What's new

Islamabad ATC sentences 3 to death for sharing blasphemous content on social media

So Indians and Secular civil society of PDF is up in arms for this.

Expected.

Most of them are PTI and BJP supporters.

@truthfollower I love that you are crying like a little b**** . Your whole pathetic life revolves around trying to just insult religion. You add nothing to value in society or humanity for that matter. I strongly recommend you consider suicide. Its the only thing you might add value to in this world. Worm food.

hope you will have a disgusting and miserable life forever
He deleted the message. Hindu bravery in action.

@truthfollower I love that you are crying like a little b**** . Your whole pathetic life revolves around trying to just insult religion. You add nothing to value in society or humanity for that matter. I strongly recommend you consider suicide. Its the only thing you might add value to in this world. Worm food.
The ..... is insulting our religion in every other posts and wonders why Pakistani Muslims don't want to play with him. This attitude is common amongst Hindus (I know, every Pakistani Hindu is in the army and a 200% patriot, especially the ones who go to India and yes, they love Islam because Hindu-Muslim bhai bhai). The two nation theory describes two nations: Muslims and Hindus NOT Pakistan and India.

What the fcuk you're talking about proofs us that we worshiping idols??, you're reported your baseless claims and rants

Atheism is a religion too and the followers of that religion follow their Prophet Richard Dawkins. To them every one is an idol worshipper while they worship their own selves or mother nature or whatever.....

He deleted the message. Hindu bravery in action.

The ..... is insulting our religion in every other posts and wonders why Pakistani Muslims don't want to play with him. This attitude is common amongst Hindus (I know, every Pakistani Hindu is in the army and a 200% patriot, especially the ones who go to India and yes, they love Islam because Hindu-Muslim bhai bhai). The two nation theory describes two nations: Muslims and Hindus NOT Pakistan and India.
May be @truthfollower is a false flag Indian Hindu pretending to be Pakistani

Atheism is a religion too and the followers of that religion follow their Prophet Richard Dawkins. To them every one is an idol worshipper while they worship their own selves or mother nature or whatever.....
There is no such thing as atheism. If you don't worship Allah, you worship money, mother nature (you noticed that too? May Allah love you brother :-)), climate (if you don't buy expensive crap, we will have flooding next year!), your ego and especially in modern days: the state.

But this is a topic for another time.

May be @truthfollower is a false flag Indian Hindu pretending to be Pakistani

But the 3 terrorists who face the law are Pakistanis.

The law serves to stop exploitation. Both by the minority and by the majority. If there's corruption, then that's just how things work for everything else.

Pakistani Hindus understand Islam better. You can look up the names in most cases they are not Hindus.

But the 3 terrorists who face the law are Pakistanis.

The law serves to stop exploitation. Both by the minority and by the majority. If there's corruption, then that's just how things work for everything else.

Pakistani Hindus understand Islam better. You can look up the names in most cases they are not Hindus.
he is not Pakistani most probably biased Indian Hindu, saying that Islam and Hinduism both worship idols

he is not Pakistani most probably biased Indian Hindu, saying that Islam and Hinduism both worship idols
this absurdity can be found in Lahore and Karachi too.

we have plenty of confused people in Pakistan. no shame in accepting that

can you give me a one example of that, you living in Muslim country and didn't know the basic lol
Religious discussions are not allowed.

The 3 sentenced terrorists are evidence enough of perverted contorted theology present in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom