What's new

Islamabad Marriot Terrorist Bombing

Blain 2

My point needs discussion!

Why Marriot if one wants blood?

How come a Truck with 1 Ton of Explosives was in Islamabad Wandering?

What can be the motives if one doesnot want mass killing of Innocents!

Why don't we contain Fata and disallow terrorists to enter other parts of the country, specially major cities? Don't we have special forces to be deployed in major cities, we're dealing with a security crisis here.

Cut off their cash and weapon supplies. :sniper:

d49a678a1525847e1ebd5a1e54f3dadf.jpg

c8e4e9b1eb77e3a9587fa322deac3922.jpg

8a4399208fde09aec2ad7ce82a5fa3f1.jpg

Couple of days back I was just standing there(in the second picture) after my training :cry:

This country is facing some very very grave situation, I think that our leaders havent been able to grasp the extend of tsunami Pakistan is in.

I think this is yet another reason to stay with the fight against terrorists. IT shows we might hate Americans killing terrorists on our border but if we have to pay in the middle of Islamabad then IT IS WAR!

Let eradicate fanatics/war lunatics/al Qaida/Taleban. We need all the equipment to start and finish this. I hope US this time udnerstands that we cannot do it with just a few outdated AH1's...

Blain 2

Terrible loss of innocent lives and is highly condemnable.

PTBP, Its difficult to monitor a truck with explosives as it does not have same written over it. It is very difficult to stop guys on suicide mission their were similar incidents in Iraq inspite of high US security. These guys know about the lapses or might have had a dry run earlier. I feel Marriot because thats US target in heart of Pakistan so it sends multiple messages. Any how thats my logic reality one may never know.

GP,

I am from Islamabad and I know it is not child's play to do something like this if you donot have support within the Security Agencies or rest of the world agencies assets buying few sources in our security.

The problem lies with TTP. Ironically we havent been able to take Mehsud out despite of some heavy duty operations going on inside that area. We need to distinguish between the talibans as well, ones in favour of Pakistan vs the ilks of Batiullah Mehsud. We cannot see them with the same eye as enemies of Pakistan would want it too.
US too isnt helping either because somehow there missile always strike someone in favor of Pakistan while letting Mehsud subside despite of intel being provided to them. So one should not expect any US help in this regard. We are alone in it and have to take him out, its been long over due.

Get one thing in your minds very clear ... People!

Pakistan has to stop support of Salafi Operations originating from Pakistan!... The time for that is over!

World knows about it .... US knows about it .... We support, Train, encourage and give shelter to all who fight for Freedom or against US agressions in the World.... As they see it ... it is against Islam what US is doing in the world... It is what is happening against Muslims of all supressed Nations ... Be it, Iraq , Palestine, Dagistan, Kabardin, Chehniya, African states, Kashmir... ALL!

Correct that it is what is required but !

Who is suffering...........Only Pakistan!

Our dual policies are coming back on our face and what options we have ... Only one!

Let all know under our support to stop and live your life peacefully in Pakistan Northern Areas! If you want fight with agressors then go and fight but donot come and hide here to save your life! ... Go fight and die with your beliefs.

I haven't read the thread and only became aware just a couple of minutes ago but my sincere and deep condolences to all those affected by this horrible and senseless act.

May the dead rest in peace and the bereaved find some solace in the consolation of God.

I think this is yet another reason to stay with the fight against terrorists. IT shows we might hate Americans killing terrorists on our border but if we have to pay in the middle of Islamabad then IT IS WAR!

Let eradicate fanatics/war lunatics/al Qaida/Taleban. We need all the equipment to start and finish this. I hope US this time udnerstands that we cannot do it with just a few outdated AH1's...

Quoted for truth. I can't see how any red blooded Pakistani can stand to conflate/rationalize/placate the fanatics veiwpoint after this. Forget the motives/geopolitics and just focus on the act. THIS IS COWARDLY...men of honor do wage war like this especially against their "own" people. :hitwall:

another act of cowardice by terrorists with no morals. may the victims' souls rest in peace.

i think its in moments like this that india and pakistan should come closer. we are both haunted by terrorism. innocents have died in both countries. people of both nations want only to live their lives and pursue happiness. yet they have to die for some low-life terrorists to achieve their aims.

i hope this serves as a serious blow in the face for all who support the taliban. terrorists groups like them all over the world use some facade or the other to hide behind and justify their atrocities. but all they want to do is to promote violence.

no group fighting for a true cause would hurt innocents.

The problem lies with TTP. Ironically we havent been able to take Mehsud out despite of some heavy duty operations going on inside that area. We need to distinguish between the talibans as well, ones in favour of Pakistan vs the ilks of Batiullah Mehsud. We cannot see them with the same eye as enemies of Pakistan would want it too.
US too isnt helping either because somehow there missile always strike someone in favor of Pakistan while letting Mehsud subside despite of intel being provided to them. So one should not expect any US help in this regard. We are alone in it and have to take him out, its been long over due.

Well why would they help who are funding Baituallah Mehsud.

We are taking them out just be united and play your role in spreading awarness that these ra.ts are not Muslims.

They are Takfiri terrorists who are killing innocent people.
These Takfiris need to be kicked by the common people too.
Their ideology needs to be shun by all of us.

Blain 2

I guess this blast, like some others in the series of this year, should have same root in the tribal area.

It's like a severe demonstration or an intensive warning against the secular government ,who has to keep in cooperative operations with US and has sworn to fight terrorism in Pakistan.

in Islamabad, the capital and political cultural center of Pakistan, an 1 ton bomb outclass a 10 ton bomb in any provincial places in Pakistan.

Marriott is one of the biggest world hotel brand based in US, the hotel should be managed by foreigners according to the Marriott routine, and it host both foreigners and Pakistani celebrities. death of those people may surpass a big crowd of ordinary Pakistani populace like in a market in political measurement, if the blast was to exert an academic pressure on the government.

the kill of Benazir Bhutto took 140 lives but Bhutto is the only goal. the kill of foreigners and pakistanis of the upper circles took 60+ lives, and only the waiting drivers and hotel security staff are not the goal.

Well why would they help who are funding Baituallah Mehsud.

That is my point. We shouldnt as there is a clear differentiation between terrorism that effects Pakistan and the one that effects the US.:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom