What's new

Islamabad Metro Bus, Lahore Metro Bus Criticism

Have u traveled by GT road from Rawalpindi to Lahore ? Its like village road and they are repairing some patches with cement block which will cause many accidents on rainy day. I experienced myself how dangerous these roads are. I am lucky who is still alive
I traveled through it last time. No wonder why it is called the road of death. Was very close to be hit by a blind truck. Just lucky being alive today.

11393317_842226629160318_8990441089132425368_o.jpg

Just suck it up people, there is no party that actually gives a sh*t about this country or its people.

Patwaris have no answer to the videos posted by @mr42O above. All they can do is whine and rant in PTI threads but cannot defend their own patwari projects such as this one over here.

Islamabad MetroBus Project => almost $20mil/Km beating almost all records for the most expensive Bus Rapid Transit system built anywhere in the world.

Patwaris have no answer to the videos posted by @mr42O above. All they can do is whine and rant in PTI threads but cannot defend their own patwari projects such as this one over here.

Islamabad MetroBus Project => almost $20mil/Km beating almost all records for the most expensive Bus Rapid Transit system built anywhere in the world.
ab ho tum log amir adami :p:

thats not entirely governments fault no one wants to pay the taxes....

no one wants to pay taxes in Canada either, but try not paying for one year and you will remember the names of your ancestors to the 10th degree

no one wants to pay taxes in Canada either, but try not paying for one year and you will remember the names of your ancestors to the 10th degree

No one wants to pay taxes in Canada? Yeh maybe desis like you, who want to come to Canada and try to behave like its Pakistan or India, etc. I have seen so many desis, mostly Pakistanis since obviously I have more interaction with the Pakistani community here, doing soo much illegal shyt and doing tax evasion that it's jaw dropping. There's a saying for this, 'you left Pakistan but Pakistan hasn't left you'. Go figure!

Washington Post just took a piss at Pakistan with that 'report', since it's a 'space filler' article for them. You can tell this by the simple fact that they put out an entire article on the 'new airconditioned metrobus projects' but they did not even bother to post a single picture of the new buses or the MetroBus system in their article. The only picture used was a picture of an old crowded bus; usually articles like these are accompanied by a slideshow to demonstrate what the 'new' thing is. Its unfortunate.

Last president was a Sindhi . What he did for people of Sindh . Was Musharraf a Punjabi ? 1998 it was Nawaz sharif . But before it was benazir Bhutto . Even they Collected taxes from all over the country what they did ? Stop being jealous form Punjab . These all metro bus and health projects are by Punjab government

You really think they were working for the Sindhi people? Ha! Good joke! All these MetroBus Projects etc are for making the pockets of Punjabi politicians real fat.

No one wants to pay taxes in Canada? Yeh maybe desis like you, who want to come to Canada and try to behave like its Pakistan or India, etc. I have seen so many desis, mostly Pakistanis since obviously I have more interaction with the Pakistani community here, doing soo much illegal shyt and doing tax evasion that it's jaw dropping. There's a saying for this, 'you left Pakistan but Pakistan hasn't left you'. Go figure!

OMG, how are Mr. and Mrs. Jones, Junior?

But if you expand your circle a little wide once you able to converse in local Language, you will notice that everyone does it when they can.

OMG, how are Mr. and Mrs. Jones, Junior?

But if you expand your circle a little wide once you able to converse in local Language, you will notice that everyone does it when they can.

Why care about 'everyone'..? We are Pakistani Canadians, charity begins at home as they say. We have to worry about Pakistani Canadians doing their part by paying taxes, etc. Other communities will worry about their own community members. I guess old age leads one to be comically sarcastic all the time to the tune of becoming irrelevant.

View attachment 229957

The ironies of PMLN developmental foresight...
It would be worse if the metro was not running.

London has underground train, buses, light railways, overground, trams and private coaches to cater the needs of passengers and still we face regular traffic congestion on every major road.

article-0-0F2D142F00000578-997_634x413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom