What's new

Islamabad protesters 'contacted India', claims Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal

Sorry to ask, but there are no PML-N members on PDF? And the only one I saw got banned:D truthseer I mean.
I am a PML-N supporter voter but now it is a bit shameful to associate one's self to PML-N. So it is better to act normal like you are not here.

Ahsan Iqbal is wrong this thing has finger prints of Mossad all over it not RAW. lol

Altaf Hussain is a RAW agent. Nawaz Sharif is a RAW agent. And now these Islamists in Islamabad are also RAW agents. Who knew that RAW had such a free hand in Pakistan? :D
Face saving stunt by the incompetent government.

Ahsan Iqbal is wrong this thing has finger prints of Mossad all over it not RAW. lol
hahahaha lol

anyways i think it is more Pakistan internal religious issue. RAW or Mossad is not point of concern this time. assey to india mea bhi hotey rahtey hain, just govt need to give the order to shoot at sight. important is need to vacate the capital. how 2000-3000 goons can hostage a cacpital.

if you not forgotten before 2-3 months, Baba RAM rahim followers(who has 5 crores followers) try to hostage whole north india. but with in 2 hours police shoot 30-40 protesters & and then they all run away.

hahahaha lol

anyways i think it is more Pakistan internal religious issue. RAW or Mossad is not point of concern this time. assey to india mea bhi hotey rahtey hain, just govt need to give the order to shoot at sight. important is need to vacate the capital. how 2000-3000 goons can hostage a cacpital.

if you not forgotten before 2-3 months, Baba RAM rahim followers(who has 5 crores followers) try to hostage whole north india. but with in 2 hours police shoot 30-40 protesters & and then they all run away.
RAW and Mossad had nothing to do with change of Law that was done by Gov and when this was brought to notice the law was restored back. Now the protest is to make sure the culprit is brought to justice but the actual thing is that at this point RAW can step in to take advantage but this is not the going to play in the had of RAW as Army is staying away from the situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom