What's new

Islamabad ATC sentences 3 to death for sharing blasphemous content on social media

Corruption, no problem, murder, no problem, child rape, no problem... but strict on blasphemy. Pakistanis and their priorities. No wonder this country is a joke.

But look at some comments of bigots. They are unhappy with they are not hanged immediately.

Asma Jehangir is dead. So we will not hopefully see their release to become another Bhensa or Waqas Goraya.

Obey the law

Its as simple as that

It is like the Judges opening brothels and then punishing people for going there. It is the same thing. Why not ban the Social media or control it rather then punishing people who go there and put stuff on social media???

The astounding thing about these trails is that the majority of the culprits tried and convicted under blasphemy LAW happens to be from muslim background.

What made/forced them say lies about The Prophet Saww ? Not everyone was promised $$$ and a visa on arrival by evangelicals

There's a masnoon supplication for people going through demonic incitements. Its not a causal thing as some have committed suicide due to these recurring thoughts which if not dealt with in a timely manner make them say bad words about Allah and his Prophets -------- but the clergy won't counsel them.

Last edited:
What made/forced them say lies about The Prophet Saww ? Not everyone was promised $$$ and a visa on arrival by evangelicals
Yes, they think if they parrot the propaganda of the Christian missionaries Macron himself come down from heaven to grant them a fancy France visa. **** "atheists" are the worst. Where does this self-hate come from? Hindu ancestry?

Hope people learn to respect faith and sentiments close to other people's heart.

Where does this self-hate come from? Hindu ancestry?

Dont go down this path of behaving haughty and talking big words to taunt others that they've missed the message by some centuries as there have been incidences where some peerzaadayz went apostate because Hidaya is from Allah Swt ------ He giveth , He can taketh .

Last edited:
Compared to Pakistan, UK is paradise.

Are your incestors from UK or PK? If you are British born to British patents, I wonder what you are doing here, out of your 'Paradise"? Don't you like in there?

Are your incestors from UK or PK? If you are British born to British patents, I wonder what you are doing here, out of your 'Paradise"? Don't you like in there?
Born in Pakistan. I just wish that my country was not such a shithole that we had to immigrate to another, is that so wrong? At the end of the day, I cannot escape what I am, a Pakistani.

And I do in fact love it here, we are better looked after by the British state than we would be in Pakistan as Pakistanis, prove me wrong, and if you can't, then isn't that truly shameful?

Corruption, no problem, murder, no problem, child rape, no problem... but strict on blasphemy. Pakistanis and their priorities. No wonder this country is a joke.

We can add feudalism, bonded labor and honor killing. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom