What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Cv2ruEMWYAAh3aB.jpg

So arresting patriots is OK?

I'll give you a straight answer:

Many patriots died. Athletes, politicians, members of civil society, people within the army etc

They loved this country. Raised their concerns.

You know people loved them but these people are Skeletonic Fools because their CORRUPT political and military elite CANNOT afford a real democracy.

With Democracy and Money Making Dictatorship they reap tons of benefits $$$$$

For them these patriotic people were literally insane and stupid :)

Musician Salman Ahmed detained in Islamabad
October 28, 2016

ISLAMABAD: Musician and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supporter Salman Ahmed managed to walk free from police custody in Islamabad on Friday, Samaa reported.

Talking to Samaa, Salman said that he was detained from outside Bani Gala when he was on his way to attend an anti-polio meeting.

He claimed that he was manhandled by the police.

Later, Salman said that he managed to walk free because the police van's door was not shut properly.

Tabhi to MQM bani thi or abhi tak strong hai kisi bhi party se ,... yeh sab jhel chuki hai MQM... i am not MQM supporter but this country is ruled by crooks and dacoits and still survive... India se bara dushman to yeh log hain.. India to phir bhi kam nuqsan deta hai

Yeah, the "realistic" part was well addressed by the baton last night!!
I am political atheist hence not affiliated with any political party but I must say what you will do when a person wants to block the capital which not only creates security issue but an embarrassment for the whole nation, billions lost, stock market crash and investors left the country?
What IK gain from last dharna? Why he wants to give noon league a chance for saying humien to Govt hi nahien kerny di moqa milta tu kuch kertey.
Let them complete their term like PPP would be an end of political carrier of noon.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom