What's new

Islamabad on high alert

we went in there blazing guns/ helis, tanks mortars in 2008-09 that didn't help at all, they backed down for few months and emerged again in a different area- NW in this case.

Thats why i say SCREW them EVERYWHERE they HIDE! In 2009 swat was freed of those bastards wasnt it?

What happened to the peace deals? have they ever kept their word? do they accept ur "faqir nizam" ... ?
we went blazing guns in Operation Silence, and look how that helped us. we need to stop looking at it like a snake with single head- which will die if you chop off the head.

A bunch of mofos take the capital hostage.. what do you do? offer them sweets?

as said above killing obl never did any harm to AQ- they are still active in ME and Africa.

Screw them.. screw the turds in our country .. 99% problem will be solved.

calm down General, even the CO posted in wana for past few years isn't this pissed as you are.
read my comment on the previous page. the peace deals will only work when you have cornered them, leaving the ground open for them to gather themselves with open funding isn't going to help on its own
Thats why i say SCREW them EVERYWHERE they HIDE! In 2009 swat was freed of those bastards wasnt it?

What happened to the peace deals? have they ever kept their word? do they accept ur "faqir nizam" ... ?

A bunch of mofos take the capital hostage.. what do you do? offer them sweets?

Screw them.. screw the turds in our country .. 99% problem will be solved.

These comments were made at Bahawalpur Garrison, the officer I quoted is my friend. The war wasn't ours to begin with, but now is ours to end. The strategy is complex, once Afghanistan is vacant from Americans, the equilibrium could change to our favor, which also depends on the doctrine and how much federal government is willing to support army for operations.
the intention was not to doubt the comments sir- and as you have cleared up the situation - yes the war wasn't ours to begin with, we made some bad calls in the past, but they were the need of the hour, but now we have to end this.

Nothing will come out of these darmay baazis. The 1st requirement for any sort of viable peace in Pakistan is ending alliance with US/NATO and quitting the war on terror

calm down General, even the CO posted in wana for past few years isn't this pissed as you are.
read my comment on the previous page. the peace deals will only work when you have cornered them, leaving the ground open for them to gather themselves with open funding isn't going to help on its own

Ask my father about it.. i know alot of shyt thts happenin.. but i dnt think its wise to talk abt on a forum... in short fuk this shyt.. im not optimisitic abt the country.. nations like our dont wake up easily.. we will get screwed and than we will get our act together..

Ask my father about it.. i know alot of shyt thts happenin.. but i dnt think its wise to talk abt on a forum... in short fuk this shyt.. im not optimisitic abt the country.. nations like our dont wake up easily.. we will get screwed and than we will get our act together..

the first line was more on the fun side bro, and yes better not to discuss the operational details on the forum, otherwise people in my family & social circle are in the armed forces incl intel :D

Nothing will come out of these darmay baazis. The 1st requirement for any sort of viable peace in Pakistan is ending alliance with US/NATO and quitting the war on terror

Who needs peace with Taliban? Just bomb them into oblivion.

Who needs peace with Taliban? Just bomb them into oblivion.

PML(N) , PTI, JI and whole bunch of other political figureheads and even many everyday Pakistanis who would rather hug and make up with the Taliban and let them beat them into heaven rather than fight them like the cancer they are.

PML(N) , PTI, JI and whole bunch of other political figureheads and even many everyday Pakistanis who would rather hug and make up with the Taliban and let them beat them into heaven rather than fight them like the cancer they are.

They want peace, they don't need it.

This guy, who is so obviously Taliban, suggests everywhere that you break your alliance with NATO and then accept every demand of Taliban and surrender to them, thinks we should listen to him

I doubt it, they might just be waiting to pounce, remember Marriott?

I hope something like that doesn't happen.

Lets hope that these people are caught/killed before they do any harm and pray for all the security forces/police officers that are putting their life on the line to protect everyone.

I hope something like that doesn't happen.

Lets hope that these people are caught/killed before they do any harm and pray for all the security forces/police officers that are putting their life on the line to protect everyone.

Lets hope so, even though the chances of any such event aggravating are pretty high, considering the jailbreak in KPK.

Lets hope so, even though the chances of any such event aggravating are pretty high, considering the jailbreak in KPK.

True.

But lets hope that due to the high presence of security forces in Islamabad right now, a possible attack can be completely averted or damages from an attack are minimal.

I wonder where the esteemed prime minister is or what he's doing when his capital is under threat.

Back
Top Bottom