What's new

Islam didn't enter the present day subcontinent via Sindh (Mohammad bin Qasim) correcting history.

No please.
I really want you to enlighten me. What is the difference between sect and caste? How have sects benefitted ppl?

I never said sects benefited anyone. I said caste system is worst. First comprehend my posts before jumping in between to defend your dharma.

I never said sects benefited anyone. I said caste system is worst. First comprehend my posts before jumping in between to defend your dharma.
Agreed.

Now dear sir,will you pls explain how is sect better than caste?

Hmm my bad friend is better than your bad friend.

Everyone can see how clear the message is. Ignorant is a bliss.

No for you Indians it is like.

I have a bad apple. So the apple that you have is also bad.

Agreed.

Now dear sir,will you pls explain how is sect better than caste?

Because sects are normal and exist in every religion. You can always change it and you don't have to carry its burden everywhere.

I can be a sunni. I can become shia. Or I can be a shia. And I can become sunni anytime. It can all be changed and has changed many times for a lot of people.

Now lets take it to sh!t that you guys have.

I am a dalit. I try to drink water from glass of a brahmin. And that' my death warrant right there.

I can't change my status as dalit. I would remain a dalit no matter what I do. I can even do a PHD and then commit suicide for facing discrimination. I can die fighting occupation of a territory for my country in Kashmir and then denied land for cremation.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...s-funeral-who-was-martryed-in-pampore-2228379

Nothing can be changed for me like it can be done in case of sects.

No for you Indians it is like.

I have a bad apple. So the apple that you have is also bad.

You ask the question and then nullify my answer and put the answer you already made mind for.

If this is not brainwashed mind then apple is rotten.

Have a nice day!

You ask the question and then nullify my answer and put the answer you already made mind for.

If this is not brainwashed mind then apple is rotten.

Have a nice day!

I told you who how you bharatis think and comprehend things. Whataboutism the new disease in India.

In islam there is no caste only several sects. Well u have written that caste system is a failed project. What do you say about sect.

Caste system: make difference in peoples and distribute people and group for specific task like brahmans, shuds, thakur etc etc.
Sect: It is created due to different opinions and all people follows according to their will and no body force them to follow.

Now how can you compare oranges with apple? Our sects didn't force people or group of peoples for any specific task to perform and any body can be Mufti or Mulvi. I hope now you the difference. By the way which caste of Hindu you are?

Caste system: make difference in peoples and distribute people and group for specific task like brahmans, shuds, thakur etc etc.
Sect: It is created due to different opinions and all people follows according to their will and no body force them to follow.
Now how can you compare oranges with apple? Our sects didn't force people or group of peoples for any specific task to perform and any body can be Mufti or Mulvi. I hope now you the difference. By the way which caste of Hindu you are?
First of all thanks for yr reply,
U have written that Caste system make difference in peoples and distribute people and group for specific task like brahmans, shuds, thakur etc . It used to be earlier not know,well any one came can become a prime minister or president.
Earlier A caste was based on social standing, heredity and ethnicity while A sect is a division of a religion,caste used to be a SOCIAL position,sect is religious doctrine based society.
Actually my response was to a Pakistani poster who wrote that he embraced Islam due to failed caste system. My knowledge of Islam is limited. But I remember reading somewhere that in Islam there are 73 sects,All Muslim sects happily claim that their sect is the ‘saved one’ (naji) and the ‘others’ are destined for hell.

PS: About me, I was born in a Hindu Brahmin family from Southern India

Caste system was something similar.
Sanatana Dharma of Vedic times didn't even advocate caste.
Post#2 was pretty ignorant, Why would you give it a like?

u r an arab urself from iraq. or are u farsi, kurd what r u
He is a desperate and depressed ex-muslim who has been rejected by Islamaphobes. :lol:

Islam entered Sub continent through sea route, its first contact was made with Kerala !
Kerala is the best place in india, can't blame them for going there first

My race is not important if I say the truth

What You Consider The Truth Are Just Delusions

You can debate history and the teaching of islam with any isis member you would lose the debate

Terrorizing the infidels is part or the islamic teachings

All the Muslims dynasties in the past provoked the west for the sake of jihad so that's prove that what isis doing today the Muslims did in the past

Nearly All Mainstream Scholars Have Rejected ISIS and Their Interpretations

If You Want To Destroy Your Afterlife Fine With Me I Don't Care.But Don't Twists Facts To Suit The Dirt That Exists In Your mind

Correction :

Caste : Pathetic word given by Britishers, it was Jati used to divide people based on the service they used to provide to the society. Later on exploited by Brahmins, and changed in the last chapter of Rig veda i.e 10th .

Sect : Its not somebody chooses, but it is what somebody becomes based on his/her parents belief. So don't bring the sh!ts like "people choose Sunni, Shiya or Ahmedi coz they are willing".

Jati & Sects both are same, everybody gets tagged the moment they are born & they all discriminate against each other.

You don't need to know everything but I know enough to reject this religion

Which Means You Don't Know Anything

BTW These Gentleman Know A Lot About Christianity and They Left It

Do you have prove of your claims

Yes We Do

Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. In 1990, 935 million people were Muslims and this figure had escalated to around 1.2 billion by 2000, meaning that around one in five people follow Islam. Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world. In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity”
(Guinness World Records 2003, pg 102)

Islam is the fastest growing religion all over the world
(Allah and Elohim - Are they the Same God? , Preface)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9704/14/egypt.islam/

Back
Top Bottom