What's new

Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 of my own sisters. They both choose not to wear hijab/burka, and it's their own decision. I'm happy and satisfied by their choices... these 2 of my sisters don't have people critisizing their decision or making fun of them.

But what about millions of my other sisters? The Muslim sisters who choose to wear hijab and have people make fun of their decision?

@TT , dont bring religion into every aspect of life , this thread is regarding fashion show . and new and upcoming model of pakistan

is it me or others thinking same that only Male models are looking awesome .. :D

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-5.jpg

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Dance,

I hope your proud of yourself now. You have all the indian perverts thanking your posts.

Lol fail.

Post reported and there are Pakistani posters who appreciate the pictures too!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

is it me or others thinking same that only Male models are looking awesome .. :D

Lol yeah the female models aren't that good looking :P

Yaa cover them from head to toe.. wrap them up in plastic.. do whatever u like.. its not my problem.. its always woman who are at the receiving end for whatever evil that comes from the man....

Anyway dont quote me for a reply .. i am not in for a debate coz this thread is not on it.. just enjoy Isloo fashion .. tataaa bye byee.. take caree :wave::wave:

I didn't know Indian men have become feminists in order to demonstrate their enlightenment and liberalism.

I guess in your country women can dress in this way, use this kind of language, and carry out these types of actions to prove the world how educated and well mannered they are.

YouTube - How can she slap

I didn't know Indian men have become feminists in order to demonstrate their enlightenment and liberalism.

I guess in your country women can dress in this way, use this kind of language, and carry out these types of actions to prove the world how educated and well mannered they are.

At least we let them be what they wanna be. We don't sit there judging them.

I have 2 of my own sisters. They both choose not to wear hijab/burka, and it's their own decision. I'm happy and satisfied by their choices... these 2 of my sisters don't have people critisizing their decision or making fun of them.

But what about millions of my other sisters? The Muslim sisters who choose to wear hijab and have people make fun of their decision?

TRUTH...
actually those who don,t know its real value try to make mockery of it in ignorance on name of woman rights. but in reality hijab or burka is a protector for them and those wearing hijab are highly respected and honoured in our society that is what i experienced even in my university life. well in my area one can,t see even a single woman with out fiz. those form out side may not wear and no one forces them but our women take it as a moral code and feel safe in it. so there is nothing wrong no violation of rights. and our women even in Islamabad or lahore or any other city feel better to be in fiz and no problem in it. so when they are happy than why others from out side make humiliating comments without knowing any reality.

its called Liberal Facism

deteriorata.jpg

All religious stuck ups go and pray or something and let other people enjoy this thread in peace.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom