What's new

ISIS's Sharia Judges Order Extermination of Disabled Kids

This report is very reliable because its based on Facebook post. Everyone knows that Facebook posts are most reliable source of information. Second only to Youtube comments.

Does anyone remember Nayirah fake testimony claiming that iraqi soldiers were murdering babies in Kuwait hospitals? Just some food for thought here...

Does anyone remember Nayirah fake testimony claiming that iraqi soldiers were murdering babies in Kuwait hospitals? Just some food for thought here...

Reported to local authorities. You are an ISIS sympathizer. :cheesy:

Absolutely! That's the first thing I thought of, but didn't mention it.

Nobody here seems to realize that their is an entire industry based on black propaganda.

This girl was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the US who was actually trained and schooled verbatim to give this tear stained testimony of how, as a nurse, she saw Iraqi troops throw babies out of incubators so they could steal the incubators. Needless to say she was neither a nurse or actually even in Iraq at the time of the invasion.

Incidentally, this was followed by the testimony of a Kuwaiti 'doctor' who saw the same thing and verified it.

I trust nothing that is 'reported' until confirmed beyond doubt.

You, Centcom, the Japenese prostitute, and the F-Jew-I can all kiss my @ss. I am a free human and a domestic American organization has no rights over me. I support the Palestinian Resistance, the F-Jew-I knows I do and they know very well that I will say it in front of their faces. To make you feel better, I am already on watch list. You too are probably on it. Hell, even the Pakistani Centcom employee is probably being monitored by his own coemployees. Nothing the Japenese prostitute can try doing will change anything. My problem with him isn't his hysterical threats. My problem is he's degrading forum quality and disrespecting another member.

This Japenese prostitute is wasting his time and energy. It doesn't make a difference to me. But he better respect the forum members and quit degrading this forum. He's targeting me for my pro-Palestinian views. I've seen people explicitly give support to ISIS on this forum and he said nothing about them. If he thinks I will abandon my pro-Palestinian views than he is mistaken.
you are a coward why are you living the amircan dream in the US isnt this the country that supports isreal ? isnt IS_brotherhood members are soldiers of islam like you call them why are you not enjoying their wise rule
you can deny all you want but i know what i saw and you support IS from the start justifying every move they make promoting their ideology getting the blame on the region armies and governments

you are a coward why are you living the amircan dream in the US isnt this the country that supports isreal ? isnt IS_brotherhood members are soldiers of islam like you call them why are you not enjoying their wise rule
you can deny all you want but i know what i saw and you support IS from the start justifying every move they make promoting their ideology getting the blame on the region armies and governments

Dude if you hate Muslim Brotherhood take care of them in your country. Leave me out of your 'brotherhood' business. :lol:

You are mentally insane, it seems like whatever 'brotherhood' is is driving you crazy. Go seek medical attention if it's too much to deal with don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you.

This report is very reliable because its based on Facebook post. Everyone knows that Facebook posts are most reliable source of information. Second only to Youtube comments.

maybe this is true and maybe it is not but no can deny what they do because they are not ashamed of it they even post videos of what they

Everyone that took this seriously needs to be sent to mental ward. This is cheap , childish, low class propaganda. It's an an ancient Asian practice or something. Arabs don't do any nonsense like this.

Anybody who believed this should be thrown off 15 story building to his death. Propaganda is not going to be tolerated.

It's not true idiot, ISIS still has more morals than half of the armies around the world. We saw what US did in Iraq, mercilessly bomb anyone in the streets, drive over dead bodies of girls. Shoot cameraman with helicopter. Rape Iraqi women, torture civilians in Abu Ghaarib just for fun. These are all incidents caught on tape. Yet nobody here is outraged over that.
ISIS are a consequence of the misguided US adventure in Iraq so one has to ultimately blame them for all this.

Back
Top Bottom