answer those questions who are authentic and available in Quran or may be in Ahadees,, but cant give that to some mind made philosophies of illiterate ignorant who have every reasons to demonize islam for her personal satisfaction or politics?????

Acts of muslims? WOW im muslim can u tell me wat harm i have done? Or r u ignorant enough to judge muslims on the bases of taliban?who dont even know how to offer NAMAZ?

I pity ur ignorance and ur blind hatred towards Islamic Faith.

Pakistani Nationalist, i really don't want to go into it because you people will never ever accept anything i will bring in you people are in no way ready to go beyond Hadees n Quran, plus my post was taken out of context, I am out...

Last edited:
Every muslim believes in each and every world of the HOLY QURAN and doesnt doubt even a zair zabar....

The fear of hell strangulates ure thoughts. u dismiss any doubt about Islam before it crosses ure minds. The fear of hell has paralyzed ure senses.

Do u deny the WORD OF ALLAH and His Holy Quran?

what makes quran holy ..??
just give me one example ?

Pakistani Nationalist, i really don't want to go into it because you people will never ever accept anything i will bring in you people are in no way ready to go beyond Hadees n Quran, plus my post was taken out of context, I am out...

Before passing hilariously pathetic facts kindly search the truth... makin fun out of little known facts(to urself) makes u look bad.

I have countered ur post with facts .... can i do the same?before bringin in the typical... victim posts.

@Brain dead= First introduce urself in the introduction section.
2nd ur ID says it all.....Brain dead

Well that ends it, we dont need to go beyond Quran and Ahadees.

Pakistani Nationalist

i asked u a simple question , what makes quran holy ?

:hitwall::hitwall:
Are you really brain dead.. just like a bible is holy for Christians, gita is holy of Hindus. Quran is holy for muslims..

:hitwall::hitwall:
Are you really brain dead.. just like a bible is holy for Christians, gita is holy of Hindus. Quran is holy for muslims..

bible and gita posses no threat to humnaity.
people are becoming terrorsists after reading quran.
so we need to make sure that the book they are reading is actually a word of god or satan.

so we need to make sure that the book they are reading is actually a word of god or satan.

We do not get into this kind of debate here. Respect all religions and the forum rules. Unless you're really brain dead then continue :pop::pop:.

Last edited:

You are misinformed... nobody is becoming a terrorist after reading Quran. By that logic abdul kalams and all the sharukh khans are also terrorists coz they also follow/ read the holy quran in their daily life.

Millions of Muslims are there in India who are devout muslims reading Quran and practising the great religion.

Educate yourself. Otherwise you wont be having any friends including Indians.

We do not expect to see violent behavior among a crowd coming out of a church, a synagogue, a Hindu or a Buddhist temple, or a Zoroastrian or a Baha’i gathering. But if I see a crowd coming out of a mosque towards me, I will run as fast as I can.

if a quarter of the world's population (Muslims) had been terrorists there wouldnt have been left a ******** world by now

We do not expect to see violent behavior among a crowd coming out of a church, a synagogue, a Hindu or a Buddhist temple, or a Zoroastrian or a Baha’i gathering. But if I see a crowd coming out of a mosque towards me, I will run as fast as I can.

when and where has it happened.

See dude Islam was in my land ( Kerala ) even during the time of the prophet that is during 571–632 A.D... much earlier than when Muhammad Bin qasim invaded sindh around last part of 7tyh century AD.

We have a much earlier history of Islam in my land where the first mosque was build in 629 AD in kodungallur, KERALA. A hindu king was infact the first Muslim in south asia who build that mosque and that too even in the life time of Prophet c. 571–632 A.D.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom