What's new

Islamabad Marriot Terrorist Bombing

Street level security organizations in our countries are worst :frown:

This isnt the time nor the place.

I agree. The blood of innocents has been shed and its not the time to point fingers or indulge in blame mongering.

It was sad to see some known trolls using smileys in the Delhi terrorism thread and sad to see finger pointing happening here.

RIP.

Apologies if it was hurting. Killing civilians is the work of cowards and only cowards will celebrate such things.

India is equally a victim of terrorism. But it's not a good feeling when some people in this forum are happy about it.

This is not very helpful my friend.

Pakistan is in a mess that it created by supporting taliban. Pakistan misued Islam by using Islamic blood against soviets.

Though you can argue that you co-operated with US. Pakistan needs to answer the question of using illegal terrorist activities with US to fight the soviets.

Surviving on illegal activities is not helpful in the long term.

Please don't derail the thread. There is absolutely nothing wrong or illegal with helping occupied people attain their freedom. The United Nations allows this right to defend oneself in the face of occupation and aggression.

Bombed five star hotel could collapse: police
Updated at: 2205 PST, Saturday, September 20, 2008
ISLAMABAD: Police warned Saturday the five star hotel in Islamabad could collapse following a huge bomb attack which left at least 40 people dead.

Bombed five star hotel could collapse: police

Same is for US.

US and the West had tried to maintain base for these people in Pakistan and Afghanistan and at the moment they are repeating the same tactic of pushing the suicide bombers to Pakistan and engaging them with Pakistan so that they could not reach US but the 9/11 had proved that US can not survive by helping terrorist activities.

Same goes for India. At the moment you guys are providing them IED that is being used in these attacks.
Vehicles full of IED being rammed into buildings by terrorists here killing innocent people.

India always condemned any kind of terrorism in the world.. Please don't start blame game again..

We all feel sorry for the victims of these Blasts..

The most obvious Question IS ?

How the * * * * a Truck Loaded with 1000 Kg Explosive came inside Islamabad with all our agencies and Security measures and does something like this!

What were the motives?

If i am the one who wants revenge for operations in Northern Areas... as they say....

And if i am willing to kill innocent people then i will go to Apara Market or Super or Jinnah Super Market to kill atleast 1000 + people to make my point!

Why kill few at Marriot?

What was the motive?

One thing is for sure .... The motive was not mass killing of Innocents!

78428d64b906e13b2d6af9f74d16c1f1.jpg

60 killed over 150 injured in Islamabad blast

:cry:

Dozens killed in Pakistan attack

Police say the blast occurred as a lorry approached the hotel and they suspect it was a suicide attack.

Police estimate that the blast was caused by more than a tonne of explosives. They are warning that the hotel could collapse.

There are reports that the explosion brought down the ceiling of the banquet hall, where some 300 people were sharing a meal to break the fast during the holy month of Ramadan

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Dozens killed in Pakistan attack

Islamabad has mainly 4 Entry Points.... All normally guarded but in such high violence time extra security is there..

Ironical thing is... the truck entered Islamabad... wondered around with 1 Tons of Explosives for atleast 10 -30 Kms and then does something like this without any intimation by security agencies..

Only one thing comes to mind!

Either one of our agencies or the Rest of the World!

ALL i say is there better be A PAY back and twice in size no other explanation will be accepted.:hitwall:

All personals that are involved in security of Islamabad should be questioned and then hanged.

Horrible, disgusting, inhumane destruction of innocent lives.

How can people bring themselves to do such a thing? It is difficult to understand the motivations. It does appear a suicide mission.

Brainwashing some pathetic poor souls to lose their consciousness as a human being is not so difficult, it would appear.

Last edited:
I hope exterminate with extreme prejudice any group directly/indirectly involved. This new Govt. must respond IMO.

The most obvious Question IS ?

How the * * * * a Truck Loaded with 1000 Kg Explosive came inside Islamabad with all our agencies and Security measures and does something like this!

What were the motives?

If i am the one who wants revenge for operations in Northern Areas... as they say....

And if i am willing to kill innocent people then i will go to Apara Market or Super or Jinnah Super Market to kill atleast 1000 + people to make my point!

Why kill few at Marriot?

What was the motive?

One thing is for sure .... The motive was not mass killing of Innocents!

Its all blow-back! The militants are bound to go after soft targets after being pressurized by the military operations in FATA. If Pakistan is to go beyond this problem, these operations have to be continued till they reach the logical conclusion.

The other possibility is that this has been masterminded by outsiders to scare foreign investors (what little that are left) and build a perception of Pakistan being under the threat of greater militancy (to push the government into taking harsher actions...this would serve the purpose of the Karzai government at least).

An in-depth investigation is needed to ensure that no outsiders are involved in using these tools from the tribal agencies to do this. Those expecting our intelligence agencies to uncover this sort of stuff are not grounded in reality. IB, ISI etc. are mostly clueless. They have no assets focusing on IS (Internal Security) in my own view. Most of their assets are outward looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom