What's new

ISIS: "We will raise our flag in Tehran"

Where are they let them come and fight the lions of haider al karar we will fight like imam Hussein and his followers in Karbala

Why would I bomb ISIS, if Kurds and Iran are going to fill the blank?

Things currently happening, has little to do with Islam. On side you got 100 million Sunni ( arab, chechen, pakistani, uzbek, uygur etc) jobless, repressed youth who are itching for revenge or whatever you call it. These wars make jobs for the jobless.

Let Kurds and Shias handle the ISIS. Farsis are scared crowd. Can be Easily taken down. Kurds are slightly better, but if they dont get political hand from west, they too have no chance against True Muslim fighters. :)

Turkey should stay away, i say. No need to fight someone else's war.
Yup, Turkey should stay out. Not our war.

Also without help from US or Israel, ISIS will take Iraq and parts of Iran.

Interesting to see what is going to happen within these few weeks.

for capturing oil and gas area they need man in the area , and if they could do that they attacked Iran not Iraq.
the key of fighting USA is not defeating their military , its by making their people tired .and make them fight their government from inside. that's the only way to bring them to knees .

and by the way the post was not about if they can or not , its about the groups who tried to reach Tehran and failed , it's not about their abilities.

They attacked iraq because it formed a greater threat to israel than iran .

Iran is a big country to conquer all of it in addition to having 75 million people , no one would think conquering iran using typical arms .

isil is only making up propaganda for its own animals , you need to use your brain and understand this is just a scam

isil cant take whole of iraq , be realistic please , let alone an inch of iran

isil cant take whole of iraq , be realistic please , let alone an inch of iran
You don't get it. It is much more complicated. The Sunni in Iraq will use ISIL to get rid of Maliki who is Shia. So there are also components of Iraqi society that will have an effect on the outcome. I also suspect KRG and Maliki's army (the ones who will fight for Shia government) are no match for ISIL.

isil barbarians cant occupy iran but they will cause iran to go bankrupt just like soviet union in the 1980s when they fought afghan warlords .

syria and iraq will just become one big failed afghanistan

Iraq is a mess. None of this could have happened when Saddam Hussain was in power. He ruled with an iron hand but the country was stable under his control. All thanks to American invasion now so many people are dying and the country is on the verge of a bloody civil war.

some countries? you mean that are listed in wikileaks as supporting terrorists in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq and far east? some starts with S and Saudi Arabia does too

sir your guess is good as mine ... but soon it will be all crystal clear who is supporting who...

You don't get it. It is much more complicated. The Sunni in Iraq will use ISIL to get rid of Maliki who is Shia. So there are also components of Iraqi society that will have an effect on the outcome. I also suspect KRG and Maliki's army (the ones who will fight for Shia government) are no match for ISIL.
iranians are hard core nationalist unlike other arabs :astagh:

iraq will become just like syria a bankrupt shit-hole bankrolled by iran , isil will have the capacity to hold western and northern iraq but no way near southern iraq . They will still have the capacity to strike southern iraq with suicide bombings and major terrorist operations , so basically no one will be safe in iraq from isil

isil barbarians cant occupy iran but they will cause iran to go bankrupt just like soviet union in the 1980s when they fought afghan warlords .

syria and iraq will just become one big failed afghanistan
That is true. Iran has a front in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and couple of others. It will strain Iranian economy and resources. Probably it will end with economic crises and worse.

Imagine how many mullahs will be catching flights for USA and Europe claiming asylum rather then fighting the fire that lite up them selves.

it will be a deep shit even worse than soviet union in afghanistan and american vietnam . Syria now 4 years and bachar only controls 25% of the country , he has run out of man power and now uses hezbollah , iraqi militia and tribal alawites as his core army, there is no anymore something called syrian army.

with iraqi militias now retreating to iraq the situation in syria will be worse for assad and hezbollah will have to add more soldiers in the syrian oven .

Don't worry son, I know for a fact my friends in MI5 - are tracking your arse, carry on with your extremist bull$hit, sure you will get a knock on the door, control orders and jail for you my son.

Rafi maat dara use bhai ... ghar mai hi heart attack a jaye ga :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is true. Iran has a front in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and couple of others. It will strain Iranian economy and resources. Probably it will end with economic crises and worse.
you can hate iran but you can not underestimate iran LOL

Back
Top Bottom