What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr those who were forgiven were forgiven in Makkah Mr because Jihad was not made Farz and ALLAH didn't allowed HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW to hit back Mr but in Madinah Jihad was made farz and all those who insulted HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW were wiped out but Kharjis always deny because they are traitors of RASOOL SAW and one of the modern time Kharjis in Abu Juhal Mr many of them were killed in Badar and dumbo two were taken prisoners and they were killed on way back to Madinah I will tell you also their name

And by the way it was Hazrat ALI RA who killed those two on order of RASOOL SAW

Go on and prove that these two men were not killed in battle field but on way to Madinah . And if you are successful , Sahih Bukhari will be proved unauthentic and trust me I have no problem with that ... ever heard of a "monkey trap"?? :lol:

And do not derail this thread . Open a new thread for your Mullah crap

The only thog evident from all this argiment is that Jimnah lacked the scruples to be an upright statesman.

was atrue blue politician who manipulated his ways to gain power.

One of the glaring mistakes of Jinnah is Kashmir, forever screwed because he could not resist the underhand chance of gaining it by using his kabili dogs to attack and rape kashmir

Go on and prove that these two men were not killed in battle field but on way to Madinah . And if you are successful in proving that , Sahih Bukhari will be proved unauthentic and trust me I have no problem with that ... ever heard of a "monkey trap"?? :lol:
I would prove you soon and also give their names Mr they were being taken back when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say them and asked Hazrat ALI RA To kill them

Go on and prove that these two men were not killed in battle field but on way to Madinah . And if you are successful in proving that , Sahih Bukhari will be proved unauthentic and trust me I have no problem with that ... ever heard of a "monkey trap"?? :lol:
Than their was the person who was killed on Fatah e Makkah he hid himself behind Galaf e Kaba he was killed their on orders of RASOOL SAW

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 372:

Narrated Al-Bara:
Allah’s Apostle sent ‘Abdullah bin ‘Atik and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Utba with a group of men to Abu Rafi (to kill him). They proceeded till they approached his castle, whereupon Abdullah bin Atik said to them, “Wait (here), and in the meantime I will go and see.” ‘Abdullah said later on, “I played a trick in order to enter the castle. By chance, they lost a donkey of theirs and came out carrying a flaming light to search for it. I was afraid that they would recognize me, so I covered my head and legs and pretended to answer the call to nature. The gatekeeper called, ‘Whoever wants to come in, should come in before I close the gate.’ So I went in and hid myself in a stall of a donkey near the gate of the castle. They took their supper with Abu Rafi and had a chat till late at night. Then they went back to their homes. When the voices vanished and I no longer detected any movement, I came out. I had seen where the gate-keeper had kept the key of the castle in a hole in the wall. I took it and unlocked the gate of the castle, saying to myself, ‘If these people should notice me, I will run away easily.’ Then I locked all the doors of their houses from outside while they were inside, and ascended to Abu Rafi by a staircase. I saw the house in complete darkness with its light off, and I could not know where the man was. So I called, ‘O Abu Rafi!’ He replied, ‘Who is it?’ I proceeded towards the voice and hit him. He cried loudly but my blow was futile. Then I came to him, pretending to help him, saying with a different tone of my voice, ‘ What is wrong with you, O Abu Rafi?’ He said, ‘Are you not surprised? Woe on your mother! A man has come to me and hit me with a sword!’ So again I aimed at him and hit him, but the blow proved futile again, and on that Abu Rafi cried loudly and his wife got up. I came again and changed my voice as if I were a helper, and found Abu Rafi lying straight on his back, so I drove the sword into his belly and bent on it till I heard the sound of a bone break. Then I came out, filled with astonishment and went to the staircase to descend, but I fell down from it and got my leg dislocated. I bandaged it and went to my companions limping. I said (to them), ‘Go and tell Allah’s Apostle of this good news, but I will not leave (this place) till I hear the news of his (i.e. Abu Rafi’s) death.’ When dawn broke, an announcer of death got over the wall and announced, ‘I convey to you the news of Abu Rafi’s death.’ I got up and proceeded without feeling any pain till I caught up with my companions before they reached the Prophet to whom I conveyed the good news.”

At the conquest of Makkah:

Holy prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) announced general amnesty to all except those who were guilty of blasphemous acts and sacrilegious statements, Ibn e Khatal was one of the convict (Tareekh-e-Tabari Page 104 / History written by Al Tabari) This is evident from the following Hadith.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 582:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

On the day of the Conquest, the Prophet entered Mecca, wearing a helmet on his head. When he took it off, a man came and said, “Ibn e Khatal is clinging to the curtain of the Ka’ba.” The Prophet said, “Kill him.”

Sahih Bukahri Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:

Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” The Prophet said, “Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). “The Prophet said, “You may say it.” Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, “That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you.” On that, Kab said, “By Allah, you will get tired of him!” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food.”

(Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, “Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me.” Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, “What do you want?” Ka’b replied, “Mortgage your women to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the ‘Arabs?” Ka’b said, “Then mortgage your sons to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people’s saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you. “Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab’s foster brother, Abu Na’ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, “Where are you going at this time?” Kab replied, “None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na’ila have come.”

His wife said, “I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka’b said. “They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.” Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as ‘Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, “When Ka’b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head.” Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. “have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka’b replied. “I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume.” Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka’b “Will you allow me to smell your head?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka’b again, “Will you let me (smell your head)?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), “Get at him!” So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf.”

Punishment in Bible for blasphemy:

The punishment for blasphemy in most of the major religions is death. It is stated in the Old Testament of the Bible, which is the authority for both the Jews and the Christians:

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: [Book of Leviticus 24:16]

A reference from Hindu Scripture:

“If a man born of a lower class intentionally bothers a priest, the king should punish him physically with various forms of corporal and capital punishment that make men shudder.” [Manusmriti 9:248]

Conclusion:

It is evident from the above references that the punishment for the act of blasphemy in any religion or any form is very severe. Hence, people who are waging a campaign against the article 295 (c) of the constitution to repeal the said law, is not aligned with Islamic, Christianity and Hinduism religious law.

The current law is compliant with the ethical and moral values of society Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

In a nutshell, this law should stay in place to prevent blasphemous acts. But by no means,anyone should be allowed to use this law for personal vendetta or misuse it. Procedural changes should be made with the consent of Ulema to prevent the misuse of the underlying law.

I would prove you soon and also give their names Mr they were being taken back when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say them and asked Hazrat ALI RA To kill them

Than their was the person who was killed on Fatah e Makkah he hid himself behind Galaf e Kaba he was killed their on orders of RASOOL SAW

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 372:

Narrated Al-Bara:
Allah’s Apostle sent ‘Abdullah bin ‘Atik and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Utba with a group of men to Abu Rafi (to kill him). They proceeded till they approached his castle, whereupon Abdullah bin Atik said to them, “Wait (here), and in the meantime I will go and see.” ‘Abdullah said later on, “I played a trick in order to enter the castle. By chance, they lost a donkey of theirs and came out carrying a flaming light to search for it. I was afraid that they would recognize me, so I covered my head and legs and pretended to answer the call to nature. The gatekeeper called, ‘Whoever wants to come in, should come in before I close the gate.’ So I went in and hid myself in a stall of a donkey near the gate of the castle. They took their supper with Abu Rafi and had a chat till late at night. Then they went back to their homes. When the voices vanished and I no longer detected any movement, I came out. I had seen where the gate-keeper had kept the key of the castle in a hole in the wall. I took it and unlocked the gate of the castle, saying to myself, ‘If these people should notice me, I will run away easily.’ Then I locked all the doors of their houses from outside while they were inside, and ascended to Abu Rafi by a staircase. I saw the house in complete darkness with its light off, and I could not know where the man was. So I called, ‘O Abu Rafi!’ He replied, ‘Who is it?’ I proceeded towards the voice and hit him. He cried loudly but my blow was futile. Then I came to him, pretending to help him, saying with a different tone of my voice, ‘ What is wrong with you, O Abu Rafi?’ He said, ‘Are you not surprised? Woe on your mother! A man has come to me and hit me with a sword!’ So again I aimed at him and hit him, but the blow proved futile again, and on that Abu Rafi cried loudly and his wife got up. I came again and changed my voice as if I were a helper, and found Abu Rafi lying straight on his back, so I drove the sword into his belly and bent on it till I heard the sound of a bone break. Then I came out, filled with astonishment and went to the staircase to descend, but I fell down from it and got my leg dislocated. I bandaged it and went to my companions limping. I said (to them), ‘Go and tell Allah’s Apostle of this good news, but I will not leave (this place) till I hear the news of his (i.e. Abu Rafi’s) death.’ When dawn broke, an announcer of death got over the wall and announced, ‘I convey to you the news of Abu Rafi’s death.’ I got up and proceeded without feeling any pain till I caught up with my companions before they reached the Prophet to whom I conveyed the good news.”
At the conquest of Makkah:

Holy prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) announced general amnesty to all except those who were guilty of blasphemous acts and sacrilegious statements, Ibn e Khatal was one of the convict (Tareekh-e-Tabari Page 104 / History written by Al Tabari) This is evident from the following Hadith.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 582:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

On the day of the Conquest, the Prophet entered Mecca, wearing a helmet on his head. When he took it off, a man came and said, “Ibn e Khatal is clinging to the curtain of the Ka’ba.” The Prophet said, “Kill him.”

Sahih Bukahri Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:

Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” The Prophet said, “Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). “The Prophet said, “You may say it.” Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, “That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you.” On that, Kab said, “By Allah, you will get tired of him!” Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food.”

(Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, “Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me.” Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, “What do you want?” Ka’b replied, “Mortgage your women to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the ‘Arabs?” Ka’b said, “Then mortgage your sons to me.” They said, “How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people’s saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you. “Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab’s foster brother, Abu Na’ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, “Where are you going at this time?” Kab replied, “None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na’ila have come.”

His wife said, “I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka’b said. “They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.” Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as ‘Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, “When Ka’b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head.” Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. “have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka’b replied. “I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume.” Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka’b “Will you allow me to smell your head?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka’b again, “Will you let me (smell your head)?” Ka’b said, “Yes.” When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), “Get at him!” So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf.”
Punishment in Bible for blasphemy:

The punishment for blasphemy in most of the major religions is death. It is stated in the Old Testament of the Bible, which is the authority for both the Jews and the Christians:

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: [Book of Leviticus 24:16]

A reference from Hindu Scripture:

“If a man born of a lower class intentionally bothers a priest, the king should punish him physically with various forms of corporal and capital punishment that make men shudder.” [Manusmriti 9:248]

Conclusion:

It is evident from the above references that the punishment for the act of blasphemy in any religion or any form is very severe. Hence, people who are waging a campaign against the article 295 (c) of the constitution to repeal the said law, is not aligned with Islamic, Christianity and Hinduism religious law.

The current law is compliant with the ethical and moral values of society Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

In a nutshell, this law should stay in place to prevent blasphemous acts. But by no means,anyone should be allowed to use this law for personal vendetta or misuse it. Procedural changes should be made with the consent of Ulema to prevent the misuse of the underlying law.

Dear Zarvan I can prove you wrong once again , but is it too hard for you to understand that this is totally off topic ?? and copy pasting crap proves nothing !! Open a new thread for it if you want

The only thog evident from all this argiment is that Jimnah lacked the scruples to be an upright statesman.

One of the glaring mistakes of Jinnah is Kashmir, forever screwed because he could not resist the underhand chance of gaining it by using his kabili dogs to attack and rape kashmir

@Aeronaut : troll alert Mr. Mod :mod:

Dear Zarvan I can prove you wrong once again , but is it too hard for you to understand that this is totally off topic ?? and copy pasting crap proves nothing !! Open a new thread for it if you want

@Aeronaut : troll alert Mr. Mod
You cartoon never proved me wrong Mr and Kharjis can't those who even betray RASOOL SAW can't prove any one wrong they were busted by Sahabas long ago about Hadees and other issues and their modern day forms like Gulam Pervaiz and others were also busted successfully by scholars till this very day

Abu Dawood (4361) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a blind man had a freed concubine (umm walad) who used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him. He told her not to do that but she did not stop, and he rebuked her but she did not heed him. One night, when she started to say bad things about the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and insult him, he took a short sword or dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it and killed her. The following morning that was mentioned to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He called the people together and said, “I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right over him that he should stand up.” The blind man stood up and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am the one who did it; she used to insult you and say bad things about you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not give up her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was kind to me. Last night she began to insult you and say bad things about you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.” Thereupon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Bear witness, there is no blood money due for her.”

Al-Nasaa’i narrated (4071) that Abu Barzah al-Aslami said: A man spoke harshly to Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq and I said, ‘Shall I kill him?’ He rebuked me and said, ‘That is not for anyone after the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) .’” (Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 3795)

In the Sunnah, Abu Dawood (2683) narrated that Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas said: “On the Day of the Conquest of Makkah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) granted safety to the people except for four men and two women, and he named them, and Ibn Abi Sarh… As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan, and when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called the people to give their allegiance to him, he brought him to stand before the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “O Prophet of Allaah, accept the allegiance of ‘Abd-Allaah.” He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him, then he accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then he turned to his companions and said: “Was there not among you any smart man who could have got up and killed this person when he saw me refusing to give him my hand and accept his allegiance?” They said, “We do not know what is in your heart, O Messenger of Allaah. Why did you not gesture to us with your eyes?” He said, “It is not befitting for a Prophet to betray a person with a gesture of his eyes.”

In

@Aeronaut : troll alert Mr. Mod :mod:

The only thing you had in reply to me pointing out the obvious here is slander me.

Ask any guy who reads thru the last 18 pages and thats the picture you get of Jinnah as a man.

You can label me all you want, its worth no shyt to me.

Your cartoon never proved me wrong

Besharami ki bhi had hoti hy yar koi . Jhoton pe khuda ki laanat !!

In

The only thing you had in reply to me pointing out the obvious here is slander me.

Ask any guy who reads thru the last 18 pages and thats the picture you get of Jinnah as a man.

You can label me all you want, its worth no shyt to me.

Now if you could delete your previous post in which you have used abusive language , we may discuss this

You never proved me wrong dumbo you and other those who have refuted Hadees have been defeated by Sahabas and than continued to be busted scholars when ever somebody like that rose up

You never proved me wrong dumbo you and other those who have refuted Hadees have been defeated by Sahabas and than continued to be busted scholars when ever somebody like that rose up

You lied and I exposed your lie !! Now go and blame Bukhari Sharif which does not support your story

Now if you could delete your previous post in which you have used abusive language , we may discuss this

Abusive language like what?

Pretty rich though coming from a guy who goes about labeling people troll

I urge members like you to stay away from a topic which you have no substantial knowledge of. I could have accepted your first two lines as a common ignorance among Indians but the last line shows you have no idea about the extreme frail health condition of Mr.Jinnah when Kashmir debacle took place.So let's not just "assume" things here.

You lied and I exposed your lie !! Now go and blame Bukhari Sharif which does not support your story
Mr I didn't lied and you never exposed and by the way HAZRAT UMAR RA had himself a collection around 1000 Hadees and during his Caliphate he also asked Hazrat ALI RA to write down Hadees on some topic and how bigger hypocrite you are than to prove Hadees wrong you are using Hadees wow I have never seen a biggest Abdullah bin Ubai follower like you

I urge members like you to stay away from a topic which you have no substantial knowledge of. I could have accepted your first two lines as a common ignorance among Indians but the last line shows you have no idea about the extreme frail health condition of Mr.Jinnah when Kashmir debacle took place.So let's not just "assume" things here.

Whatswring with people here, is everybody here a self defined expert bent on ridiculing the other guy because he assumes himself to be the expert on everything under the sun?

Lets assume your patronizing tone comes from your belief of superiror knowledge mr expert, have you ever come across first hand account of Jinnah refusing to go into specifics of kabili operation since he wanted to feign ignorance in case ir failed, which btw was exactly as it happened, it failed and he denied knowledge with no official records existing.

Have you even read who supplied it and who was organizing thenmovements all the way across from afghan border?

Have you even read who supplied it and who was organizing thenmovements all the way across from afghan border?

You can post a valid link or refer some books to back it up.Indian government, the United Nation and independent researchers could not find Jinnah's involvement in seventy years.If you find it, it will be much appreciated for further academic discourse.

Last edited:
You can post a valid link or refer some books to back it up.Indian government, the United Nation and independent researchers could not find Jinnah's involvement in seventy years.If you find it, it will be much appreciated for further academic discourse.

You want an ignorant guy with no substantial knowledge to google stuff for you?

Anyways try googling ifitkaruddin, akbar khan, shaukat hayat and see what you can find.

Also read gracey's accounts, then pak army chief, and guy called cunningham who narrated forst hand how jinnah asked not to be told of specifics.

Also when you get time read stimsoms biok on kashmir, although I am sure you must have already read it since an ignorant guy like me managed to find time for it.

Also to my ignorant knowledge, nobody from indian gov or UN investigated jinnahs involvement, quit posting random statements or asking me to prove negatives.

Now you are more than welcome to call me ignorant troll or watever you feel like, and carry on your educated debates thats fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom