What's new

ISIS's Sharia Judges Order Extermination of Disabled Kids

So is/are the Majority of Muslims all over the world @Nihonjin1051 ... But I have a question for everyone,

WHAT ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD? WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT THIS ANIMALS WHO KILL AND DO DESPICABLE ACTS ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION? WHAT WILL THESE MAJORITY DO ABOUT IT?

The majority condemn them (they would be all over the world if they didn't ) and fight them and kill them (Kurds, Iraqi Army, Sunni militias).

So is/are the Majority of Muslims all over the world @Nihonjin1051 ... But I have a question for everyone,

WHAT ABOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD? WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT THIS ANIMALS WHO KILL AND DO DESPICABLE ACTS ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION? WHAT WILL THESE MAJORITY DO ABOUT IT?

These folks are responsible for their own actions along with anybody else who provides material support.

Do people really believe such news? Where's the proof? Its all reported from so and so and from a facebook post. Is this the source that a newspaper should use? seriously?

Yes secular baathist run ISIS is bad , a vicious group that committed atrocities mostly against muslims , but are the gullible muslims realizing what west is trying to prove by ISIS? Look at their media headline - "sharia judges" . How abt just daesh "judges" ? No matter how u look at it ISIS is the paragon of western secular narrative of islam & muslims. Its so far been perfectly used to vilify syrian muslims and rebels fighting against genocidal @sshead who slaughtered 200 k + muslims. It feeds into the image islamophobes always try to instill on the minds of gullible westerners. They r using this propaganda to paint islam as barbaric & backward raising sympathies for western liberal secular slaves that rule the muslim world.

Where r the mods? @Horus @waz why don't u consider having a policy against such western news titles that is purposefully meant to slander islam and muslims and has nothing to do with terrorism or extremism.

Btw how is questioning this propaganda equals to supporting ISIS as many members have accused @Falcon29 to be ISIS supporter under the instigation of progressive christian @Nihonjin1051 who also btw most likley support bombing of innocent civilians to promote secularism in the muslim world. Has it got something to do with either with us or against us policy of neo-conservatives.

Actually secular baathist r in charge of ISIS.

The Baathist in Iraq built the massive Saddam statues and landmarks, there is no case of the Baathist in Iraq or Syria destroying art-effects.

Wahhabis are pretty good in destroying landmarks, statues, and shrines. All signs indicate one can't separate Wahabism from ISIS/Daesh.

@Nihonjin1051 The only thing Centcom can do is pass this on to the FBI liaisons.

Not much. Take a look at the Muslim world, the only thing keeping the governments in power is the oppressive autocrats. These are 'fake States' that were put together by drawing lines in the sand, little to no cohesion is keeping them together. And face their own internal issues of massive inflation, unemployment, and social unrest. Most people are interested in just to self-sustain themselves and their families, international issues are the least of their worries.

You're in the US Military, you'll know the combat effectiveness of the Arab Armies. And their training is to keep the big-shot and his family in power. If you're asking for a military intervention not in the wildest of dreams. But covert intelligence sharing with a nation that does have the power and capabilities to sustain a fight definitely.

End to financing by rich a-holes? Probably not.

the sunnis are mostly silent supporters, specially the ones in the affected areas.. don't anybody kid yourself, ISIS have full support of the sunni populations in the areas they govern in their caliphate.

Sounds like you have first hand knowledge of ISIS controlled areas.

@Falcon29 your post is nothing less than despicable, racists, and deflecting the actions of low-lives.

uncomfortable truth, is it ?

ISIS has major support in areas they control, ISIS appeals to fanatic radical sunnis globally.

The threat of 5th column is great. America has learned the painful lesson the hard way in San Bernardino. This is why its important not to take the risk. Its best to watch pro-terrorist leaning individuals who reside in the United States. This is a threat to Homeland Security.

San Bernardino terrorists didn't post public messages, FBI Director James Comey says | Fox News

Everything we know about the San Bernardino terror attack investigation so far - LA Times

What should we do ? The West's constant war of attrition against the Muslim world has left us powerless and impotent. Besides this mess is a direct result of your foreign policies...why look to us to solve the problem ?

The threat of 5th column is great. America has learned the painful lesson the hard way in San Bernardino. This is why its important not to take the risk. Its best to watch pro-terrorist leaning individuals who reside in the United States. This is a threat to Homeland Security.

San Bernardino terrorists didn't post public messages, FBI Director James Comey says | Fox News

Everything we know about the San Bernardino terror attack investigation so far - LA Times
it's a very tough situation for the world, not just America.. how do you know who's going to jump of a cliff and go down in a blaze of deluded jihadi glory ?

should the authorities 'pre-empt' these attacks and arrest people on suspicion ? this gets into the whole "thought crime" realm then, spl difficult in a "freedom" oriented advanced society like in the states.

Japan, though hardly spoken about (because they are very discreet), have been at it for years, haven't they ? (being very "strict" on certain religious groups immigrating) :whistle:

@Nihonjin1051 The only thing Centcom can do is pass this on to the FBI liaisons.

You, Centcom, the Japenese prostitute, and the F-Jew-I can all kiss my @ss. I am a free human and a domestic American organization has no rights over me. I support the Palestinian Resistance, the F-Jew-I knows I do and they know very well that I will say it in front of their faces. To make you feel better, I am already on watch list. You too are probably on it. Hell, even the Pakistani Centcom employee is probably being monitored by his own coemployees. Nothing the Japenese prostitute can try doing will change anything. My problem with him isn't his hysterical threats. My problem is he's degrading forum quality and disrespecting another member.

This Japenese prostitute is wasting his time and energy. It doesn't make a difference to me. But he better respect the forum members and quit degrading this forum. He's targeting me for my pro-Palestinian views. I've seen people explicitly give support to ISIS on this forum and he said nothing about them. If he thinks I will abandon my pro-Palestinian views than he is mistaken.

What should we do ? The West's constant war of attrition against the Muslim world has left us powerless and impotent. Besides this mess is a direct result of your foreign policies...why look to us to solve the problem ?

Dude, I'm reporting you to the FBI. :sarcastic:

it's a very tough situation for the world, not just America.. how do you know who's going to jump of a cliff and go down in a blaze of deluded jihadi glory ?

should the authorities 'pre-empt' these attacks and arrest people on suspicion ? this gets into the whole "thought crime" realm then, spl difficult in a "freedom" oriented advanced society like in the states.

Japan, though hardly spoken about (because they are very discreet), have been at it for years, haven't they ? (being very "strict" on certain religious groups immigrating) :whistle:

Pre-empt is another matter, monitoring is necessary, i suppose, in the event suspected individuals on the watch list end up trying to buy a one way ticket to Turkey/Syria. Which, if i may add, has been a growing trend for jihadists coming from the West. Who is to say that these would be jihadists won't divert course and , Allah Forbid, try to strike the host country. It is not unheard of. In the United States --- there has been refugee-turned terrorist, ergo Boston Bombers and now the recent San Bernardino ISIS-linked terrorists, who were radicalized by Takfiri ideology from the KSA.

We have no discretionary dispositions in regards to legal immigration to Japan by professionals. The scritiny Japan imposes on refugees and immigrants is positive linked to factors relegated to assimilation , economic independence, social acceptability, educational achievement, criminal background history and other sub-independent variables that influences integration to the Japanese state. I suppose we can see the negative factors of unmitigated and unscreened refugee acceptance --- case in point the issue going on in Europe and the United States.

When in regards to national security and the fight against Global Terrorism, there should be no excuse for anything.

Regards.

Pre-empt is another matter, monitoring is necessary, i suppose, in the event suspected individuals on the watch list end up trying to buy a one way ticket to Turkey/Syria. Which, if i may add, has been a growing trend for jihadists coming from the West. Who is to say that these would be jihadists won't divert course and , Allah Forbid, try to strike the host country. It is not unheard of. In the United States --- there has been refugee-turned terrorist, ergo Boston Bombers and now the recent San Bernardino ISIS-linked terrorists, who were radicalized by Takfiri ideology from the KSA.

We have no discretionary dispositions in regards to legal immigration to Japan by professionals. The scritiny Japan imposes on refugees and immigrants is positive linked to factors relegated to assimilation , economic independence, social acceptability, educational achievement, criminal background history and other sub-independent variables that influences integration to the Japanese state. I suppose we can see the negative factors of unmitigated and unscreened refugee acceptance --- case in point the issue going on in Europe and the United States.

When in regards to national security and the fight against Global Terrorism, there should be no excuse for anything.

Regards.
yup, I also believe most people, regardless of what religion they follow, and spl if they're educated, are good people.. but there should be no compromises with national security anywhere on earth.. this whole "lone wolf" thing is a real headache for authorities everywhere, one needs to keep a strict watch on saudi funded mosques, either you do it quietly or you go a bit "nazi".

but it has to be done.

yup, I also believe most people, regardless of what religion they follow, and spl if they're educated, are good people.. but there should be no compromises with national security anywhere on earth.. this whole "lone wolf" thing is a real headache for authorities everywhere, one needs to keep a strict watch on saudi funded mosques, either you do it quietly or you go a bit "nazi".

but it has to be done.

I suppose it may not seem 'politically correct', but due to the extenuating circumstances going around the world --- we can no longer excuse abuses by people who have loyalty or have sympathetic views towards terrorist ideology and/or terrorist organizations themselves.

Back
Top Bottom