What's new

Islamabad - Dehli Nexus? (Current Kashmir Development)

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I stopped coming and visiting this forum after @django episode. However, current developments compelled me to share my thoughts. It is the day when oppression was normalized and Pakistan "knowingly and willingly" didn't do much! The reaction from GoP and State of Pakistan (including all institutions) was pathetic to say the least. "Condemnation, calling in Indian ambassador to register the protest, calling few countries!". And they all did it while Kashmir (hamari shah rug) was being taken.

Most worrying point is that state of Pakistan didn't get to know about this today or yesterday. They knew it from weeks and months. They knew what was coming and our PM was planting trees today. Core commanders meeting is called tomorrow as if it's a sudden development. It's all hogwash.

If they knew and had done nothing to counter it, by whichever means, they are as responsible as India for this oppression.

If they didn't know and are that incompetent then they have no right to rule this country.

I find it ridiculously insulting to Kashmir struggle and sentiments of 220 Million Pakistanis that a person sitting in PM office is quacking like a parrot about all the shit of the world instead of countering and strategizing against India's plans, when they were deploying military in Kashmir from weeks. They weren't gathering there for his 4th walema celebrations.

Lots of you guys are asking for options, what could be done. IMO immediately Pakistan should've had

1- Matched military deployment in Kashmir 1:1
2- Expelled their envoy
3- Trade routes/ air routes closure
4- Forward deployment of troops/ artillery

Since it's not done, i have serious doubt about the seriousness from Pakistan's side because as always, in one or two days all this media ranting will be over and it will be a non issue and will be replaced by something else, some other issue and new condemnations will start rolling in.

It's Pakistan's fight and pakistan have to fight it herself. No one will fight it for you. Asking international community to intervene, asking brotherly countries to sever ties with India is too much to ask. No one will do that, except for few bare statements.

I voted for Imran Khan, cheered for his anti corruption drive. But his weak stance so far is making me doubt his intentions towards this issue. He was planting trees today while Kashmir was being taken away from us, FM went to perform Hajj.

It's now or never. If Pakistan stays silent and don't do much of the magnitude this situation requires, Forget Kashmir and Forget sovereignty.

FM went to perform Hajj.

El Sidd is de facto FM in Qureshis absence.

He says India as a State will carry the responsibility of starting a nuclear war by this act of genocide After repeated warcrimes in the disputed valley.

The armed Forces have Been given complete authority at will to secure strategic deterrence against the occupying and invading forces.

Even under this imposed war Pakistans patience for peace is examplary character as a responsible Nation of the free World.

Question your leadership, that's what makes PTI supporters different from Ganja league. If you are another jiyala who won't ask shit then i don't have much to argue with you.

Man why're you so butt hurt, I'm not even a PTI supporter. I just think Maryam Nawaz is unnecessarily desperate, hence my dislike.

You are right our PM is planting trees and our FM is performing Hajj. while kashmir bleeds,

By the way no body is more important to us than Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali jinah

And he said "Kashmir is back bone of Pakistan"

2- Expelled their envoy

Absolutely spot on 100%.

We are sounding weak by parroting on about "moral support", "resolutions", "illegal acts".

Just point some damn guns at those swines!

However, I am willing to give IK time. We must be fair.

I agree completely on what needs to happen. I think we can give him 48 hours. Remember, he responded after a delay in February also...although in hindsight, that was the time to go to war.

Clearly India was testing our resolve that day in preparation for this. And we only did half the job we should have done.

I stopped coming and visiting this forum after @django episode. However, current developments compelled me to share my thoughts. It is the day when oppression was normalized and Pakistan "knowingly and willingly" didn't do much! The reaction from GoP and State of Pakistan (including all institutions) was pathetic to say the least. "Condemnation, calling in Indian ambassador to register the protest, calling few countries!". And they all did it while Kashmir (hamari shah rug) was being taken.

Most worrying point is that state of Pakistan didn't get to know about this today or yesterday. They knew it from weeks and months. They knew what was coming and our PM was planting trees today. Core commanders meeting is called tomorrow as if it's a sudden development. It's all hogwash.

If they knew and had done nothing to counter it, by whichever means, they are as responsible as India for this oppression.

If they didn't know and are that incompetent then they have no right to rule this country.

I find it ridiculously insulting to Kashmir struggle and sentiments of 220 Million Pakistanis that a person sitting in PM office is quacking like a parrot about all the shit of the world instead of countering and strategizing against India's plans, when they were deploying military in Kashmir from weeks. They weren't gathering there for his 4th walema celebrations.

Lots of you guys are asking for options, what could be done. IMO immediately Pakistan should've had

2- Expelled their envoy

Since it's not done, i have serious doubt about the seriousness from Pakistan's side because as always, in one or two days all this media ranting will be over and it will be a non issue and will be replaced by something else, some other issue and new condemnations will start rolling in.

It's Pakistan's fight and pakistan have to fight it herself. No one will fight it for you. Asking international community to intervene, asking brotherly countries to sever ties with India is too much to ask. No one will do that, except for few bare statements.

I voted for Imran Khan, cheered for his anti corruption drive. But his weak stance so far is making me doubt his intentions towards this issue. He was planting trees today while Kashmir was being taken away from us, FM went to perform Hajj.

It's now or never. If Pakistan stays silent and don't do much of the magnitude this situation requires, Forget Kashmir and Forget sovereignty.

you had a near death experience with a begging bowl last year. your army chief & prime minister are working overtime to get funds to keep the state afloat. without all the loans pakistani nation would take a 30-40% drop in living standards.

Now a bunch of minions on PDF want to go to war. Talk about being clueless and out of touch with reality

I don't support ganja league and have always tilted towards Imran Khan. Imran Khan is doing nothing after this 'act of war' by that Hindu terrorist Modi. India has screwed the status completely.

Pakistan has been pushed to a corner on the bloody economic front on IMF issue, don't think there is any nexus but this is an existential fight for us.
PTI govt. should've thrown out Indian ambassador and f*** Kartarpur. There most important issue is to save millions of Kashmiri lives.
This diplomatic draamaybaazi will not help. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is an idiot should not waste money on pathetic trips to UN. Pakistan has to physically do something the world will attend itself.

one thing is for sure now...i dont think it was possible before as well..but now there really is no diplomatic solution for kashmir and finally we will stop hearing our leaders say 'we need to come to a diplomatic solution to kashmir' lol

you had a near death experience with a begging bowl last year. your army chief & prime minister are working overtime to get funds to keep the state afloat. without all the loans pakistani nation would take a 30-40% drop in living standards.

Now a bunch of minions on PDF want to go to war. Talk about being clueless and out of touch with reality

Nations survive on sovereignty and from the point of strength. Economically what was done is being taken care of, sanghis/Gangus had got their plot failed about political maneuvering by planting their puppet regimes. That was taken care of, Afghanistan got out of gangu's hands. So i can understand in desperation they are provoking Kashmir issue. And that has to be taken care of accordingly.

2- Expelled their envoy
Agreed bro. :tup::tup:
I personally think that Indian embassies/consulates should be closed with immediate effect. BTW, PM IK has not even condemned the revoking of article 370A...to my disbelief... He is beating around the bush but has not condemned it in any of this tweets so far which is shocking... and everyone knows me that I have been ardent supporter of IK but Pakistan comes first ... IK is just an individual.

I stopped coming and visiting this forum after @django episode
Well then we are in the same group... I did it too but came back in March or April

Back
Top Bottom