What's new

Islam Flourishes in China's Ningxia Region

Culture wise Chinese have no problem with any religion since most people are agnostic. However, the central government just doesn't like to see any political entity to challenge its power, religious or not. That's the reason China doesn't acknowledge the Pope appointed Cardinals. Same goes to orgs like Falungong. So the government is probably watching religious activities to make sure there're no strong foreign influences, from either West or Middle-east. As to individuals, they are OK to do what they want.
which is totally understandable.

Dont tell me you were a minor Pakistani girl who was raped and then converted .................... :hitwall:

On Topic :

Truth will prevail many will see the light of the truth inshallah. and The new muslims are far better than Muslims coz they pratice islam after studying it . I hope we start educating our children Islam in true sense rather than showing them indian dramas and movies...........

Don't try to prove you are a real dumb. :hitwall::hitwall:

Link for you below. I pity for the country where ppl like you are born.

Gang rape of Christian girl: Open letter to Pakistan President Zardari | TwoCircles.net

End abduction/rape/forced marriages of minorities to militants in Pakistan - PetitionBuzz

Forced faith or force of faith? | DAWN.COM

I remember reading that Hinduism (probably also Buddhism) was spreading in certain circles in Turkey, lol. A Turkish theologian has written a book about all the different religions that have become quite active in Turkey and across the world spreading their own religions. Both old and "new" religions. I wish I could remember the author of that book. Missionaries were always there of course, that's nothing new, but I found this interesting.

DO u want me to get in to the mud pool u are in right now coz i know i can post a alot of links abt intolerate secular shining hindia............. but i will pass as i dont want to be the troll feeder here.

"Once bitten twice shy".......this is the case for India....

We know what happens when Muslims reach a critical percentage of the population......they'll want their separate PURE Country.....they won't be living side-by-side with atheist,pork-eating Chinese.....

Thanks to Islam.....that modern India is half the size of Ancient India....

Indians are just warning the Chinese since both our countries are spiritually related......Now it's up to the Chinese to decide...

Oh please Nehru had as much fault in splitting up the subcontinent as Jinnah did. Also I thought India had more Muslims than Pakistan, then how come those Muslims aren't demanding their own separate "Pure" country? Fear mongering at its best. :rolleyes:

Islam and China share a great historic relationship & i hope Chinse hui can be an example for our uighur brothers. At the same time its in China's long term intrest to maintain and look after its Muslims which would serve as an insurance policy for its relations with Muslim countries that sorround China and beyond.

haha good good,soon it will be time to say bye bye to "chineese Culture and tradition"...and see more ninja's in china than japan..
Chinees you have "good" future ahead
:lol:

You are wrong miserably.

Chinese culture has traditionally been tolerant and secular.

Tolerant means multi-religions coexist peacefully within the country.

Secular means state laws overrule religious laws if there is any conflict.

You are allowed to believe or not to believe, and what to believe. Whatever your choice, you are protected by state laws.

Oh, BTW, also some Chinese watch Bollywood. That is nothing to the Chinese, but maybe a big deal to your petty-hearted.

So marriages in china takes place only by registration?
So they dont follow traditional marriage practises in china(for athiest)?

As a secular state, marriage must be recognized by the government through registration. Church registration, or any otherwise, doesn’t count (if I understand it), legally. Of course, you can conduct any wedding ritual you’d like to: go to church or otherwise.

Islam used to be quite a threat to China.

China Qing dynasty had to fight quite a few bloody battles to put down the muslim tribes in China's northwest regions due to the fact that those tribes wanted to set up an islam country there.

Even during ROC period, such unrest still existed. Remember the eastern turkistan dream???

Even today, there are muslim separatists that have connections with overseas terrorists networks want to set up an muslim country in China as well although that is just purely a dream.

If going to too extreme, any religion can be thread to peace.

Muslims had been trouble sometimes in Chinese history, so were Christianity (Tai Ping rebellion Taiping Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), Buddhism (Bai Lian or White Lotus rebellion White Lotus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), Daoism (Huang Jin or Yellow turban rebellion Yellow Turban Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), just name a few.

Of course, one may say all above rebellions are good because people were oppressed too much. No objections.

Personally, I think any extremist is not good, regardless being religious or not. Especially be on alert if somebody claims he/she represents/is God/a deity. :lol:

Good for China . Seems like China in a few years is going to be a good amalgam of Buddhists , muslims and Christians
Such news was long due after recent martyr of Mosque in China.

Sorry friends, but China has been as such for most time for the past thousands of years.

It may be news to you as you are constantly live in a sea of propaganda.

'

Muslims have nearly Twice the Population Growth of Non-Muslims.

In China, Hans will be Declining from 2026 (When you achieve Zero Population Growth) and Most Hans would be Old.

While Each Muslims would have 3 Kids. So Muslims Grow by a Factor of 4 Post 2020:

= 3 Muslims - (-1 Han)

Sounds More Scary than India.

Good Luck to China with Islam!

LOL!

See your ignorance here?

Muslim is not racial. It is about religion.

There are lots Han who believe Islam.

Get yourself a basic education.

are you sure about that ??
Wenzhou is known as "China's Jerusalem." It has more than 1,000 churches, and at least 12 percent of the population is Christian. It's also one of the richest cities in China, where private business is booming. These two factors form a recent trend: the Christian entrepreneur or — as they're called in Wenzhou — the "boss Christian."

In The Land Of Mao, A Rising Tide Of Christianity Among Chinese : NPR

What the NPR won’t report is that among the same 12%, many love CPC, may believe other religions, and even many more worship money and wanted to be rich.

Big deal…

So is Ningxia going to be the center of Islamist struggle against the Chinese Communist Party rule?

Are all Koreans thinking like you, pitifully retarded?

We remain atheist or traditionalist ( buddhist, taoist or confucianist ).

the only religion which I'm afraid for the time being is the Christianity.
Others I'm tolerant for the time being.

My city is wenzhou and it's true there are some conflict between traditionalism and Christians. ( not like the South Korean But I think in some time there will be a conflict because the Christians comments are insulting to their / our ancestors. )

Then they must be fake Christian, as true Christian won't insult other people, including non-believers.

BTW, there are lots fake believers. They believe solely to gain their personal or clique benefit/profits.

China is whay it is due to lack of Islam. It won't be China. The Chinese text will be replaced by Arabic Text, and Chinese named will be replaced by Arab names. Good luck.

"Once bitten twice shy".......this is the case for India....

We know what happens when Muslims reach a critical percentage of the population......they'll want their separate PURE Country.....they won't be living side-by-side with atheist,pork-eating Chinese.....

China is different from India.

I read some stories that some Hui even eat pork. Maybe they think God is in your heart, not in your food... just a guess.

Definitely it is their choice what to eat and what to believe.

Islam and China share a great historic relationship & i hope Chinse hui can be an example for our uighur brothers. At the same time its in China's long term intrest to maintain and look after its Muslims which would serve as an insurance policy for its relations with Muslim countries that sorround China and beyond.

There are other major Muslims group other than Hui and Uighurs in China. They don't make the news (no bad news so no one pays attention. :), including other Turkic groups like Kazakhs, Salar, Kyrgyz and Uzbeks and Persians like Tajiks, etc.

China is different from India.

I read some stories that some Hui even eat pork. Maybe they think God is in your heart, not in your food... just a guess.

Definitely it is their choice what to eat and what to believe.

I hope no Muslims will have any problem with that statement..

I know pork is a big no in Islam and eating it is considered sinful and may be anyone who does that is considered Non-Muslim. But that is my understand others who have better knowledge can shed some light.

anyone??

I hope no Muslims will have any problem with that statement..

I know pork is a big no in Islam and eating it is considered sinful and may be anyone who does that is considered Non-Muslim. But that is my understand others who have better knowledge can shed some light.

anyone??

It is a gigantic NO. Certain animals are not allowed to be eaten, especially carnivores. But Pork ranks the worst of these.
Which is interesting. I never knew they even had them in the deserts of Arabia back then.

Then there are organisms like bacteria, marsupials, spoonges, pufferfish, shrimp, krill, lobster, moray eels. which are in the grey area. Are they halal? Who knows.

It is a gigantic NO. Certain animals are not allowed to be eaten, especially carnivores. But Pork ranks the worst of these.
Which is interesting. I never knew they even had them in the deserts of Arabia back then.

Then there are organisma like bacteria, which are in the grey area. Are they halal? Who knows.

Pork is known to have a special pathogen that can infect the brain, so unless its cooked really well, it is a very dangerous food. May be someone has more knowledge.

It was made haram for Jewish and Muslim traditions for good reason.

Back
Top Bottom