What's new

Islamic extremists set up ‘Sharia zones’ in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they want to turn England into saudi arabia....... Well it won't work, if they feel that strongly they should return back to their country of origin, then they can do what they like!

shariah law is dead opposite to liberty freedom..
How can they take out their(brits) freedom in their own country(britian) ??this is a low level they can reach or can they go more low level?

maybe they have problems with the lyrics :angel: and their Women might get attracted to voice of some singer..

I never understood the Islamic hate towards Music as I find Arabian Music to be very enchanting eventhough I could not understand a word of it.

Load of BS propoganda to spread islamaphobia by the media. As a first hand source I can tell you now these are a minority of muslims who have no power or influence over anything... :coffee:

You are there and so I have to defer to your observation to an extent. I hope you are right. But it gives me no comfort to know that some of my cousins--who are still young--who used to party and have fun in Karachi--have become a group of men with flowing beards and women with burqahs. There is nothing wrong in someone believing that they are 'observing' what their Scriptures tell them. However, I think there is a good chance these people have descended so some 'ghetto' mentality where they seek refuge in religion and in a 'community' of like minded people. They were not like that when they were in Karachi. Why now? Why so many of them like this?
This kind of isolation is not good for a community.

Load of BS propoganda to spread islamaphobia by the media. As a first hand source I can tell you now these are a minority of muslims who have no power or influence over anything... :coffee:

People are not going to buy ur minority theory anymore..those times are gone

so they want to turn England into saudi arabia....... Well it won't work, if they feel that strongly they should return back to their country of origin, then they can do what they like!

The funny thing is that most of the radicals are 2nd generation or 3rd generation who have little or no contact with the country from where their forefathers came from.

You are there and so I have to defer to your observation to an extent. I hope you are right. But it gives me no comfort to know that some of my cousins--who are still young--who used to party and have fun in Karachi--have become a group of men with flowing beards and women with burqahs. There is nothing wrong in someone believing that they are 'observing' what their Scriptures tell them. However, I think there is a good chance these people have descended so some 'ghetto' mentality where they seek refuge in religion and in a 'community' of like minded people. They were not like that when they were in Karachi. Why now? Why so many of them like this?
This kind of isolation is not good for a community.
This is true. If you do not like gambling and alcohol, then the State recognize the right of you to prevent such things inside your home. If you do not believe in prostitution, then the State recognize your right not to have such business transactions. But it is incumbent upon the believer to recognize the boundary where personal beliefs end and State laws begins: The doorstep. State laws allow a non-believer to travel anywhere the laws has jurisdiction so for the muslims to declare an area where their religious laws override state laws borders on insurrection.

Islam has all laws only for Women :sick: Men are there to enjoy 72 virgins whether they die or not..

Actually, in most religions, including Hinduism, there can be found evidence of sexism.
What these people in Britain and other places are doing are exhibiting some kind of ghetto mentality; unlike hiding behind ethnicities to create no-go areas for the 'other' people, these people hide behind their religion--or at least some literal interpretation of their religion.

today a lot of paksitanis were bashing the hina rabbanai pic in which she was shaking hand with indian FM.
According to their claim,shaking hand is prohibited in islam for women..

let me post that pic

Hina-Rabbani-Khar-Shaking-Hand-with-Indian-Foreign-Minister-S-M-Krishna.jpg

Watching TV and singing music is also haram in Islam, what about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom