What's new

ISKANDER-M SYSTEM DEPLOYED IN ARMENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably they deployed it counter measure for NATO x-band radar. But US deployed 90 nukes in Turkey many decades ago. If we compare with it is not a big deal i think lol.

Well, I just explained to you the cases that Russia would and wouldn't intervene. Collective Security Treaty Organization mandates that Russia intervene on behalf of Armenia if Armenia is targeted. I don't see a reason for Russia to violate this, because Russia basically wrote the charter itself. On top of that, MASSIVE drills were conducted last year (under the name of "Interaction") in Armenia that included Russia and other CSTO nations.

Why do you think Azerbaijan has yet to attack Karabakh? Aliyev pretty much reminds the world that his country's defense budget is larger than Armenia's state budget everytime he is in front of a microphone. Two reasons: either Armenia has weaponry provided by Russia that is publicly undisclosed but realized by Azerbaijan and/or 2. Russia has made some indication to Azerbaijan behind closed doors that they are not to initiate conflict.

erhmmm no
Azerbaijan is continuing its military build up , strengthening its economy , developing its cities , why would we attack now?
Azerbaijan already has everything it needs for the conflict , but the time is on it's side

ballistic missile hasnt good accuracy specially in long range but iskander missile has good cep for attack against radar base bridge and etc
turkeys diplomat are enough clever men to dont use nuke against russia (second nuk power in the world)
and i thought nukes in your land belong to nato turkeys government can use them?

erhmmm no
Azerbaijan is continuing its military build up , strengthening its economy , developing its cities , why would we attack now?
Azerbaijan already has everything it needs for the conflict , but the time is on it's side
Tuesday at 11:45 PM#63
this is not about your military power,karabakh(artsakh) issue is too complicate

Last edited:
Insignificant deployment. We probably have all the locations thanks to our satalite images. We just need to send couple of cruise missiles to bust them up and roll in the tanks and heli's to finish the job.

@Kajutyun

altayaction37d2x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom