What's new

ISKANDER-M SYSTEM DEPLOYED IN ARMENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iskander-M is a very good system, is it stationed in 102nd base?

wtf is this nonsense? I know siktir translates to a certain 4-letter word, but thats about it :D

by the way just for the sake of knowing the meaning, it mean F... off.

400km ranged ballistic missiles.. they don't mean a damn thing if you don't have the strategic depth of 400km, you can't use them defensively, these systems will be stationed in Russian 102nd base, so close to the border we could be able to take them out by conventional artillery :D

What are they trying to accomplish? I've no fvcking clue...

I would take this information with a grain of salt until confirmed by Russian sources. Such a development surely would not go unnoticed.

In Russia there are already ballistic missiles that can reach Turkey; so I don't even see this a new threat.

@islamic faith and secularism: You don't think it's relevant to Turkish security?
@MTN1917: yup :D. Russian, Armenian and Azerbaijani press. Thanks for the translation :enjoy:
@LegionnairE: you're an idiot. I honestly have no words for you.

@Asq1918: have you read Azeri Press Agency today?

@mrtopal: that might be the case. Another reason they were deployed is probably as a deterrent for Azerbaijan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@islamic faith and secularism: You don't think it's relevant to Turkish security?
@MTN1917: yup :D. Russian, Armenian and Azerbaijani press. Thanks for the translation :enjoy:
@LegionnairE: you're an idiot. I honestly have no words for you.

@mrtopal: that might be the case. Another reason they were deployed is probably as a deterrent for Azerbaijan.

1- No it's not a problem. Because Russia would may win us in a war. But Russia and Arminia doesn't have the balls to attack Turkey. Plus Russia won't risk it's Economical relations just for Armenia.

2- No he is not. He right on his word. Turkish artillery has half of the Armenia within it's range including your Iskender missiles. Plus Using ballistic missile on turkey is a reason that will authorise TURAF to use B61 Nuclear Gravity bombs.

1- No it's not a problem. Because Russia would may win us in a war. But Russia and Arminia doesn't have the balls to attack Turkey. Plus Russia won't risk it's Economical relations just for Armenia.

2- No he is not. He right on his word. Turkish artillery has half of the Armenia within it's range including your Iskender missiles. Plus Using ballistic missile on turkey is a reason that will authorise TURAF to use B61 Nuclear Gravity bombs.

1. The missiles are not there to attack turkey, they're there to ensure Armenian security.

2. Yeah he is. And you're even a bigger idiot than he is. You think your NATO-gifted weapons mean anything to Russia? Your talking about a country who has the second largest nuclear arsenal in the world. Russia would never initiate nuclear war, but you can sure as hell bet that they would win one.

Shame on your stupidity.

@Kajutyun

Wihtout Russia your are .............. !!!

Turkey and Azerbeycan ,but more Turkey can close the Border ,what happens to Armenia = ?

1. The missiles are not there to attack turkey, they're there to ensure Armenian security.

2. Yeah he is. And you're even a bigger idiot than he is. You think your NATO-gifted weapons mean anything to Russia? Your talking about a country who has the second largest nuclear arsenal in the world. Russia would never initiate nuclear war, but you can sure as hell bet that they would win one.

Shame on your stupidity.

i won't risk our economical rel. with Russia either. That's why I meant Armenia as a target. Not the Ruskies

so if this is your excuse , then you also open this thread in iran section, russia section as well; but you inside know that Armenia is a small country, so no harm to be done to russia, turkey and iran, you are here just to troll nothing more. i am sick of people like you WHO depend on others shoulder to live on.

This is turkish section, and if you have anything to say about Turkey , please share us, other wise do not come up with such an excuse that armenian force is important for Turkish security, you just delude yourself, everybody knows armenia can do nothing but trolling as you are doing right now.

you are reported, i hope this forum do not tolerate such trolling threads, please go some other place for trolling.

To Turks and others, this member is just trying to have your attention for his poor country in Turkish section, which is ironic, for they hate Turks but still come and open a thread without any shame.

so please do not feed the troll.

What? Read again what I said. You would need confirmation from Russian side since they are the ones that are supposed to be deploying it in their bases, and its actually a big news if true. Could be just disinformation from Armenian side for all we know, so yes I would wait for Russian confirmation.

so if this is your excuse , then you also open this thread in iran section, russia section as well; but you inside know that Armenia is a small country, so no harm to be done to russia, turkey and iran, you are here just to troll nothing more. i am sick of people like you WHO depend on others shoulder to live on.

This is turkish section, and if you have anything to say about Turkey , please share us, other wise do not come up with such an excuse that armenian force is important for Turkish security, you just delude yourself, everybody knows armenia can do nothing but trolling as you are doing right now.

you are reported, i hope this forum do not tolerate such trolling threads, please go some other place for trolling.

To Turks and others, this member is just trying to have your attention for his poor country in Turkish section, which is ironic, for they hate Turks but still come and open a thread without any shame.

so please do not feed the troll.

You should be embarrassed that you wrote this, because all that you showed is your ignorance and hate.

What? Read again what I said. You would need confirmation from Russian side since they are the ones that are supposed to be deploying it in their bases, and its actually a big news if true. Could be just disinformation from Armenian side for all we know, so yes I would wait for Russian confirmation.

Oh I see what you're saying. I couldn't find any Russians sources (yet), but then again....

-Russian news didn't immediately reveal S-300 deployment in 102nd baseeither.
-It did refute, for example, when Assad said that he received S-300s

Why would Armenian defense ministry lie? It's not like we're saying they are our missiles. There is no incentive to lie....

EDIT: Ill post Russian sources ASAP.

@Kajutyun you're the idiot here, deterrent of these systems are obvious in case they're used with NBC warheads but conventionally their importance is nothing more than an artillery brigade's. Range of the system is irrelevant if it's so close to the border we can pick them out by 155/210mm artillery we don't even have to risk air force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom