What's new

Islamabad Marriot Terrorist Bombing

My deepest condoleance to innocent lives lost and injured.

That is my point. We shouldnt as there is a clear differentiation between terrorism that effects Pakistan and the one that effects the US.:tsk:

Let me tell you Ice as im from the area that has been subjected to all kinds of terrorism, so i can tell you that the people here are now well aware of the the difference between those who are fighting proxy of others against Pakistan and those who are againt occupation of Afghanistan.

i can not mention all the details but i tell you i had already narrated this before on this forum.

A man who is known of me through a very senior journalist, has to run out of Darra Adamkhel just beacuse Baituallah's men were hunting him.

He had seen the men of Baitullah arresting common tribesmen from Darra for speaking against US.
This man was objecting to Baituallah's policies and openly aware people against his activities and link with CIA, US.

I recall this beacuse just two days back he called over and said he still could not go to his home beacuse Baitullah men will kill him.

I asked him about the situation and he said that people in the area were now aware of the activities of these Takfiris and that was the reason they are helping the law enforcement agencies there. However due to this cooperation Baituallah people were threatening the tribesmen and many have started migrating from Darra so that military operation could be conducted easily against terrorists.

What horrible news!

This is certainly the work of AQ and Taliban it is quite similar to the car bomb attack near the Danish embassy in Islamabad.

My deepest condolences go out to all who have lost friends and loved ones.

A shocking loss. Deepest condolences to the innocents that lost their lives.
Pakistan has suffered a great deal due to the self imposed duty of being a front line state in the so-called War-on-Terror. Why should we import the wars of others into our country?

Islamabad, Sept 20 : Several senior officers of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) who are reported to be currently visiting Islamabad were the target of the blast at the Marriott Hotel which took place here tonight.

Well placed sources said that Marriott Hotel is usual hotel choice of the US officials and it seems that militants tipped off that certain high level US intelligence officers were currently staying at the hotel.

While no confirmation was available but Pakistan sources said it was clear that the explosion was aimed at specific targets based on a tip off.

At least twenty people were killed, and scores others seriously injured, when an explosives laden truck rammed into Marriott Hotel here today.

Over 50 people have been admitted in the local hospitals.

The powerful explosion caused fire in many parts of the hotel besides damaging the buildings around the hotel. (ANI)

This is not very helpful my friend.

Pakistan is in a mess that it created by supporting taliban. Pakistan misued Islam by using Islamic blood against soviets.

Though you can argue that you co-operated with US. Pakistan needs to answer the question of using illegal terrorist activities with US to fight the soviets.

Surviving on illegal activities is not helpful in the long term.
you don,t know nothing about pak and nor islam
we all know what your raw is doing
so just stop writig what you hear on your media full of propoganda

Last edited:
This news struck me like a rocket this morning, my condolences to all those families who lost their loved ones. This indeed is a 'cowardly' act by some of the most ruthless people to roam this planet.

Pakistan has payed a tremendous price for this bullshit war on terror. I personally feel that the religious fanatics are a mere tool being used by the bigger Intelligence agencies to destabilize Pakistan. What could be the motivation?

How could a truck loaded with explosives enter such secured areas???????

It was an 'extremely sophisticated' and 'well planned' attack that could only have been carried out by a 'foreign Intelligence agency', specifically RAW or some other Indian institution.

Especially considering the fact that after the recent terrorist attacks in India, despite no evidence linking Pakistan to them, Indian commentators have been talking about 'tit for tat'. The biggest smoking gun was when just a day or so after the Embassy bombing, when it was impossible to have had any evidence about the culprits (not that any has been shown since), the Indian NSA adviser, Narayanan, was talking about retaliating in the same coin - i.e terrorism.

Thats it from me on why India woudl be culpable in this terrorist attack - the fact remains that this was carried out by Pakistanis, and if the Indians were sponsoring these acts, they are utilizing certain Taliban factions or Baluch militant groups, who would be Pakistanis, so we still need to act decisively against any Pakistani elements that are being used by the shits across the border.

Indian or Afghan complicity is no excuse for backing off from destroying extremism in Pakistan.

Quick reaction from India after Dehli blast.......

It was an 'extremely sophisticated' and 'well planned' attack that could only have been carried out by a 'foreign Intelligence agency', specifically RAW or some other Indian institution.

Especially considering the fact that after the recent terrorist attacks in India, despite no evidence linking Pakistan to them, Indian commentators have been talking about 'tit for tat'. The biggest smoking gun was when just a day or so after the Embassy bombing, when it was impossible to have had any evidence about the culprits (not that any has been shown since), the Indian NSA adviser, Narayanan, was talking about retaliating in the same coin - i.e terrorism.

Thats it from me on why India woudl be culpable in this terrorist attack - the fact remains that this was carried out by Pakistanis, and if the Indians were sponsoring these acts, they are utilizing certain Taliban factions or Baluch militant groups, who would be Pakistanis, so we still need to act decisively against any Pakistani elements that are being used by the shits across the border.

Indian or Afghan complicity is no excuse for backing off from destroying extremism in Pakistan.

yes i agree with you.
when pa attacks in tribal areas if there are civilian deaths then some guys are fourios and they can be controlled(brainwash)very easly
some indian kids are also saying that the isi is behind this:cheesy:

Man this is really sad news. Not only Pakistan but India also suffering with terrorism. But you look very upset, I think that is why you are directly pointing finger at India. But I hope unnecessary pointing finger will not help Pakistan.
Any way you are free for your opinion......... Though in my opinion this attack is against US official,s carried out by AQ and Taliban, EDITED: This part was a blatant flame, ludicrous and completely insensitive to the tragedy that has occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
This news struck me like a rocket this morning, my condolences to all those families who lost their loved ones. This indeed is a 'cowardly' act by some of the most ruthless people to roam this planet.

Pakistan has payed a tremendous price for this bullshit war on terror. I personally feel that the religious fanatics are a mere tool being used by the bigger Intelligence agencies to destabilize Pakistan. What could be the motivation?

the main objective is 'denuke pakistan'

This was done at Iftar, to maximize the death toll.

Most of the people in the hotel at that time would have been Muslims and Pakistanis breaking their fast, therefore the claim that this was targeting foreigners does not seem credible at this point.

The Taliban have also typically made a point of attacking military, law enforcement and government installations - and this blatant attack on civilians is a break from that MO, which IMO points the finger at the Indians/Afghans or Al Qaeda.

And these terrorist pigs (pardon my French) have the guts to call themselves muslims? They have no respect for Ramadan, for muslims, for innocent lives or even humanity.
To hell with them!

Back
Top Bottom