What's new

Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan

R.I.P to the victims really sad incident but just 2-3 days back people were saying they were rescued what ISPR has said on this?

Most likely financially motivated, if they are purposely capture by ISIS, they would have been killed outright and parade in front of a camera, like they do with the terrorist attack in the UK or Europe. You don't kidnap them and jump thru everything just to kill them. ISIS do kidnap people for money, that's one of the main financial source for them, the other being drug trade.

This is not the case in Baluchistan , its not as simple as you and others think , Indian , Afghans and Americans are not very happy with CPEC running, even if its already had covered in corruption but still giving Gwader to China pains a lot of our allies and enemies .. the reason you will see such events in Baluchistan cause to prove a point that CPEC is a failure and will not work .. right under the nose of Americans and Afghans ISIS stand fast in Afghanistan and grow faster than anyone think ..ISIS killing those Chinese people is a hint to those who knows what is the game being played in region .. it was not a ransom kidnap , it was meant to send a message , which it did

This is not the case in Baluchistan , its not as simple as you and others think , Indian , Afghans and Americans are not very happy with CPEC running, even if its already had covered in corruption but still giving Gwader to China pains a lot of our allies and enemies .. the reason you will see such events in Baluchistan cause to prove a point that CPEC is a failure and will not work .. right under the nose of Americans and Afghans ISIS stand fast in Afghanistan and grow faster than anyone think ..ISIS killing those Chinese people is a hint to those who knows what is the game being played in region .. it was not a ransom kidnap , it was meant to send a message , which it did

Well, I said IF they were captured by ISIS, that would be most likely be Financially motivated.

What you said does not actually make sense in Counter-Intelligence standpoint. The problem is that, if US, India, Afghans really do have a problem with CPEC, they would most likely go after hard target (Building, Infrastructure and such) instead of Soft Target.

You send a pretty good message for their despise of CPEC when they blow up offices, bridge and etc, but to kidnap 2 persons and not kill them immediately mean more hassle than a hit and run ops. You try to kidnap someone, which mean you need to have a safe house, which mean you need to have connection, which mean you need to hide these connection or they will be trace back to you. Not that if US, India or Afghan involved they would care it will be traced back to them, but the planning involve is not as easy as eyeing a building and send someone to blow them up.

Also, a mass murder more suited a political goal, kidnapping usually involve planning, execution and egression, usually you kidnap someone for ulterior motive, if I simply want to send a message, I would just send some suicide bomber and blow up here and there, I mean would it make more impact to mass kill 50-60 Chinese in Pakistan than Kidnapping and ultimately execute 2?

Well, I said IF they were captured by ISIS, that would be most likely be Financially motivated.

What you said does not actually make sense in Counter-Intelligence standpoint. The problem is that, if US, India, Afghans really do have a problem with CPEC, they would most likely go after hard target (Building, Infrastructure and such) instead of Soft Target.

You send a pretty good message for their despise of CPEC when they blow up offices, bridge and etc, but to kidnap 2 persons and not kill them immediately mean more hassle than a hit and run ops. You try to kidnap someone, which mean you need to have a safe house, which mean you need to have connection, which mean you need to hide these connection or they will be trace back to you. Not that if US, India or Afghan involved they would care it will be traced back to them, but the planning involve is not as easy as eyeing a building and send someone to blow them up.

Also, a mass murder more suited a political goal, kidnapping usually involve planning, execution and egression, usually you kidnap someone for ulterior motive, if I simply want to send a message, I would just send some suicide bomber and blow up here and there, I mean would it make more impact to mass kill 50-60 Chinese in Pakistan than Kidnapping and ultimately execute 2?
CPEC cannot be stopped. Too much is at stake here.

CPEC cannot be stopped. Too much is at stake here.

Well, I am not talking about stopping CPEC, I am just saying what I would do If I want to send a message. But then, of course, this is my own opinion. That does not mean that is what ISIS would do...

Well, I am not talking about stopping CPEC, I am just saying what I would do If I want to send a message. But then, of course, this is my own opinion. That does not mean that is what ISIS would do...
Yeah, Yeah I understand.

There lots of anti CPEC forces are working . In coming years Pak-China will face more problems. Both Pak-China need to develop regional security strategy . As you know Gawadar will be hub to ME and Africa. Will cover huge area.

and it turn out to be ISIS, if the event follow up with a operation in mustang Baluchistan killing 12 ISIS fighters including 2 suicide bombers .

Honestly speaking a lot of things don't make sense .. i will disagree with you here cause going after infrastructure will be useless unless its operational , BLA is already destroying communication towers and Roads , doesn't hurt much .. the point was not to start massive and get attention , it was just to send a message that Chinese are not safe in Baluchistan , their handlers are sitting in Afghanistan right under the nose of Super Power and Afghan forces , US drop one bomb than so far no concrete action against ISIS and while than Taliban is moving Faster than US took Afghanistan ..India has openly show its concern over CPEC and their intentions to destabilize Pakistan by exploiting our internal Situation , we are proud of our Pak-China Friendship and what's more best to attack Chinese in Pakistan to sabotage things ? it make a lot more sense ..

Indians already have that network in Place, remember KY ( Indian Spy ) he was not selling eggs in Baluchistan, the network is there, the people come from Afghanistan and runs back there while we can not do cross border raids thanks to our Pu$$y COAS .. even if culprits are trace back to NDS and RAW which they do who will take action ? our Political mafia is busy in Stealing money and licking boots of every leader from KSA to India ..
Blowing up building will not make sense ..

they were planning something in that cave which our boys make their graves there, it was a harsh mountain cave where SSG has to drop commando from Heli, 12-13 dead , rest might have slip ... but a huge cache of Weapons and explosive recovered along with 2 dead suicide bombers .. they have had plans which you are talking about, but it foiled before they execute .

Pakistan is on denial mode, refusing to recognize Saudi led IS terrorist now going after Chinese and ultimately CPEC.
Pakistan should not complain to indians if they are selective about identifying who is harming them the most.

I don't think even the conspiracy nuts believe in their own shit. They go in other threads and broadcast day and night how incompetent and poor India is and then credit it to be some omnipotent power. Make up your minds. India can't manage its own country, there is no way it can infiltrate islamic terror cells.

Last edited:
Unfortunate development.

It is the American who is the biggest sponsor behind the well-known ISIS:angry:
See below.

We should start hunting isis goons in afganistan, usa and India is helping them to target cpec inside pakistan
Contrary to the popular belief: https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve/

I am not sure which idiot spread the nonsense of USA supporting ISIS. Americans absolutely despise ISIS.

As of April 30, 2017, the total cost of operations related to ISIS since kinetic operations started on August 8, 2014, is $13.1 billion and the average daily cost is $13.2 million for 997 days of operations.

You don't pour billions of USD into operations against an "asset."

Last edited:
So sad..the blame is partly on the chinse as well..international cricket teams even when assured president level security are unwilling to come to pakistan and these two common chinese citizens put their heads into a lions mouth..pakistan , iraq, syria, somalia, sudan and Afghanistan are some of the most dangerous places on earth..visit them at your own risk

Yeah Tough Luck to That Doval ***** Not Only Chinese Are Coming They Still Planning to Come In The Future.So Send My Condolences To Modi Better Luck Next Time

How did ISIS get in Pakistan?

Damn Afghanistan for unofficially collaboration with ISIS through its based TTP.

As for two teachers, rest in peace. Time for Pakistan to expand the military operation in Afghanistan. The source of terrorism lies in Afghanistan. Take care of the source and the rest will be solved.
ISIS is an ideological force. It can prop-up anywhere. It doesn't have to "invade" a country.

Unfortunate development.

See below.

Contrary to the popular belief: https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve/

I am not sure which idiot spread the nonsense of USA supporting ISIS. Americans absolutely despise ISIS.

As of April 30, 2017, the total cost of operations related to ISIS since kinetic operations started on August 8, 2014, is $13.1 billion and the average daily cost is $13.2 million for 997 days of operations.

You don't pour billions of USD into operations against an "asset."
Then who pumping billions of dollars on ISIS ? Bhutaan ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom