What's new

Islam didn't enter the present day subcontinent via Sindh (Mohammad bin Qasim) correcting history.

Last edited:
Well then apologies, I didn't knew the world is so beautiful between Islamic sects.

I didn't knew that the news regarding the SA vs Iran, Sectarian Mosques getting bombed in my neighbor, Syria, Yemen, etc were actually fake news, I was f**king brainwashed by media. Thnx for enlightening me.

And whether Ahmedis are muslim or not, should not be decided by Mullahs and molvis. It is the god who will actually decide whether to accept them or not. :coffee:

Bad things happened, even in India Hindu brothers raping their Hindu sisters, does that mean that Hindu religion thought them to do so? Thank you to enlighten me this way of thinking.

Regarding Qadyani's: I will give you both references

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Comments from the foot notes of the translation of Sheikh (Minister) Abdullah Yusuf Ali; may Allah Almighty rest his soul and make Heaven his final destiny: "When a document is sealed, it is complete, and there can be no further addition. The Holy Prophet Muhammad closed the long line of Messengers. Allah's teaching is and will always be continuous, but there has been and will be no Prophet after Muhammad. The later ages will want thinkers and reformers, not Prophets. This is not an arbitrary matter. It is a decree full of knowledge and wisdom, 'for Allah has full knowledge of all things.'"

In the above Noble Verse we see Allah Almighty clearly Saying that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last Prophet (Messenger) sent by Allah Almighty to Mankind. In Arabic, the words "Prophet (Nabi)", and "Messenger (Rasul)" could and would mean the same thing. This means that Allah Almighty in the above Noble Verse said that Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last Messenger and Prophet of GOD Almighty. The following Saying from our beloved Prophet peace be upon him will further prove it for us:

"In My Ummah (Islamic Nation), there shall be born Thirty Grand Liars (Dajjals), each of whom will claim to be a prophet, But I am the Last Prophet; there is No Prophet after Me. (Abu Dawood Vol 2 p. 228; Tirmidhi Vol 2 p.45)" [1]

"Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, 'The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.' The people asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?' He said, 'Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)"

"Narrated Sad: Allah's Apostle set out for Tabuk. appointing 'Ali as his deputy (in Medina). 'Ali said, 'Do you want to leave me with the children and women?' The Prophet said, 'Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (peace be upon him) (Al-Maghaazi), Volume 5, Number 700)"

"Narrated Ubaida: Ali said (to the people of 'Iraq), "Judge as you used to judge, for I hate differences (and I do my best ) till the people unite as one group, or I die as my companions have died." And narrated Sad that the Prophet said to 'Ali, 'Will you not be pleased from this that you are to me like Aaron was to Moses?' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 57, Companions of the Prophet, Volume 5, Number 56)"

"Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) left 'Ali b. Abi Talib behind him (as he proceeded) to the expedition of Tabuk, whereupon he ('Ali) said: Allah's Messenger, are you leaving me behind amongst women 4nd children? Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there would be no prophet after me. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 31, The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions (Allah Be Pleased With Them) of the Holy Prophet (May Peace Be Upon Him) (Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah), Number 5914)"

"Sa'd reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying to 'Ali: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses? (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 31, The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions (Allah Be Pleased With Them) of the Holy Prophet (May Peace Be Upon Him) (Kitab Al-Fada'il Al-Sahabah), Number 5916)"

"Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist (Dajjal) and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4310)"

In the above Sayings (Hadiths) of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, we see several things:

1- The People of Israel used to be ruled and guided by Prophets from Allah Almighty, and Muhammad peace be upon him is the last Prophet and Messenger. No Messenger of Allah will come after him. Only Caliphs (Disciples) will come after him, and the Muslims must follow them.

2- He compared himself and his cousin and forth Disciple Ali bin-Abi Talib with Moses and his brother Aaron peace be upon all of them.

3- He used the word "prophet" for himself and as an expression for Moses peace be upon him. Moses and Muhammad peace be upon them are both Prophets and Messengers from Allah Almighty. Moses peace be upon him did not make predictions before. He only brought the Torah (the Law) to the People of Israel. Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them on the other hand made predictions (prophecies) that were inspired by Allah Almighty. Yet, Moses and the other Messengers of Allah Almighty were referred to as "Prophets". That's because in Arabic as I mentioned above, the words "Messenger (Rasul)" and "Prophet (Nabi)" would and could mean the same thing.

4- Ali may Allah Almighty be pleased with him and honor his face (for refusing to bow to idols) is not sacred in Islam, because Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him told him that he is like Aaron to Moses to him, meaning they are like brothers, but Muhammad also told him that no more Messengers from Allah Almighty will come after him. This makes Ali not sacred in Islam, but very well respected.

5- Prophet Jesus came before Prophet Muhammad and will come after him peace be upon both of them. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him made it clear that no new Prophet or Messenger will come after him. Only Jesus peace be upon him will. He will come and destroy the Antichrist, the Dajjal.

If you have any further questions, please shoot and i am happy to answer that:tup:

I didn't say there wasn't any converts to Islam, most of the growth however is from fertility of Muslims. No need to hyperventilate.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/

You posted this link first. ^^^^

This facts are not correct. We have to see who declare them self converty from Christian, Muslim or any other religion. why they drag population in it?

Bad things happened, even in India Hindu brothers raping their Hindu sisters, does that mean that Hindu religion thought them to do so? Thank you to enlighten me this way of thinking.
Wonderful, your answer shows your upbringing and fantasies. :coffee:

Two Points
1.Nobody Stops Christians From Procreating
2.I Have Also Quoted Sources Which Clearly Mention People Converting to Islam Not Only PEW
You misunderstood me, it's not your Religion or how it grows that I'm against. It's your pride that blinds you, there are worse enemies than non-Muslims.

Its the will of God, a simple way of life

Our ancestors were pagans and idol worshippers and saw something pure and beautiful in the message of Islam

Millions before us have become muslims and millions after us

It will become the largest faith group in the world in the coming decades

you will have to believe something like this to live at peace with yourself. Truth however is that islam spread mostly by barbaric slaughter of innocent and by extreme coercion economically. There are ofcourse a small number of cases where people convert voluntarily but as one of the earlier posters has very clearly pointed out, islams history of expansion is more by what ISIS is trying to do.

As to message of islam, they are pretty much the same as most organized religions - peace, love etc. But the tactics of islam have had nothing to do with that message.

In all Islam, all humans are equal irrespective of whatever sects they have divided themselves in.

In Hinduism (Kufr), there is no such thing as equality between the casts. Identical system (although not named as Hinduism) was in place in Qureshi Mecca.

you will have to believe something like this to live at peace with yourself. Truth however is that islam spread mostly by barbaric slaughter of innocent and by extreme coercion economically. There are ofcourse a small number of cases where people convert voluntarily but as one of the earlier posters has very clearly pointed out, islams history of expansion is more by what ISIS is trying to do.

As to message of islam, they are pretty much the same as most organized religions - peace, love etc. But the tactics of islam have had nothing to do with that message.

You have to be drinking the anti-islam brigade's koolaid to believe that a religion spread by "barbaric slaughter" and "coercion" would continue to be adopted and passed on to the next generation by victims. Ideology is never spread by force if it is to stick around.

With Abrahamic religions, it has always been the opposite. Examples upon examples have been narrated of the attempts by pagans and idol worshipers to snuff out the faith. You seem to have confused corrupt and barbaric "muslim" rulers attempts to plunder and loot as attempts to spread Islam.

You have to be drinking the anti-islam brigade's koolaid to believe that a religion spread by "barbaric slaughter" and "coercion" would continue to be adopted and passed on to the next generation by victims. Ideology is never spread by force if it is to stick around.

With Abrahamic religions, it has always been the opposite. Examples upon examples have been narrated of the attempts by pagans and idol worshipers to snuff out the faith. You seem to have confused corrupt and barbaric "muslim" rulers attempts to plunder and loot as attempts to spread Islam.

no koolaid - the proof of islamic barbarism can be seen in many temples in North & Western parts of India even now. The idiots even spent time methodically sniping at the noses of the millions of decorative statues sculpted into the walls.

As to ideology - if I for a minute believe that power grab and wealth grab by violent means is not the ideology and that peace and love are: tell me which religion or mission statement of any group of individuals will admit anything different? Peace and love as ideology is dime a dozen in all regions and islam is no different in such statements.

the point proven by historical irrefutable evidence is that islam's emergence from day 1 is written in blood, violence and hatred for anything/anyone different. This is why the earlier poster correctly made the assertion that what ISIS says and does is no different.

I am not getting into a religious discussion so keep it to facts if you respond.

no koolaid - the proof of islamic barbarism can be seen in many temples in North & Western parts of India even now. The idiots even spent time methodically sniping at the noses of the millions of decorative statues sculpted into the walls.

As to ideology - if I for a minute believe that power grab and wealth grab by violent means is not the ideology and that peace and love are: tell me which religion or mission statement of any group of individuals will admit anything different? Peace and love as ideology is dime a dozen in all regions and islam is no different in such statements.

the point proven by historical irrefutable evidence is that islam's emergence from day 1 is written in blood, violence and hatred for anything/anyone different. This is why the earlier poster correctly made the assertion that what ISIS says and does is no different.

I am not getting into a religious discussion so keep it to facts if you respond.

You are a parrot.

What You Consider The Truth Are Just Delusions

Nearly All Mainstream Scholars Have Rejected ISIS and Their Interpretations

If You Want To Destroy Your Afterlife Fine With Me I Don't Care.But Don't Twists Facts To Suit The Dirt That Exists In Your mind
All the old muslim scholars would support isis if they were alive today what you called scholars are just following the orders of their governments by giving fatwas but none of them rejected isis theology they only condemn their actions

All the old muslim scholars would support isis if they were alive today what you called scholars are just following the orders of their governments by giving fatwas but none of them rejected isis theology they only condemn their actions

None Of These Scholars Are Government Employees They Are Following Their Conciousness

You're Just Making Baseless Assumptions

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...h-Muslims-support-it/articleshow/50100656.cms

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/amp/640683-over-120-muslim-scholars-reject-is-ideology

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lition-of-major-islamic-scholars-9756255.html

The letter, addressed to the head of Isis, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, is significant not only because of its signatories but also its detailed references to the Koran and other Islamic texts to counter the justifications offered by the extremists for their bloody rampage across a swathe of Syria and Iraq.

All of them and isis are the same no difference they believe in killing of gays,opostates,blowing up night clubs and alcohol shops killing infidels etc

Don't try to play around with me I am not a western who doesn't know anything about your beliefs

All of them and isis are the same no difference they believe in killing of gays,opostates,blowing up night clubs and alcohol shops killing infidels etc

Don't try to play around with me I am not a western who doesn't know anything about your beliefs

Thats All You've Got.Nothing to Prove Yourself So You Resort to Personal Attacks and Sweeping Unfounded Statements

I'm Willing to Bet To You Don't Even Know About Your New Religion.

Your Generalisation Does Not Show Your Knowledge About Our Beliefs It Shows Ignorance

Last edited:
Thats All You've Got.Nothing to Prove Yourself So You Resort to Personal Attacks and Sweeping Unfounded Statements

I'm Willing to Bet To You Don't Even Know About Your New Religion
Where is the personal attacks??
I see that you try to changethe subject like most of muslims when they can't answer which is a typical tactic you are the PMF who try to make it personal

Where is the personal attacks??
I see that you try to changethe subject like most of muslims when they can't answer which is a typical tactic you are the PMF who try to make it personal

So That's The Best You Can Do Post Some Video of Some Second Rate Politician.I Can Post A Dozen Videos Of Scholars Who Devoted Their Entire Lives To Islamic Studies and Research Who Would Disagree Strongly

You Are Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom