What's new

"Ancient India" was in Pakistan region, not present-day India!

70 plus & the identity crisis remains
This is not about identity crisis but rather misconception. I think people of Gangadesh dreaming of Harappa or Mohenjo Daro is what I would call identity crisis.

It's akin to modern Romanians being intoxicated into think ancient Rome as their antecedent. All because of name share.

FxkYXf7.png

All because of name share.

Please guys.. put your education to use , nations & people are never known for their names - they are know for their deeds

Mandela , Jinnah & Gandhi would have been ordinary men & mere names were it not for what they did for their People

Narratives are built with repetition.

Overturning & replacing established narratives requires even more work.

Such exercises then need to be adopted at forums outside Defence.pk also, where they can be reviewed, assessed and challenged by others more competent. Let's have a prominent Pakistani historian publish an article on this which can then be reviewed by others from the field.

Only making these claims on a local Defence forum repeatedly won't cut it.

Such exercises then need to be adopted at forums outside Defence.pk also, where they can be reviewed, assessed and challenged by others more competent. Let's have a prominent Pakistani historian publish an article on this which can then be reviewed by others from the field.

Only making these claims on a local Defence forum repeatedly won't cut it.
It's worked for you Hinutvas.
You keep repeating so many lies online and now has become "fact" to the rest of your Hindutva lot.
I mean, still have not found a single body or an F16.

It's worked for you Hinutvas.
You keep repeating so many lies online and now has become "fact" to the rest of your Hindutva lot.
I mean, still have not found a single body or an F16.

Ancient India includes the entire subcontinent is reported by historians from across the world, not just some Hindutvadis.

This has nothing to do with F-16. Btw, no one outside India believes the F-16 downing claim. Many inside India like me don't either. When it's false, it's false, no matter how much you go around shouting. Just like the OP claim.

Ancient India includes the entire subcontinent is reported by historians from across the world, not just some Hindutvadis.

This has nothing to do with F-16. Btw, no one outside India believes the F-16 downing claim. Many inside India like me don't either. When it's false, it's false, no matter how much you go around shouting. Just like the OP claim.

The ancients also wrote about Atlantis and other imaginary things.

Just because someone wrote the word "India" does not make you an ancient civilization.

and yes, turning "ancient India" into a coherent and unified concept that you can latch onto is 100% hindutva wet dreams.

If we went back 200 years and asked your ancestors if they were "Indian", they would look at you funny and say "what the hell is an Indian?"

as for f16, glad to see one sane Indian, just 1.5 billion more to go.

Really thought what baffles me is how Bharatis lay claim to this revered history in its entirety

The british simply handed a continent on a platter.

5000 years of recorded history and they can only really say the guptas, mauryas et al could muster 2-300 years of rule in all that period.

Even Bharata really only had an area a fraction of the size in the north east but the myths make this area from Indonesia to Arabia.

Truth be told the weakness and inability of pakistanis to lay claim to this part of antiquity is bharatis biggest weapon.

If you did a survey 90% of pakistani would say everything started from Mohammed Bin Qasim.

Back
Top Bottom