What's new

Islam and science: The road to renewal - ECONOMIST

My friend I am asking you about exact page number where it is written what you claimed..Thanks

And yeah you asked earlier if that was specifically referring to sperms so I gave you proof , Are we on the same page regarding that?

Do you seriously expect me to spoon feed you??I provided you with the source,now its your job to do the research.I can't help you there.Use your brain.

Hmm:hitwall:,Its in the middle of the fourth paragraph in part 11.Now don't ask about this again.

Do you seriously expect me to spoon feed you??I provided you with the source,now its your job to do the research.I can't help you there.Use your brain.
Now you are running away dude if you really read it just tell me the page number on which you read it as its common sense I cant read a 2000 page book just to find one sentence and I have tried online a hundred ways to link that sentence you wrote with aristotle but nothing... If you read it just tell me the page number .And if you dint just admit you are nothing but an impulsive liar who talks about reason and logic but in reality dont believe in it and dont even question his beliefs on a rational basis.Just admit who you are and I will let you go.

Hmm:hitwall:,Its in the middle of the fourth paragraph in part 11.Now don't ask about this again.

Page number please????

Now you are running away dude if you really read it just tell me the page number on which you read it as its common sense I cant read a 2000 page book just to find one sentence and I have tried online a hundred ways to link that sentence you wrote with aristotle but nothing... If you read it just tell me the page number .And if you dint just admit you are nothing but an impulsive liar who talks about reason and logic but in reality dont believe in it and dont even question his beliefs on a rational basis.Just admit who you are and I will let you go.

Page number please????

I am ignoring all the mumbo jumbo.Do you see any page no in that.
On the Generation of Animals, by Aristotle : Book III
I gave you this link to book III earlier,now scroll downward till you will see part 11,read the fourth paragraph.How hard can it be???.Or is that you are too lazy to look??

@FaujHistorian Okay there is still something I can say against something you wrote but chalo ;) I will let it go but not without saying there was some reason it was said that Quran will remain relevant for all ages ...
Actually this fella with his claims like such things have got refuted many times made me lil angry but anyways I have now sent him to find some proofs so lets see ..

My friend I am asking you about exact page number where it is written what you claimed..Thanks

And yeah you asked earlier if that was specifically referring to sperms so I gave you proof , Are we on the same page regarding that?

oya ! qurani Idiot first fall body is made up of total water is early invention or or i will call "early common sense" and i don't think it's invention or it's invented by anyone .

but we live in 21st cen. where we know body is made of many elements major element is carbon not.... H2O
and it also include calcium,hydrogen , oxygen .......long list quran mentioned it ????

you are 7th cen. desert tribesman by mentality , go back to quran and complete you science fiction education.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave you this link to book III earlier,now scroll downward till you will see part 11,read the fourth paragraph.How hard can it be???.Or is that you are too lazy to look??

he is qurani mullaha yaar ! you know you will tell him 100 right thing he will Deni everything , and when you make one mistake he got the point .

for him now it's no more important that Aristotle said it, its more important that you told him wrong book and he got you and so he is monkey-joy right just because you told him wrong book or didn't give him spoon feeding.

..... saying there was some reason it was said that Quran will remain relevant for all ages ...?

Let me say this.

ALL holy books will remain for all ages including Quran.

the reason is not that Quran or other holy books tell us about Dinosaurs or other scientific issues.

Absolutely NOT!

Quran and other holy books will remain relevant because they teach us "fundamental things", like speaking truth, being honest, and humble, and give charity, and keep the "creator" in our minds all the time.

IN fact the more we stuff our holy books with scientific things, the more we make the holy books "Irrelevant" all thanks to our innocent desires. Because scientific things change all the time.

This is why it is absolutely necessary for us Pakistani Muslims that we keep Quran as a source of spiritual guidance and not mix it with Encyclopedia Britannica.

thank you

@FaujHistorian

don't boost that qurani idiot , it's bullshit that religious scriptures will remain for all ages , may be few things in them major concept of these things "God" ..etc is going to be volatile from human kind in few decades , i don't think in next 10 decades anyone going to believe on god except mullahs like this because "Idiots will remain in all ages" for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks got it but it in no way says what Quran said ..Its written " Animals and plants come into being in earth and in liquid because there is water in earth, and air in water, "
It doesnt say or hint in anyway that animals are made up of water I dont know how you transalated it that way..Truth is ranging from sun and moon in floating orbits ,embryo,Iron from outside till this humans being made of water you were not able to refute anything based on logic with some proof to support your claims.Its nothing personal had I born at your place and I wouldn't have questioned by birth beliefs I would have been like you only but I would give you sincere advise some day take a warm shower,wear some comfy clothes and put on some soft cologne and go out in open in a moon less night and look at thise millions of stars and just think for a moment who made all this and you be answered from deep with in you ..Just try this it will relieve you of your current misery..

Aristotle never said what you wanted him to say but here is what he said..
46741_594484653898810_668323624_n.jpg

Just to translate it educating mind is the science we talk about and educating heart is all about soul and religion...

And to guide you even more this is what you badly need.As you like to claim but by no means you are a free thinker..
149467_463684487019256_1997552196_n.jpg

Peace

qurani idiot take this see the website ............Osmogenetics: Aristotle to Arabidopsis

it says Talete (624–547 BC) observed (discovered!!) first time which is 1000 year before birth of you quran and allha

The historical beginning of understanding the importance of water to life started with the Ionic Philosophers (from the Ionic Sea), who began to think that physiology (referring to nature, from the ancient Greek physis = nature; logos = talk) could explain life better than theology (referring to god, from the ancient Greek theos = god; logos = talk). Among these,
""" Talete (624–547 BC) is credited with the observation that the “principle of nature is water,” and all life begins with water""". In this essay, we explain how water moves through plants and is used for growth by recounting the history of ideas, observations, and experimentation that form our
present basis of understanding of plant water homeostasis.
ollowing Talete's doctrine, the Greeks from the time of "Aristotle" (384–322 BC) and Theophrastus (372–287 BC) believed that plants absorbed their nutrients from the soil and, much like animals, converted them into body mass by some vital principle that separated living from nonliving things.

okay I wasnt talking about the embyogenisis as it would have required a whole book but as I said Quran mentioned in one liners many important things.. And the above mentioned three protective layers was just one of them and I was asking you how can someone know those details that there are three layers protecting an embryo inside a mother back then ? And here is some more..

[size=+1][We] then formed the drop into a clot and formed the clot into a lump and formed the lump into bones and clothed the bones in flesh; and then brought him into being as another creature. Blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators! (Qur'an, 23:14)[/size]

Wont you call it the knowledge of present day biology?

And yeah what about water as I mentioned in my last post ..Thats also a very common knowledge back then right...

Give me some proof of anyother book of that age talking about these details..I am still waiting for that iron ore claim of yours

You are making fun of your intellect by arguing with these lame words atleast say something solid .Some logic , some reason some proof??? You are only motivated by your belief that there is no Allah and you are your own God as thats the easy way?

No that is not, I'm afraid. The person who made that claim was Professor Keith Moore, but now he is nowhere to be seen, he niether converted to Islam and refuses to comment on the Quran anymore. Modern embryologists that have even given this verse attention have rubbished it.

I will recommend you read this by a modern embryologist in America.

Islamic embryology: overblown balderdash » Pharyngula

Some people here lacks basic manners of how to interact with others anyways whatever is said in post 129 that refers to planst and them taking water from soil not about animals being made up of water.

Peace

Some people here lacks basic manners of how to interact with others anyways whatever is said in above post that refers to planst and them taking water from soil not about animals being made up of water.

Peace

at least read properly Mr.

Talete (624–547 BC) is credited with the observation that the “principle of nature is water,” and "all life begins with water".... 1000 years before birth of quran.

all life begins with water -------------------------------------enough .

No that is not, I'm afraid. The person who made that claim was Professor Keith Moore, but now he is nowhere to be seen, he niether converted to Islam and refuses to comment on the Quran anymore. Modern embryologists that have even given this verse attention have rubbished it.

I will recommend you read this by a modern embryologist in America.

Islamic embryology: overblown balderdash » Pharyngula

Its like you can condemn everything and anything you want to as you have a tongue and two hands to write.But what is required to convince masses is logic which lacks even here.

Quran wasnt meant to elaborate details of any thing at all it just told people one liners things out of blue that people of that age would not have even thought in their wildest imaginations just to make them believe in his supreme being.

Its like you can condemn everything and anything you want to as you have a tongue and two hands to write.But what is required to convince masses is logic which lacks even here.

Quran wasnt meant to elaborate details of any thing at all it just told people one liners things out of blue that people of that age would not have even thought in their wildest imaginations just to make them believe in his supreme being.

I thought it is You who is trying to convince us that this is some type of intricate verse talking about science, not the other way around.

The Quran has one liner material of not very complex verses, but then don't try to extrapolate and make it sound like some scientific prediction.

at least read properly Mr.

Talete (624–547 BC) is credited with the observation that the “principle of nature is water,” and "all life begins with water".... 1000 years before birth of quran.

all life begins with water -------------------------------------enough .

How do we know its not written by some manaic like you on his name just a few years ago? Have you seen the original manuscript of his writings? What I talk about is solid and with proofs and with original manuscripts still intact. .. Now after a while someone like you will post an article about sun and moon just to refute Quran on the name of someone who belonged to an era of 4000BC would that be considered true?
You just give me multiple neutral sources to what you have claimed and only then would be able to discuss it logically .Thanks

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom