What's new

Islamabad protesters 'contacted India', claims Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal

The new level of BULLSH!T from this a$$hole & of course they are only protecting their wrong doings which they have done against Pakistan.

Who votes for such parties. No vision no leadership only bald heads and big tummies.

You always accuse & abuse RSS, RAW & Hindus for your problems. And most Islamic countries are fighting with its neighbors or with in & killing each other. Is there also India involved?

You people be it media, speeches show your hatred of India & here too great patriotism of your country in this forum. You say you will never ever join India & have nothing to do with Baniya India & you never want to associate with Indians in any way. Muslims or Pakistanis will never bow down in front of cheap Hindus & more. So if Pakistanis hate Indians so much, how come you come & claim when such incidents happen RAW & India is involved. That means Muslims can surrender their patriotism, country, faith & bow down to Indians to do anything. That's a contradiction

Every Muslim country which is chaotic is same case, they don’t change their policies, religious mindset & something like these happens they will immediately blame America & the west.

It’s high time Pakistan throws religion in the dust bin. Ban all the religious organisations & terminate all the religious leaders & focus on modern philosophies. You can even ban religion itself. That will be the biggest turning point for Pakistan & the sub-continent.

Almost all my prediction & analysis has come true. I was the first to say Khulbushan won’t be hanged. I was the first to say China will never dare to wage a war with India & will withdraw from Doklam. I was the first to say terrorism is going to become a common affair again. I was the first to warn you civil war & anarchy is going to start in Pakistan soon & many things more which will also come true.

I again remind you people who are educated & civil, Get over Kashmir, make peace with India. All your problems will slowly reduce & vanish. If not I am sorry to say, you will always be in continuous distress, grief, violence & bloodshed like most Islamic countries. Good luck

Last edited:
PDF doesn't disappoint. Bought RAW in the first page, mossard in the second and I am hoping for CIA angle on the third.
It's not PDF its the retard of an Interior Minister we have sitting in Islamabad! Check your facts! :D

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal on Saturday claimed that religious parties protesting in Islamabad had 'contacted India', and that the government was investigating the matter.

Speaking to DawnNews, Iqbal said: "They are not your average citizens. We can see that they have various resources at their disposal. They have fired tear gas shells [at security forces], they also cut the fibre optic cables of cameras that were monitoring their protest.

The interior minister said the protesters had also "contacted India".

"Why they did it, we are looking into it. They have inside information and resources that are being used against the state."

The interior minister reiterated that the government was attempting to clear the sit-in as part of its legal obligations after the Islamabad High Court (IHC) ordered the capital administration to evict protesters from Faizabad last Friday.

"Our administration is acting on the court's orders and we are completely supporting them," he said.

"We have made all peaceful efforts, but we are forced to act as the group has not budged. These people do not know that anti-Pakistan elements are using this to spread malice against Pakistan."

"We are trying to clear the area with minimum violence, but we also need to ensure the fundamental rights of people of twin cities," he asserted.

Follow updates on the Faizabad operation here.

"We are all Muslims and believe in Khatm-i-Nabuwwat. There is no threat to Khatm-i-Nabuwwat," he asserted.

"The Parliament is there to safeguard the Constitution. The Khatm-i-Nabuwwat oath has become more effective than before," he observed. "The last thing Pakistan needs is the instigation of agitation using people's religious sentiment."

"If you want to do your politics, do it, but why are you using this issue to incite hatred?" he questioned.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1372809/i...ed-india-claims-interior-minister-ahsan-iqbal
bullshit, these bastards cant provide their citizens even the right to protest peacefully..

govt is now using raw agent card to save its own misdeeds.who is stopping govt from hanging kulbhusion .govt is in contact with raw actually

Making shit up now these fucktards created this mess and now they are looking left,right and center for scapegoats

dont become terrorist sympathizer just because you have NS

Ehsan iqbal is a nice guy but has been acting but weirdly

Hahaha.joke of the day.we can't blame India for everything.politicians must be held accountable!

Ehsan iqbal is a nice guy but has been acting but weirdly
He never was a NICE guy you just chose to ignore his bs
dont become terrorist sympathizer just because you have NS
They created this mess by facilitating these clowns for days

Who votes for such parties. No vision no leadership only bald heads and big tummies.
Bunch of punjab supermist modi *** licking fucktards

Well, they need foreign hand? The monster itself capable to eat all Pakistan, but we have bad history TTP Ehrar have links with India.
If he said something seems he have something to claim it.

CXEnturWcAAqQm91.jpg_large1.jpg

LoL

Ahsan Iqbal on TV doing gol mol and backtracking on his statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom