What's new

ISIS's Sharia Judges Order Extermination of Disabled Kids

Majority of friends who practice Islam are not like this. Only the misguided ones who have not read the Holy Quran properly.

So is/are the Majority of Muslims all over the world @Nihonjin1051 ... But I have a question for everyone,

WHAT ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD? WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT THIS ANIMALS WHO KILL AND DO DESPICABLE ACTS ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION? WHAT WILL THESE MAJORITY DO ABOUT IT?

Hamas isdesignated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,[12][13] Canada,[14] Israel,[15] Egypt,[16] Japan,[17][18][19][20][21] and the United States.[22] Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization.[23][24] The organization is banned in Jordan.[25

@Falcon29 -Your terrorist supporting rhetoric is strictly forbiden on this forum.You should be banned permanenly.

@Nihonjin1051 You're doing the right thing in reporting his pro terror posts.It's not the first time he defends such acts or such criminal organisations.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

**** yeah, chew those rats up! :D :D

Last edited:
So is/are the Majority of Muslims all over the world @Nihonjin1051 ... But I have a question for everyone,

WHAT ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD? WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT THIS ANIMALS WHO KILL AND DO DESPICABLE ACTS ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION? WHAT WILL THESE MAJORITY DO ABOUT IT?
the sunnis are mostly silent supporters, specially the ones in the affected areas.. don't anybody kid yourself, ISIS have full support of the sunni populations in the areas they govern in their caliphate.

kind of messy, because the brutal shia crackdown during Maliki's reign apparently pushed them to the extreme.

US/Russia should just nuke the whole region.

US/Russia should just nuke the whole region.

Buddy go 'nuke' on your own Indian forum, get the hell out of there. If you want good anti-Muslim forums I can recommend two great ones for you.

Buddy go 'nuke' on your own Indian forum, get the hell out of there. If you want good anti-Muslim forums I can recommend two great ones for you.
ah, I see you've gone back to full time Islamist Hazzy, whatever happened to agnostic/atheist Hazzy ? :D

and cmon man, whole world's fed up of this shia-sunni crap in the ME, are those guys ever going to tire of all the killing ?

I don't have a dog in this fight but the sunnis have just taken it to a whole new level with ISIS, maybe it was the alleged Mailiki's shia militia gangs' brutality that pushed them ? whatever.. it's time someone drops the bomb on that area :wave:

ah, I see you've gone back to full time Islamist Hazzy, whatever happened to agnostic/atheist Hazzy ? :D

and cmon man, whole world's fed up of this shia-sunni crap in the ME, are those guys ever going to tire of all the killing ?

I don't have a dog in this fight but the sunnis have just taken it to a whole new level with ISIS, maybe it was the alleged Mailiki's shia militia gangs' brutality that pushed them ? whatever.. it's time someone drops the bomb on that area :wave:

The world doesn't care, only people like you on the internet care so much. :D

The people of region care, and slowly they're tiring of the wars. It will come with time, have patience. :D

I dont get why the nazis are against these vermin... after all they share many common ideas and mental retardations, like murdering disabled people.

Well to be honest for all Quran reading Muslims and Bible reading Christians, the signs are evident for the coming of the day of judgment. The situation in this part of the world is foretold in The Bible and Quran. In the Holy Quran there is Verse 15 of Sura 20 informs us that the end of the world will be revealed by God before the end of the world:

"The Hour (End of the World) is surely coming, I will keep it almost hidden. For each soul must be paid for its works"

20:15

Just giving a theological analysis and putting current geopolitical occurence into spiritual context. I suppose...

bastards still alive until now?
how many countries fighting against them and still they are active and doing routine jobs?

Well to be honest for all Quran reading Muslims and Bible reading Christians, the signs are evident for the coming of the day of judgment. The situation in this part of the world is foretold in The Bible and Quran. In the Holy Quran there is Verse 15 of Sura 20 informs us that the end of the world will be revealed by God before the end of the world:

"The Hour (End of the World) is surely coming, I will keep it almost hidden. For each soul must be paid for its works"

20:15

Just giving a theological analysis and putting current geopolitical occurence into spiritual context. I suppose...

What ? Hell no.

The problem with humans is he always thinks his time is the most crucial time for human kind in all it's history. That's why he always generalizes some sayings in a book to his own suit. Another reason is that human mind has a very short transitory memory. Theological books play on these factors to sell their crap !

Do people really believe such news? Where's the proof? Its all reported from so and so and from a facebook post. Is this the source that a newspaper should use? seriously?

Yes secular baathist run ISIS is bad , a vicious group that committed atrocities mostly against muslims , but are the gullible muslims realizing what west is trying to prove by ISIS? Look at their media headline - "sharia judges" . How abt just daesh "judges" ? No matter how u look at it ISIS is the paragon of western secular narrative of islam & muslims. Its so far been perfectly used to vilify syrian muslims and rebels fighting against genocidal @sshead who slaughtered 200 k + muslims. It feeds into the image islamophobes always try to instill on the minds of gullible westerners. They r using this propaganda to paint islam as barbaric & backward raising sympathies for western liberal secular slaves that rule the muslim world.

Where r the mods? @Horus @waz why don't u consider having a policy against such western news titles that is purposefully meant to slander islam and muslims and has nothing to do with terrorism or extremism.

Btw how is questioning this propaganda equals to supporting ISIS as many members have accused @Falcon29 to be ISIS supporter under the instigation of progressive christian @Nihonjin1051 who also btw most likley support bombing of innocent civilians to promote secularism in the muslim world. Has it got something to do with either with us or against us policy of neo-conservatives.

The Nazis are in charge of ISIS commands .

Actually secular baathist r in charge of ISIS.

Last edited:
Do people really believe such news? Yes ISIS is bad but are the gullible muslims realizing what west is trying to prove by ISIS? Look at their media headline - "sharia judges" . No matter how u look at it ISIS is the paragon of western secular narrative of islam & muslims. Its so far been perfectly used to vilify syrian muslims and rebels fighting against genocidal @sshead who slaughtered 200 k + muslims. It feeds into the image islamophobes always try to instill on the minds of gullible westerners. They r using this propaganda to paint islam as barbaric & backward raising sympathies for western liberal secular slaves that rule the muslim world.

Where r the mods? @Horus @waz why don't u consider having a policy against such western news titles that is purposefully meant to slander islam and muslims and has nothing to do with terrorism or extremism.

Btw how is questioning this propaganda equals to supporting ISIS as many members have accused @Falcon29 to be ISIS supporter under the instigation of progressive christian @Nihonjin1051 who also btw most likley support bombing of innocent civilians to promote secularism in the muslim world. Has it got something to do with either with us or against us policy of neo-conservatives.

Notwithstanding such news but seriously fabricated news is used world over for local consumption. It's just that when someone lose out they cry wolf !

Even if we don't consider ISIS, there have always been some terrorist groups irrespective of religion who used doctored images and half truths to foment hatred against those who oppose them.

What ? Hell no.

The problem with humans is he always thinks his time is the most crucial time for human kind in all it's history. That's why he always generalizes some sayings in a book to his own suit. Another reason is that human mind has a very short transitory memory. Theological books play on these factors to sell their crap !

I stop listening when somebody says, this book says so and hence it has to be so. Yeah right. A book written a 1000 years ago will remain relevant.

Ask them to defend the Constitution more than the book, whichever it may be. But then, we would be living in a sane world. Brains were given by God, if he exists, to think. Else we would just have memories.

I stop listening when somebody says, this book says so and hence it has to be so. Yeah right. A book written a 1000 years ago will remain relevant.

Ask them to defend the Constitution more than the book, whichever it may be. But then, we would be living in a sane world. Brains were given by God, if he exists, to think. Else we would just have memories.

"Some book says so & I would follow" is itself not always bad. But using it as argument is.

I don't know why Hazzy is so agitated,we have it on record that he left Islam right here on this forum and we all know what the punishment for that is in the daesh caliphate.He'd be a marked man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom