What's new

Islamophobia [Dedicated Thread]

@ jagjit Sing Arora.

This research shows how Islamophobic the writter/researcher is.

the main reason for so called ISLAMOPHOBIA are some people of the religion using their religion as a tool to do ill and bad to the world !

I would like to show two scenes from the movie MY NAME IS KHAN which changed my view for the religion...the one of Mumbai riots and the other in a mosque in US!hope such moies are made more and in different language!

Truth about Islam.

The Muslim Population and the Future, Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam

Printer Friendly

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components. Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

WOW I am truly amazed by this person's level of ignorance!
99% muslims in Palestine? what about our 15-20% christian community?

Muslims are doing just fine ... :cheesy:

Let Hammond die in his own puke

Muslims are doing well but we need this discrimination to Stop

Last edited:
Pat Condell
Anne Coulter [the playboy model LOL]
Michael Savage [Savage, he sure is]

are just some of the famous Islamophobes. Search them on Youtube, the videos are hilarious. People actually fall for their bullshit.

This is not right. While I agree that there are some racist far-right groups that target non-whites, there is no general thing as Islamophobia especially in European continent. In fact, it is quite the other way around. In Britain itself, many migrant Muslims from sub-continent and adjoining areas refuse to integrate and are unfortunately involved in fundamentalist activities.

This is not to say that there is any hatred of Muslims at all. It just happens that a lot of these people religiously target every single issue and somehow link it with religious extremism and justify it. This is wrong and is unheard of in European society. Naturally, there is bound to be some apprehension in most European countries when such alien concepts land up in the continent.

After the dark ages, Europe has moved into new light of moderate and tolerant culture that cannot accept fundamentalist attitude of some of these rather disturbing groups of people. Majority of Muslims who are modern and are still believers of their faith have absolutely no complaints and are proud citizens of their respective European countries. They proudly accommodate and have integrated with the local population becoming indistinguishable from rest of Europeans apart from race factors.

However, most countries have a friction with the fundamentalist type who want to turn European statehood into fundamentalist grounds which is unacceptable. Now to my fellow dear Pakistani and other Muslim members, I have to ask a simple question: How would you feel if some orthodox Christians or Buddhists or Animists demand these similar laws in Muslims countries where they start migrating and changing the general cultural pattern? Okay upto a certain level, I say there might be acceptance and even tolerance of such a thing but won't you consider opposing these severe demands once they have crossed a line?

This is quite similar here. I don't speak for the pictures that have been shown here as they are works of rather extreme nature, however standing up to one's culture and prevention from a potential demographic and therefore social change cannot be called "Phobia".

This is unjust and a total disrespect to our liberal laws that we European countries welcome Muslim migrants with,giving them better living conditions that their own native Islamic countries could ever give them. This includes people from the South Asia, war-torn Middle Eastern countries such as Iraq, Central Asia, Afghanistan and Turkey.

Honour killings, fundamentalism, etc are not a part of European culture (considering the evolving of Europeans since the witch-hunting Dark Ages) and we cannot allow that to happen on any grounds. When two cultures meet and decide to stay in a common region, it is the responsibility of both the cultures to abide by the principles of "give and take". In this principle, there has to be an equal amount of give to a take. Merely living in a country and paying its government taxes doesn't fulfill this policy. There is something about etiquette as well when integrating into a new society. Europeans welcome expatriate population giving them guarantee of a good living standards. However, while as I said most migrants Muslims and non-Muslims integrate very well in European societies, these extremist ones don't give i.e don't integrate with our liberal laws and instead impose their alien concepts on the country. Now tell me, is this wrong or not?

These fundamentalist Muslims give you all a bad name through their intolerant attitudes and when they are countered by European authorities (inside or outside 'Eurozone'), these very same guilty people raise the common religious sentiments by depicting us 'non-believers' in the bad limelight of 'intolerance' or 'phobia'. Are you going to believe them because they share your faith and not believe us because we don't? Isn't this biased? Please ask yourselves.

As I said, there are some right wing racist extremists in Europe but certain sections of Muslims in Europe haven't been angels either and these extremists have their share of deeds that result in government laws being passed according to their acts or aggressive non-related demands. This isn't phobia; It is called standing up.

You shall only be able to understand this concept if some foreign fundamentalist community comes migrating to your country and starts rigidly demanding establishment of their extreme interpretations in your land.

It is easy to point at Europe but not easy to live through our condition.

“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”

“Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave”

“The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman”

- Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]

There may be thousands of idiots in Europe who happen to be Muslim but that doesn't mean you go around blaming everything they do on Islam without investigating it's connection.

BTW, Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. Retards who misinterpret the Quran only think so.

Islamophobia,
So the young muslims of PDF are now concerned about Islamophobia, which is quite ok, as they have to put up with all the suspicious behavior of the paranoid Western people. U say that a few bad apples cannot generalize the whole community. U say that there are bad apples in every community. and the only bad apples that are highlighted with their religion are muslims. Before bashing me or my point here, I would like to know why the same does not apply to Indians or Hindus. Narendra Modi has become the figure of all Indians here. Indians are out to burn muslims aint it? Any idea of a Secular India and I see idiots here saying , what bout 2002 , 1984. the dominant idea of teh Pakistanis in this forum is that Indians are bad egg. and they are cowards and they are kinda domineering(paradoxical, when u combine point 2 and point 3). They have small dicks(Coz BBC came n poked their nose in their undies). Untrustworthy back stabbers. bla bla bla.. Most Young Muslim Pakistanis here have a tendency to look at everything Indian in a very hate filled perceptive. How come they are worried about other's perception about themselves..

****** I dont want any smarty pants to tell me that i am doing a generalization myself.

Islamophobia,
So the young muslims of PDF are now concerned about Islamophobia, which is quite ok, as they have to put up with all the suspicious behavior of the paranoid Western people. U say that a few bad apples cannot generalize the whole community. U say that there are bad apples in every community. and the only bad apples that are highlighted with their religion are muslims. Before bashing me or my point here, I would like to know why the same does not apply to Indians or Hindus. Narendra Modi has become the figure of all Indians here. Indians are out to burn muslims aint it? Any idea of a Secular India and I see idiots here saying , what bout 2002 , 1984. the dominant idea of teh Pakistanis in this forum is that Indians are bad egg. and they are cowards and they are kinda domineering(paradoxical, when u combine point 2 and point 3). They have small dicks(Coz BBC came n poked their nose in their undies). Untrustworthy back stabbers. bla bla bla.. Most Young Muslim Pakistanis here have a tendency to look at everything Indian in a very hate filled perceptive. How come they are worried about other's perception about themselves..

****** I dont want any smarty pants to tell me that i am doing a generalization myself.

You're comparing 1.5 Billion Muslims to a defence forum where 2 cultural rivals face off in flamewars which are mostly dominated by underaged noobs?

Zindabad... :coffee:

^^ Its not the sample size that matters. u just need to know how your Prez Musharraf came n spoke for Indian muslims. U have to know the hateful rhetoric that your TV icon(Zaid) whips up and the number of ppl who faithfully follow him. U have to know how much support the Kashmir Jihad has from Pakistanis(based on half baked biased reports of harassment of Kashmiri Muslims by the Indian Army on a daily basis. U have to know the general opinion of young Pakistani's (abroad and in Pk) about India.

^^ Its not the sample size that matters. u just need to know how your Prez Musharraf came n spoke for Indian muslims. U have to know the hateful rhetoric that your TV icon(Zaid) whips up and the number of ppl who faithfully follow him. U have to know how much support the Kashmir Jihad has from Pakistanis(based on half baked biased reports of harassment of Kashmiri Muslims by the Indian Army on a daily basis. U have to know the general opinion of young Pakistani's (abroad and in Pk) about India.

Then make a thread about it and go complain there. I don't need to waste my time schooling you on a topic that isn't related to the thread. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom