What's new

Islamophobia Run Wild

I wont argue with you as one can teach a monkey all he want to but he cant take the monkey out of him. Your rational reminds me of the common mentality in some parts of US well thinking of some there, if your house got robbed it must be the black guy who did it, and thus every black person living close by is the suspect.

I noticed that it is acceptable to be anti-Semitic and anti-christian on this forum, but islam is off limits!

The reason people were so quick to assume it was an islamic group that did the bombings was because muslims have been behind all the attacks in europe in the past.
Islam behind all attacks in Europe :rofl:
Did u forget IRA ??

More than 90 people killed by a Christian terrorist .
People died in 7/7 bombings were 56 .
So a Christian guys killed twice the amount of people that died in London .

The same in India . People will raise their voices only when terrorists attack .
But forget that Naxals are doing 13/7 s almost everyday in villages .

I wont argue with you as one can teach a monkey all he want to but he cant take the monkey out of him. Your rational reminds me of the common mentality in some parts of US well thinking of some there, if your house got robbed it must be the black guy who did it, and thus every black person living close by is the suspect.

i think you are speaking to me......

dont argue....dont introspect...who cares....u think im loosing anything ?...im not being the victim of any phobias.......if you people dont want to change your mindsets...what right you have to ask others to change theirs and cry victim ?

i think you are speaking to me......

dont argue....dont introspect...who cares....u think im loosing anything ?...im not being the victim of any phobias.......if you people dont want to change your mindsets...what right you have to ask others to change theirs and cry victim ?

Yes I was talking to you and no we are not victims of any thing. Its you indians well majority of you who are actually making bloody excuses for a criminal terrorist act of a person belonging to a certain religion. And this sick mindset is not being displayed only by you and your likes, even your news channels are jumping the boat here. So it is not us who is insecure about any thing. All we are saying is that wait and see who is doing what dont start blaming. And when you find out that it is not a muslim who did something dont make excuses for them, or try to justify.

Its more like exception than the rule.

Just go through some of the articles in British news papers. There are certain Islamic groups which are asking for Shariah law in certain part of England. You will not see people from other religious denominations asking for such laws.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Now Muslims demand full Sharia law

sorry...these are ghost groups which dont exist...
things like this are aired on media to further scare the public and keep the islamophobia alive.

Yes I was talking to you and no we are not victims of any thing.

then why this thread about islamophobia ? because you think muslims are victims of islamophobia....

Its you indians well majority of you who are actually making bloody excuses for a criminal terrorist act of a person belonging to a certain religion. And this sick mindset is not being displayed only by you and your likes, even your news channels are jumping the boat here.

typical pakistani mindset...blame indians for everything......the op you stated about some things about bbc...why did indians or india come here....let me ask you...when some bomb blast goes inside pakistan and no responsibility is claimed dont you automatically blame talibans ? why...because they had indulged in previous attacks....they have a history sheet....thats the mentality displayed by all when they blame islamic terrorist groups.....

So it is not us who is insecure about any thing. All we are saying is that wait and see who is doing what dont start blaming. And when you find out that it is not a muslim who did something dont make excuses for them, or try to justify.

i was talking in general about the perceived islamophobia in the west you muslims always complain about and the reason for it...i never limited myself to this attack in particular...the thread was about islamophobia and i gave my views.....

then why this thread about islamophobia ? because you think muslims are victims of islamophobia....

No this thread is about how the western media generalizes and brain washes people with out serious proof on hand. And about the typical Pakistani mindset well what can I say about yours. Or like it is said one should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Ghetto mentality and not ready to assimilate well in adopted countries by muslims is one of the reason for Islamophobia. Take the example of UK.

Yes.
It will pain so many people here but that is a factual statement: 'one of the reasons for Islamphobia'. Why do Muslims immigrants have to look like they are from Saudi Arabia by their social norms while in the West is beyond my understanding. I don't expect people to be 'conformists' but some people go too far.

The other reasons for the Islamophobia is undoubtedly a slowly building up of conflict between the world of Islam and the West. There are resources in the Muslim world which are the prize and for that--as is always--there is the friction.

May be, in the year 2250 AD--just a random day--the world will look back at 2011 and see it correctly as another 'crusade'. A war for resources disguised in religious tones.

And there are no innocents here. As much as the anachronistic ways of Muslim immigrants turn me off I am also aware of a classical war for resources.

Why are there no religionophobia? Cmon, let face it, could you imagine a world with humans without religions!

Why are there no religionophobia? Cmon, let face it, could you imagine a world with humans without religions!

yeah, it would probably be more devastating. and more wars would rage out. because then people cant use religion as an excuse to steal resources!

people who thinks that the world would be much more peacefull if religion was abolised are completely wrong. if it wasn't for religion, maybe i would have been like the terrorist who murdered so many innocents in norway.

For ppl like you , the world is Black and white... Either Naked Western culture (Which is good with their view) or Burqua/Ghoonghat covered Eastern culture (Which is good by our point of view...)

If you are not proud of your roots..... i feel sorry for you

No this thread is about how the western media generalizes and brain washes people with out serious proof on hand. And about the typical Pakistani mindset well what can I say about yours. Or like it is said one should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

The west didn't wake up one day and decide to demonise Islam. Yes, it goes overboard sometimes, but this mindset happened for a reason. You don't have to understand...because we DO!

After that is CIA-phobia.

Are we not supposed to believe what we are told by the mainstream media.....
They tell US Muslims are terrorists....

THEY also tell us CIA, NSA are bad .... so is CIA- phobia not justified with movies like
Good Shepherd
Mercury Rising
A Team
Enemy of the state

The west didn't wake up one day and decide to demonise Islam. Yes, it goes overboard sometimes, but this mindset happened for a reason. You don't have to understand...because we DO!

This mentality is not new .... it dates back to the crusades.... WE (both sides) have never gotten over it completely

Probably an attempt by the conceited western media to divert attention from the "White terrorist organisation" brought in to lime light by the recent Oslo bombings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom