What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

REally?? On what account? what charges? Bahi yeeh achai badmashi haa kay police could have arrested them as well for nothing so no one should talk about the others who were arrested, again, for nothing!!

Well i said it early that government did a mistake by arresting them.. Still they aren't arresting any Party leaders

Islamabad Police itself facilitated arrangements of today's rally in Islamabad by #ASWJ. Hundreds gathering. Complete immunity from Sec 144

Cv2MOl0UAAA9xmy.jpg

Cv2MPDGUMAMjeab.jpg

Cv2MPWWUIAA5SiV.jpg

Islamabad Police itself facilitated arrangements of today's rally in Islamabad by #ASWJ. Hundreds gathering. Complete immunity from Sec 144

Cv2MOl0UAAA9xmy.jpg

Cv2MPDGUMAMjeab.jpg

Cv2MPWWUIAA5SiV.jpg
Banned my foot they only care about those who dare criticize them

Well i said it early that government did a mistake by arresting them.. Still they aren't arresting any Party leaders
700 Citizens of twin cities arrested and they were using same words India uses for Kashmir protesters seriously? :-//

Army Generals (Raheel Sharif and Lahore based army officers) and ISI chief are with NAwaz SHarif to protect status co.
Para military forces has cordon around Imran Khan residence. As FC has top rank officers from Army....

Arshad Sharif

✔@arsched

Did the #PMLN govt launch crackdown on #PTI after meeting the COAS at 4 pm? What gave the govt the confidence? #Pakistan

10:15 PM - 27 Oct 2016
FC deployed outside Imran Khan’s Islamabad residence
Published on – October 28, 2016 – 3:16 am
paksoldiers.jpg

like expected from idiots... pti has no clue about difference between frontier core and frontier constablary...

Expected from mummy daddies living on their parents corruption money in a coccaine and hashish fuelled dream land

Do you seriously believe that it was going to be a peaceful convention? No, this was a tactic to bring their workers inside the Capitol and trick security agencies, and they were wrong.
Before the convention how can state judge it will not be peaceful. The only past and present we have is : STATE DOING BADMASHI AND MAKING IT UN PEACEFUL!!

As @Muhammad Omar said, it's state (Rule of Law) that's acting and not the PM himself. And law says that it's not that dumb to get tricked again.
Why the so called rule of Law and state stays quite:
- When massive corruption is found in every project
- When Nawaz sharif and Co are accused in panama leaks (7 months and lethargic behavior by courts)
- When PML N MNA's loot and rape people
- When Gullu butts kill people on street

Dekh lya bahee teree state ka Justice, dekh lya hey sab!!

And democracy being barbaric, well i don't even like democracy, I am seeing the ill fruits of democracy in US, and i can tell you it's garbage. Whatever Pakistan has as their constitution right now has to be giving time to nourish, to see if it works or not. (Democracy or not, is a discussion for some other time though)
Constitution has become a joke. Remember an amendment brought in a single day to allow Nawaz Sharif 3rd term as prime minister. Why state and justice system didn't stop nawaz to do that? why why?
The only barbaric party I see currently is state itself, killing its own people, allowing its own people to get killed. Right now if the public is facing difficulty in Islamabad and Rawalpindi that is because of state putting containers on the road, not because of PTI

Its all a matter of priorities and personal gains. what Pakistani politician in his right mind would risk educating his subjects and subsequently losing his personal little dynasty established through suppressing these folks in the first place. an educated populace is the biggest threat to this feudal democracy.

He is a revolutionary and the tactics employed by revolutionaries either payoff big time or fail spectacularly. he's hell bent on getting rid of NS by any means. And who gives a damn about the poor anyways? we're just a pawn in the game of thrones.

Sir, Who are you referring to in the first paragraph? I was against violence and wanted to explain that violence isn't helpful. Educating people and growing a vote bank would be very helpful but obviously your guy doesn't want to wait. He's prefer violence and you will call that "Revolutionary". This is 2016, there is no revolution through blood, there won't be one in Pakistan either. Which is why I said in one of my post, "goes Mr. Khan know what he is trying to achieve"? I don't think he does, because this situation getting worst, will help no one. You can mark my words. Thanks.

Why do mods keep messing with my thread it has been merged twice in a day. :pissed:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom