What's new

Islamabad delays $24 bln deal with France: Retaliates for JF-17 parts hold

Why do you need French avionics when the Chinese are just as good and more reliable ?

Good move, we should also cancel the deal with the French subs and go for the German ones... They are far more capable and better suited for the Pakistani navy.

I believe we are capable of making our decisions for our defence. India advice is not needed.

The Germans were the first to put you on hold thats why you went after Marlin class...

It was not the fault of Germans, as much as it is ours.

The current president has taste for French, as per his past history, due to him the German deal went into trouble, as he wants French subs as then his commission would be a hefty one.

It was not the fault of Germans, as much as it is ours.

The current president has taste for French, as per his past history, due to him the German deal went into trouble, as he wants French subs as then his commission would be a hefty one.

Taimi,

This is offtopic but I am curious to know is Zardari really that corrupt? How is he able to do all this even under the strict vigilance of your powerful army?

If everyone knows he is the most corrupt person alive how is he still occupying the office.

Taimi,

This is offtopic but I am curious to know is Zardari really that corrupt? How is he able to do all this even under the strict vigilance of your powerful army?

If everyone knows he is the most corrupt person alive how is he still occupying the office.

You know well that Army is now not in power, so they can't do anything, as they are on the sidelines. And yeah Zardari is more corrupt then you can imagine. He did not even spared the JF-17 deal. He takes commission in nearly everything. When he was Environment Minister, he used to charge God knows how many hundred thousand rupees for issuing one single NOC to companies.

And Army is not doing any vigilance, they are doing their own job, oligarchs are in power and they are having a field day and doing their best to fill their pockets to the maximum, Army's role at the maximum is behind the scene that also with respect to just one or two foreign policy items, with regard to US and India, nothing else.

Good move by GoP. Lets see what happens next. But, GoP should seriously look for u-214 instead o French even after JF issue is resolved.

Taimi,

Democracy ;)

People wanted democracy and got Zardari.

The dictator Musharaf was much better than the democratically elected president we have now.

Democracy exposed:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey gogbot...so you mean to say we are mocking your indian media while you what you're saying about rupee news is not mocking? move on ............

well actually people here fail to understand that if it hadn't been for our PREVIOUS FINANCE MINISTER & TIMELY INTERVENTION OF SUPREME COURT! the deal of 25 billion would have gone through!

so this is not a "STRATEGIC" move by our government it just happened because of some

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

So no matter what we say it is not a move it is a BLESSING BY GOD THAT THE DEAL STOPPED!

Well i think its not related to JF-17 deal....its coz the merchandise(gass) they were selling was more then double the price in global market so the supreme court noticed the faults and asked Minister Qamar ... to explain why this deal worth billions of$$ was not discussed wholey in National assembly and passed so quickly and urgently?To which minister admitted his mistake and hence the deal was cancelled.

I hope Zardari gets a heart attack or something............May god bless us from his greed, selfishness and idiotic thinking.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Height of deperation Man !!
I have never come across such a desperate WISH. :cheesy:

God bless you!:smitten:

Fighter

Back
Top Bottom