What's new

Islamic emirate in Afghanistan is an existential threat to Pakistan and national security threat to Iran and India: Iranian Foreign Minister

By that logic, Pakistan needs to nuke Turkey and Saudi Arabia for their Deep military relations with India Lmao.

They can take in India as deep as they want but it changes nothing on the ground. Otoh, Indian presence in Afghanistan is like a progressing cancer and anyone who facilitates it need to be tackled.

What is he, a spokesman for India? Why did he have to add "India" at the end? So after US presence is gone, would Iran be the new facilitator of Indian terrorism?

I think it's time Pakistan considered developing a working relationship with Israel.
What are you? A spokesman for Pakistan? The statement did not involve BD at all.

Looks like the usual screaming tree monkeys located on Pakistan's East border.

They can take in India as deep as they want but it changes nothing on the ground. Otoh, Indian presence in Afghanistan is like a progressing cancer and anyone who facilitates it need to be tackled.
India has no consider able presence in Afghanistan except in some economic sectors. Its a fact that RAW might try to make problems for Pakistan but Pakistanis for a moment have to look in the Mirror for a minute to understand why Afghanistan turned into a hell for Pakistanis.

You open the way for Americans, you have to be prepared for its consequences my friend.

This nightmare of Pakistanis that makes them afraid of slightest economic presence of India in Afghanistan has its roots in Pakistan's own mistakes.

India has no consider able presence in Afghanistan except in some economic sectors. Its a fact that RAW might try to make problems for Pakistan but Pakistanis for a moment have to look in the Mirror for a minute to understand why Afghanistan turned into a hell for Pakistanis.

You open the way for Americans, you have to be prepared for its consequences my friend.

This nightmare of Pakistanis that makes them afraid of slightest economic presence of India in Afghanistan has its roots in Pakistan's own mistakes.

don't worry for them , they have defeated USSR and USA in afghanistan, now they are threatening FRANCE with dire consquences .
india is simply helping afghan brothers with economic and developmental activities .

You're asking me as if I am BD government. I am free to post about any country, why do you care?
When you make a false claim such as Indian terrorism, then I do care. Since you are in an individual capacity being a Pak spokesperson, care to give proof of your statement about Indian terrorism?

Existential threat to Pakistan? Since when? Are they afraid that Taliban will crush their spoil child Northern Alliance once again?

This looks inevitable, the Islamic emirates of afghanistan, not about how but when.

Taliban controls a large area of afghanistan maybe 80% and has local support of people.

India as a spoiler has only Kabul mayor behind him, Ashraf Ghani govt is on the wrong side of history along with India.

Iran is basically a shiitte nation or a regime. Talibans are anti shia...the reason Iran is against talibans.

Last edited:
Existential threat to Pakistan? Since when? Are they afraid that Taliban will crush their spoil child Northern Alliance once again?
Iran wouldve never announced support for Northern Alliance if ‌Talibs didn't kill Iranian diplomats. Moreover it wasn't more than just moral support no military support.

Have you forgotten that Turkey is not only supporter of NA but also is a NATO member.

so now Iran is worried about Pak. Well now everyone wants to have a piece of the Afghan pie. Guess what, Pak has cooked it alone got burn and waited for a long time so, I don't think Pak wanna share the tasty yummy victory with anyone.

What are the reasons for enmity between Pakistan and Iran?

I wouldn't call it enmity, but there is distrust and a vying for influence in Afghanistan.

The Ayatollah regimes like to spread their influence in any country with a shia minority. They have successfully done so in the Arab world and formed the Shia crescent. Some of this is natural, but other aspects are outright alarming. Like Hizbollah for example, they dragged Lebanon into a war with Israel because they were strong enough to do so and were under the influence of support of Iran. They have also recruited and trained Shia's from Pakistan and Afghanistan to fight in Syria. That short of influence is going to build distrust, nobody other than Lebanon tolerates a Hizbollah type element within their state. Lebanon doesn't have a choice anymore.

Similarly we've backed out of trade with them and the gas pipelines several times because our political leaders are sold out to the west and to Saudi Arabia.

We have an open border that third parties can exploit. Iran also hosted an Indian navy spy who was later caught by our intelligence agencies organising and coordinating terrorism in Pakistan.

Iran wants influence in Afghanistan as an extension to it's shia cresent, whereas Pakistan wants influence in Afghanistan as part of it's strategic depth concept. There is little political will to work together. We've worked together to get rid of the Americans, but Pakistan views the Taliban as an asset it can control, whereas Afghanistan views it as a threat.

I will let the Iranian members air their distrust of Pakistan.

Ask @313ghazi ,i can't find any. Really why do these Pakistanis hate us even when our imbecile FM is asking for their Safety?

By that logic, Pakistan needs to nuke Turkey and Saudi Arabia for their Deep military relations with India Lmao.
I don't hate you or your or your country. I just disagree with you. Your trying too hard to push your opinion onto others, presenting it in a matter of fact way, when even you admit your FM's point is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom