What's new

Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man i see some Indian perverts as always looking for high resolution images of women .

and oh btw is this thread about Islamabad Fashion Week or morality and ogling ??????????????

Mods need to clear the mess. keep out the morality and keep out the Indians as well they are good for ruining any positive thread about Pakistan.

They are living just fine.. they dont need to cover top to bottom in a black cloth or anything and they are not followed by hungry eyes.. We are living in a civilized society ,, a rarity and a privilege if u say...

you need to analyse your civilized society........... how many rape cases and other acts like that. .....

better not to expose your mothers and sisters rather than attacking on others.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Sorry dude.. u know only exposing and showcasing urs..

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

you need to analyse your civilized society........... how many rap cases and other acts like that. .....

Rap cases..??? blame it on hip hop.

Oh man i see some Indian perverts as always looking for high resolution images of women .

and oh btw is this thread about Islamabad Fashion Week or morality and ogling ??????????????

Mods need to clear the mess. keep out the morality and keep out the Indians as well they are good for ruining any positive thread about Pakistan.

Well it was supposed to be about fashion week but some people ruined it by bringing in religion into the thread for no reason.

Usually I would agree with you on the Indians but this time they didnt do anything. Unfortunately it was the Pakistanis who derailed the thread.

Last edited:
Sorry dude.. u know only exposing and showcasing urs..

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Rap cases..??? blame it on hip hop.

rape............ need to check.........
what show casing we are u.......... its u indian who are best in it..........::bunny::bunny::bunny:

rape............ need to check.........
what show casing we are u.......... its u indian who are best in it..........::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Yaa cover them from head to toe.. wrap them up in plastic.. do whatever u like.. its not my problem.. its always woman who are at the receiving end for whatever evil that comes from the man....

Anyway dont quote me for a reply .. i am not in for a debate coz this thread is not on it.. just enjoy Isloo fashion .. tataaa bye byee.. take caree :wave::wave:

Well it was supposed to be about fashion week but some people ruined it by bringing in religion into the thread for no reason.

these were indians who like as ever before tried ruin post by posting pic and tried to humiliate a very noble thing............

Yaa cover them from head to toe.. wrap them up in plastic.. do whatever u like.. its not my problem.. its always woman who are at the receiving end for whatever evil that comes from the man....

Anyway dont quote me for a reply .. i am not in for a debate coz this thread is not on it.. just enjoy Isloo fashion .. tataaa bye byee.. take caree :wave::wave:

but you are a dump who know nothing about real ethics............

Usually I would agree with you on the Indians but this time they didnt do anything. Unfortunately it was the Pakistanis who derailed the thread.

I see the post by that particular Pakistani derailing it was deleted. there was NO Need to come up with debate on morality and so called liberalism or conservatism. these are separate issues nothing to do with this thread.

if anyone finds these pics or topics too hot for him he can move on and save his morality/high ethics.

What's wrong with asking a high res pic? We have a lot better option to satisfy our perversion. High res pic of a clothed model will be the last in that list.

I like how you hate us from the bottom of your heart and can't do anything about it but post some irrational cr@p. :lol:

I see the post by that particular Pakistani derailing it was deleted. there was NO Need to come up with debate on morality and so called liberalism or conservatism. these are separate issues nothing to do with this thread.

if anyone finds these pics or topics too hot for him he can move on and save his morality/high ethics.

Well we can agree that it has been derailed, so everyone should stop going off topic and just talk about fashion week

Seriously some of you folk are mentally deranged, a Pakistani derailed this thread and many Indians came out in support of literalistic thinking in Pakistan and supporting women rights in the country. But your retarded mindset of blaming India about everything is so deeply planted in your brain that even when when no Indian has done anything, you will find something to blame him about, its truly saddening, I guess we can never be friends, even when there is a common enemy for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom