What's new

Islamabad asks Delhi to adopt model of peace, development

Great...As it is said keep your friends close and your enemy closer...we need to read and know many things about India deep sate, the doctrines and state crafts which this apartheid nation India follows.

Check my earlier post # 17, talked about fault lines in India.

I actually want to discuss this topic free of Hindutva trolling. Anytime I or someone else creates a topic like this, the same few Indians come and derail the topic again and again.

I actually have big plans for some detailed study of Allama Iqbal and Pakistani narrative, but I need to be assured of a place free of Indian trolling so those topics don't immediately die off.

If we create a topic to study Chanakya, I guarantee the same people will derail it so the topic is not discussed and the Indian governments' hypocrisy is not revealed.

Recently a thread dealing with Imran Khan's accusation against India for attempting to promote sectarianism by high profile murders had been derailed by Indians and was subsequently locked due to sectarianism.

We Pakistanis need to focus on the enemy.

https://www.csboa.com/eBooks/Arthashastra_of_Chanakya_-_English.pdf

Here a compilation of his teachings. It is written as a refutation of earlier thoughts and then it is explained why Chanakya disagrees. There many chapters in the content.

Heres an analysis by Dr. Georges Halpern.

Thanks bro, let's do something big by discrediting Hindutva at its core.

We should study Chanakya, Golwalker, Savarkar, and other RSS progenitors so then we can refute them.

Islamabad asks Delhi to adopt model of peace, development
The Newspaper's Staff ReporterUpdated 10 Oct 2020

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has asked India to abandon its outmoded ‘Chanakya doctrine’ and adopt the 21st century model of regional peace and development.

Responding to the Indian Air Force chief’s recent statement about India’s readiness for a “two-front war” with China and Pakistan, Foreign Office spokesman Zahid Hafeez said at a press briefing here on Friday that such provocative statements were a true reflection of the RSS-BJP mindset, a dangerous mix of extremist ideology and hegemonic designs.
“It is ironic that certain senior Indian political and military leaders continue to make a career out of issuing provocative statements against Pakistan at the cost of putting regional peace and security as well as India’s own security at risk,” he remarked.
The spokesman said that while making such braggadocio, the Indian Air Force chief must not forget India’s defence limitations, so embarrassingly exposed to the world, first during its misadventure in Balakot and more recently in Ladakh.
“India must not underestimate the resolve of Pakistani nation and the preparedness of our armed forces against any ill-conceived misadventure by India,” he added.
About the China-India tension, Mr Hafeez said India’s belligerent posture and expansionist policies were imperiling regional peace and stability. “We have closely observed border face-off between China and India. We believe disputes in the region should be resolved through peaceful means and through agreed mechanisms rather than resorting to unilateral, illegal and coercive measures,” he noted.
Answering a question about an article published in an independent US-based Foreign Policy Magazine endorsing Pakistan’s position that India is a state sponsor of terrorism, he said Pakistan had been consistently sensitising the international community regarding India’s involvement in terrorism to destabilise Pakistan and the region.
“Recently, we have seen many international endorsements, which vindicate Pakistan’s consistent position that India is a state sponsor of terrorism,” he said, adding that the US magazine’s report further exposed the true face of India — the so-called largest democracy in the world.
“India’s belligerent posture and expansionist policies are imperiling regional peace and stability,” he said, adding that Pakistan had already shared with the international community incriminating evidence regarding Indian intelligence agency RAW’s involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan.
“The international community must take immediate cognisance of India’s use of state-terrorism as a tool to destabilise the region,” he stressed.
In reply to a question about Kulbhushan Jadhav case, the FO spokesman said it was utterly surprising that India continued to repeat the questions that had already been answered. He pointed out that Pakistan had already provided two unimpeded and uninterrupted consular accesses to India and offered a third one.
He said it had also been clarified to India that only those lawyers could appear before courts in Pakistan who had the licence to practice law in this country, adding that this was in line with legal practice in different jurisdictions, including India.
“As for the demand for provision of relevant papers, it has been conveyed to the Indian side that a duly appointed lawyer can collect the relevant papers from the office of the Attorney General for Pakistan. It appears that India is actually afraid of the difficult questions which it will need to answer during the review and reconsideration process.
“Rather than trying to abuse the legal process, India would be well advised to act as a responsible state and cooperate with the Pakistani courts to give effect to the ICJ (International Court of Justice) judgement,” the FO spokesman said.

Published in Dawn, October 10th, 2020

As long as Kashmir is a thing, pivoting our mutual foreign policy around peace and prosperity doesn’t seem likely.

1602437975087.png
No wonder Indians don't value honesty, fair dealing, straightforwardness and other good qualities. Be it in their everyday encounter with other people or state policy deaing with foreign affairs, conflict management, investment, trade practice etc. Their most influential Guru taught them how to master cheating, backstabbing, lying, selfishness, dishonesty, deception and many more qualities which we consider to be bad and evil. Is there any wonder Indians around the world are increasingly recognized as fraudsters, scam artists, 'bobs and vegana guys' ? Their govt. also distrusted by all the neighboring countries for it's selfish and self-serving attitude.

Last edited:
The secular republic actually misappropriated chanakya from Pakistan. They should certainly desist from utilising one of Pakistan's inventions, patent pending. Chanakya belongs in a Pakistani museum for posterity.
:rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

along with turks and arabs....decide for once what you are man:rofl:

When did we ever say we're not the natural successor to the IVC?

What did you think? You honestly thought that you elephant riding gangetic products of Aryan rape and enslavement were the owners of Mohenjo-Daro's legacy?

Bro, didn't you see their Bollywood movie?

So that means it must be true... How can Bollywood lie?

They even changed the outcome of the third battle of Panipat...

Indian delusions make me laugh so hard. This one never gets old.

20200824_222957.jpg

When did we ever say we're not the natural successor to the IVC?

What did you think? You honestly thought that you elephant riding gangetic products of Aryan rape and enslavement were the owners of Mohenjo-Daro's legacy?

Yes, as a part of India you are the Indian civilization that created the IVC. We will let you have a little role in it out of our magnanimity. But you're not the educated sort...because chanakya didn't belong to IVC and came almost 1000 years later :rofl: :rofl:
We Pakistanis are descendants of the IVC. That is the largest part of our genome.

Pakistan itself corresponds almost exactly with it.

View attachment 678606

Correct. Since both the oldest and the largest IVC sites are in India, and since you are descendents of India, I agree you can claim part heritage.

IVC ate beef and buried their dead
ghost hobbit is ajmal kasab's mistake

IVC ate beef and buried their dead
ghost hobbit is ajmal kasab's mistake

I'm sorry history is once again unable to fulfil your pet theories and fantasies. It must be hard not to exclusively claim the genome of the IVC area. I'd give that to you if I could but....maybe you should look at the turks again :laugh:
And @Mugwop if you had any sense of history you'd know that beef eating ban came several thousand years after the Aryan migration....means several thousand years after IVC.

I haven't read many of his doctrine, which is mostly about conniving, how to control people and suppress them, how to reign power and pelf.

A 3rd century Chanakya doctrine of Maharajas and Raj cannot be followed in the 21st century...the reason India is hated by all its neighbor.

Read more about Chanakya Neeti and Google it...

I will try to read in detail too.

Anyways most of his policies are redundant today which India follows, to control small countries and weak Indian masses.
Yes, the fundamental problem with Chanakya doctrine is that it's supposed to be kept secret - it is the art of deception after all. But because the idiots in bhaktistan are so vocally and nauseatingly proud in claiming IVC heritage as their own, they have taken this antiquated doctrine which belongs in a Pakistani museum for posterity and decided to live by it as much as possible. The "make in India" doctrine compels them to follow chanakya until the end of time, treat Covid with garlic and retrospectively defeat the Afghanis at Panipat using kabbadi.
yup as long you try insurgents into Kashmir there wont be any peace. We happy with status quo, can you handle it?
Whoever told you we want peace with you? Was it a guy called chanakya?

Yes, as a part of India you are the Indian civilization that created the IVC. We will let you have a little role in it out of our magnanimity. But you're not the educated sort...because chanakya didn't belong to IVC and came almost 1000 years later :rofl: :rofl:

Correct. Since both the oldest and the largest IVC sites are in India, and since you are descendents of India, I agree you can claim part heritage.
What are you talking about?

Brahminist Hindustan is a product of Aryan rape of AASI females and ASI admixture.

The IVC is literally one of your fathers. The only true native "Indians" now reside in the Andamans. Everything the gangetic peoples ever became beyond elephant riding is owed to the IVC and the Aryans, then later the Mughals and the British. You choose to worship only the Aryans out of these 4 possible fathers of your nation. That's your choice, but I would regard you as an ungrateful child for discarding your other 3 fathers.

What are you talking about?

Brahminist Hindustan is a product of Aryan rape of AASI females and ASI admixture.

The IVC is literally one of your fathers. The only true native "Indians" now reside in the Andamans. Everything the gangetic peoples ever became beyond elephant riding is owed to the IVC and the Aryans, then later the Mughals and the British. You choose to worship only the Aryans out of these 4 possible fathers of your nation. That's your choice, but I would regard you as an ungrateful child for discarding your other 3 fathers.
Yes, IVC is the father. It started in India (areas like Bhirana of Haryana) and those pre-historics raped and plundered their way into Indian territory that was later politically declared state of pakistan in 1947 until further notice. Surely their conquests couldn't have been peaceful

The above is true whether Aryan theory is valid or not.

Back
Top Bottom