What's new

Islamabad ATC sentences 3 to death for sharing blasphemous content on social media

Born in Pakistan. I just wish that my country was not such a shithole that we had to immigrate to another, is that so wrong? At the end of the day, I cannot escape what I am, a Pakistani.

And I do in fact love it here, we are better looked after by the British state than we would be in Pakistan as Pakistanis, prove me wrong, and if you can't, then isn't that truly shameful?
  • You don't hate your poor mother because a wealthy lady has agreed to adopt you.
  • You don't compare your motherland with another calling the new "a paradise in comparison".
Don't call names. If you cannot offer a sincere compliment to your homeland, silence is another choice you can make. Don't insult who you have chosen not to help.

Last edited:
Give us the on example of that incident, and your extremist Hindu definitely killed these guys illegally and unconstitutionally

You have replaced word Hindus in place Muslims. For example is concern, I have opened a thread on Munnavvar faruqui. Just check that thread if you want to see the example.

You have replaced word Hindus in place Muslims. For example is concern, I have opened a thread on Munnavvar faruqui. Just check that thread if you want to see the example.
our country and our laws, what is your problems, and this is one the few exception, mostly killed by extremist Hindus

We don't have time to Islamophobic or Pakistan fobobic. We are in the race to become top economomy. You can live in your delusional world.
Can i bring some clips of youtube for you that your bigot govt officials, extremist religious Hindus rants and blabbering about Islam and Pakistan

Pakistan and it's archaic laws.
It's a shame that people who claim to be "tolerant" are no different than Indian RSS party
Why the hell are religions so interested in converting. I have never seen a person becoming Bill Gates after converting from one religion to another.. Let all follow there own free will, forced will is always bound to have reaction. RSS will itself die the day act/art of conversion is stopped by nonsense religious fanatics.
Can i bring some clips of youtube for you that your bigot govt officials, extremist religious Hindus rants and blabbering about Islam and Pakistan
Its a trap or eveil Yindu Bania sajish and I can see this works perfectly to keep you guys trapped for ever. What even better to see is that you are in no mood to get out of this trap and have developed a comfort zone for yourselves within the trap :lol:

We are in the race to become top economomy.

:lol: As I have already asked you in the other thread, India is the 6th largest economy in the world as of 2020, how has that "grand achievement" changed the miserable lives and deaths of a large percentage of Indians ( hundreds of millions ) ? I think citizens of comparatively much much poorer Cuba have a better life than Indians.

poor *** need men to protect his honor
is he a true ***?
if FIA was this fast stopping the terrorist attacks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom