What's new

ISIS's Sharia Judges Order Extermination of Disabled Kids

Let's get back to topic shall we.

The main problem is not whether this is propoganda or not but the fact that Isis has yet to be taken seriously. The powers like russia, USA and heck turkey ( a regional power) are busy fighting and arguing amongst each other while isis grows...

Isis has very easily taken advantage if their fighting and has pushed itself into Afghanistan and Yemen. The Yemen war of GCC and Saudis may end up doing more harm than good as isis has started to operate there and the houthis are still in business in their stronghold... I remember reading that isis took responsibility of the missile attack yesterday. This cannot go on. Isis will happily sanction such shocking massacres and their previous massacres alone make them the most dangerous terror force in yeh world today.

The note we ignore them the more we will realize that they will have spread into more countries... The fact that isis has been able to form their own nation which spans in Syria and Iraq shows the failure of the world in curbing terrorism.

The war on terror has spread and created more terrorism than it has destroyed.

The world must realize this threat and destroy it before they really get out of hand. Already their containment is becoming hard.

Being a Muslim does not equate to adopting pro ISIS sympathy. Or even defending them, as you do.

You're making false assertions here. Nobody here is siding with you if you haven't realized yet. Some member here said I'm defending ISIS because I said I don't believe this report. That member responds to all my posts in that exact manner even when I'm talking about something not even related to the ME. I told him to piss off and you brandish that as being pro-ISIS. Once again I'm gonna tell to give up your cheap and poor style of trying to intimidate people and/or justifying your rant. You did something uncalled for, this thread had no issues until you tagged me in a bizarre post. There needs to be a rule on this forum, no more accusations of being pro-ISIS just because you hate Muslims or disagree with their opinions on regional conflicts.

Before ISIS even became widely known, you said I should be on watch list for being pro-Hezbollah. You are a crazed person who can't accept that other humans have different world views than yours. And you better live with that, considering you're posting on a Muslim forum here.

Let's get back to topic shall we.

The main problem is not whether this is propoganda or not but the fact that Isis has yet to be taken seriously. The powers like russia, USA and heck turkey ( a regional power) are busy fighting and arguing amongst each other while isis grows...

Isis has very easily taken advantage if their fighting and has pushed itself into Afghanistan and Yemen. The Yemen war of GCC and Saudis may end up doing more harm than good as isis has started to operate there and the houthis are still in business in their stronghold... I remember reading that isis took responsibility of the missile attack yesterday. This cannot go on. Isis will happily sanction such shocking massacres and their previous massacres alone make them the most dangerous terror force in yeh world today.

The note we ignore them the more we will realize that they will have spread into more countries... The fact that isis has been able to form their own nation which spans in Syria and Iraq shows the failure of the world in curbing terrorism.

The war on terror has spread and created more terrorism than it has destroyed.

The world must realize this threat and destroy it before they really get out of hand. Already their containment is becoming hard.

You hit all points, my friend. This is the test of our time.

I did nothing wrong, I said I don't buy this report. It's simply not true. This triggered Nihon to say I should be killed for supporting Hamas. Obviously everyone can see he is in the wrong. Already posted evidence of his death threat, and rabid uncalled for rant for mods to see. He will be dealt with once the moderators get online. This little Japanese kid needs to behave. It's okay for him to go on anti-Muslim rants(50% of his posts) but it's a crime to say you believe so and so report is propaganda. There is no 'rebuttal' here, I simply like three others here don't believe this.

Anyways I will never forget or forgive his death threat against me. He will be dealt with.
typical palstinian you once said to me that the mujahdeen will enter cairo and have my head you were a supporter of IS from the start at least i am not ashamed of my ideas if i believe in anything i would not back down but this is to be expected you .a pro IS_ brotherhood extremest living in the US why are you not enjoying their rule instead of being a keyboard warrior gaza is ruled by the brotherhood and parts of syria and iraq ruled by IS why are you living in the US ??

Can't world see that ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims till now. In Pakistan, their followers have killed innocent citizens belonging to Agha Khan community in a bus when they were going to their place of worship.

They are caught and in shaa Allah if European Union doesn't interfere, will be hanged brutally.

Regarding this post, Shariah doesn't even allow to kill someone who is terminally ill (for e.g. last stage cancer patient in extreme distress). We Muslims believe that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) may cure the person in the last moments. Some non-Islamic states are working on the laws to allow this. I know a true Islamic country cannot allow this to happen. This is our fundamental belief (to rely on Allah and constantly seek His mercy till the person dies).

I have been taught that killing even non Muslims (except in wars and that too with minimum possible civilian damage) is not authorized as they might at some point of time in their life accept Islam as true religion.

Don't know what these pigs are following if the news is true although I highly doubt on its authenticity.

Regarding this post, Shariah doesn't even allow to kill someone who is terminally ill (for e.g. last stage cancer patient in extreme distress). We Muslims believe that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) may cure the person in the last moments. Some non-Islamic states are working on the laws to allow this. I know a true Islamic country cannot allow this to happen. This is our fundamental belief (to rely on Allah and constantly seek His mercy till the person dies).

Those needy ones who are wholly wrapped up in the cause of Allah, and who are hindered from moving about the earth in search of their livelihood especially deserve help. He who is unaware of their circumstances supposes them to be wealthy because of their dignified bearing, but you will know them by their countenance, although they do not go about begging of people with importunity. And whatever wealth you will spend on helping them, Allah will know of it. (2:273)

Mercy, in its purity and core, has always been at the center of Islam.

Have you seen him who belies the rewards and punishments of the Hereafter? He it is who drives away the orphan and does not urge giving away the food of the poor. (107:1 - 3)

typical palstinian you once said to me that the mujahdeen will enter cairo and have my head you were a supporter of IS from the start at least i am not ashamed of my ideas if i believe in anything i would not back down but this is to be expected you .a pro IS_ brotherhood extremest living in the US why are you not enjoying their rule instead of being a keyboard warrior gaza is ruled by the brotherhood and parts of syria and iraq ruled by IS why are you living in the US ??

Wow you are an idiot beyond belief. Because I said MB will prevail over conspiracies against it suddenly that makes me pro-ISIS and said I want your head, blah blah. Show us proof you fucking liar. You are an idiot pro-dictator Arab who accuses all his political opponents of being ISIS. Just like Assad and Sisi are doing. People here who aren't familiar with the Arab world and how it works don't understand this, but I know your ways. Keep your Arab shithole mentality to yourself.

Coming to remember it, actually that was when your country threatened to attack to Gaza. I said it would get you in big trouble. So stop making up lies you moron. And my position is the same, if you threaten our parties in Palestine you won't go without a punishment.

Keep your backwards hatred/parania against Muslim Brotherhood to yourself. Muslim Brotherhood is in your country Egypt and quit dragging me into your countries problems.

Last edited:
During his life, Muhammad (SAW) gave various injunctions to his forces and adopted practices toward the conduct of war. The most important of these were summarized by Muhammad's (SAW) companion and first Caliph, Abu Bakr (RA), in the form of ten rules for the Muslim army:

“ O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.

Unless ISIS really has started a new strategy of directly challenging and declaring 1 billion Muslims as the only enemies, this news cannot be true. Their main tool of propaganda and gathering supporters is heavily dependent on it's resemblance with "Islam". This particular act (including lot of their other deeds) is totally Anti Islam, even a common Muslim like me cannot accept this forget the better Muslims, this is a practice that Pre Islam Arabs were involved in, killing their female children because they felt ashamed and found them to be a burden, a practice that was strictly abolished by Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) through Islam. So this does not make any sense ....................

Hamas isdesignated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,[12][13] Canada,[14] Israel,[15] Egypt,[16] Japan,[17][18][19][20][21] and the United States.[22] Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization.[23][24] The organization is banned in Jordan.[25

@Falcon29 -Your terrorist supporting rhetoric is strictly forbiden on this forum.You should be banned permanenly.

@Nihonjin1051 You're doing the right thing in reporting his pro terror posts.It's not the first time he defends such acts or such criminal organisations.

Majority of friends who practice Islam are not like this. Only the misguided ones who have not read the Holy Quran properly.

I'm not saying the majority are like this. However,there is a significant percentage who support this nonsense passively and justify or sympathize with it. they aren't active terrorists but can definitely be found in significant numbers.

There is all this talk about defeating the ideology as the solution and blah blah.. Well.. Here it is.. The ideology. Show no tolerance towards it and put it down.

WTF ? I mean seriously ? Exterminate the Disable ?
this doesn't even mean logical sense .. i mean there must be lots of ISIS fighters who get injured in Battles , and get some sort of Disability ? so will they kill them too ?

I am 200% sure that Islam has nothing of this sort , forget about Killing a person for something God has given him on his/her birth or he/she gets in some Accident or battle ..
I think its a bit fabricated News , the reason lots of people have significant amount of believing in that ISIS can go down to any extent is that they have done similar things in Past , so even if today they kill the disable and justify it by any means i will not be surprised at all ..

but this has nothing to do with Islam , not even Wahabism can go down to this low ..

as for people who are fighting on this thread , @Nihonjin1051 bro , just calm down ..
If he is ISIS supporter he will eventually come out from the shadows .. ISIS is cunt , and anyone supporting them will not be the enemy of West but he/she will be enemy of Entire Muslim world ..
yeah there are people supporting them , using their Propaganda Material Spreading on Internet ..
but as Muslims are getting Education in West , ME , South Asia , and East Asia .. people are understanding their true colors and intentions ..
I can give you example from my Own country Pakistan , the people who openly Support Taliban in 2000's today openly opposing them and their ideology .. sooner or later those Terrorist will show their true colors , as our Prophet Muhammad Pbuh said , they ( Khawarji ) will use Verse on Muslim which are for Non-Muslims , they will pretend to be more Islamic than others, they will read the Quran but it will not go down to their throats .. and they will forever be in hell rotting in fire..
as He ( Prophet ) describe them best , " Hell Bound Dogs " .

How can I hate Islam when i am a Christian actively considering converting to Islam ?

Please, know to silence yourself.

Allah , The Omnicient and Most Merciful, sees all things.

I will be willing to move past this, but let it be known that the hate-filled posts by this individual was reported. He then resorted to posting 2 hate filled insults on my profile page.

That is all.

Let ALLAH be the judge.

You are falling for his BS, he himself is not a Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom