What's new

Islamabad’s next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i really mean is, she can use her brain to make money and do some hard work,

and not just look like a slut or body display and make a good money just being a feminine..

Who told you that a woman who wears a bikini can't be hard working?

And how do you suppose that a woman who wears a burqa is bound to be hard-working?

Seriously! Grow up! :lol:

I see nothing wrong in either. They are living their lives the way they want.

Why should I bother as long as they keep doing whatever they want to without shoving their views down the throats of someone else who disagrees?

I don't care if someone wears a burka as long as she doesn't force another woman to do so.

I don't care if someone wears a bikini as long as she doesn't force another woman to do so.

Then why were you making a mockery of that picture with the burka lady??

If you like to see your women nude to satisfy your urge then keep that in your country, don't force it down throats of others!

First of all, mind your language, its also written in the Quran that calling others bad words is a sign of your own weakness, those who curse are compared to donkeys in the holy book.

Secondly a man who has a bad eye will cast a bad eye on any woman regardless of what she is wearing. Men do not have the right to say what women should wear, if someones sister wants to wear a bikini then its her choice. Rather than criticizing the woman why dont you chase the man who looks at her in a bad way ? Just change the way women dress but let the sex-hungry men remain the same, ya nice easy way out of the problem, seems like the laws are written by men only.

i dont think so, i see both women muslim and english women, wearing their cloths, i have a weakness for these english girls clothings... no man can avoid them, they wear to seek men's attention, and god save them in the night when drunk animals roam

and i see the many muslim girls wearing their traditional clothings and my eyes treat them with respect

and my this im not discussing me but the general men nature and their response to these conditions..

Did I make a mockery or did you mess up with your reading comprehension?

If you like to see your women nude to satisfy your urge then keep that in your country, don't force it down throats of others!

I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat. I'm advocating freewill here.

Let people do what they want to do. :)

Who told you that a woman who wears a bikini can't be hard working?

And how do you suppose that a woman who wears a burqa is bound to be hard-working?

Seriously! Grow up! :lol:

for sake of arguement lets extend the nature of talk, yes all the pain a prostitue goes through is a very tough thing and well earned money i must say :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: u pathetic loser :rofl:

i dont think so, i see both women muslim and english women, wearing their cloths, i have a weakness for these english girls clothings... no man can avoid them, they wear to seek men's attention, and god save them in the night when animals roam

and i see the many muslim girls wearing their traditional clothings and my eyes treat them with respect

and my this im not discussing me but the general men nature and their response to conditions..

Look. Men are perverts. No doubt in that.

But why should the woman pay the price for that?

Let the woman decide!

Looks like your country men don't agree with you either. It is not India vs Pakistan. It is normal people vs misogynists

i dont think so, i see both women muslim and english women, wearing their cloths, i have a weakness for these english girls clothings... no man can avoid them, they wear to seek men's attention, and god save them in the night when drunk animals roam

You buddy, have never been to the beach before have you? Let alone left the country?

Your misconception about all men in the west are horny perverted animals is synonymic to the west thinking that all people in the east are terrorists.

for sake of arguement lets extend the nature of talk, yes all the pain a prostitue goes through is a very tough thing and well earned money i must say :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: u pathetic loser :rofl:

And a woman wearing a bikini is bound to be a prostitute?

And what's wrong if a woman, out of her own desire and not by any compulsion, becomes a prostitute? It's the world's oldest profession for God's sake!

Like I said, let the woman decide.

And your calling me a loser? :lol:

Do you know what HBS stands for...:lol:

You buddy, have never been to the beach before have you? Let alone left the country?

what stupid question is that???, now will u ask have u gone to chakla, have u gone to strip club, night club, seriously dude, how old r u???

Lot of prostitutes in muslim countries wear burquas.

prostitution involves the pleasure of woman body, so physical touch or eye contact is a same thing... u watch **** or do it, same thing really, diff dimension to a same perspective

btw im leaving this discussion, indians just ruined the whole things, and thanks for that.. and thanks to other stupids.. who never really got my point..

Here's more pics of Islamabad's fashion week and model's 2011

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-91.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-110.jpg

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-2011-AllPakistaniNews.Com-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom